Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    cannot belive what just happened.. simultaneous shows onsale is the worst

what are the odds of melbourne night 3?
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Murder wrote:
    That was SHIT, It went so slow I almost was smashing my PC, but I got tickets to melbourne and brissie No 2.

Not very good seats though :(

Brissie:
    S14A
    Melbourne:
    SECTION E

Yeah same, got floor tickets way up the back, I know of worse stories though, Not Happy with 10C or Coppel, why couldn't we get some straight answers???:(
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    no i got offered the worst tickets in melb 2, full side view right up the top. fuck that!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • mandybrown wrote:
    I just used my mum's card okay.

Hope she calls back and says it's alright for me to buy a ticket. Otherwise I'm screwed!

did u use your mums name as your login details????
    Wave came crashing...
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    cannot belive what just happened.. simultaneous shows onsale is the worst

what are the odds of melbourne night 3?

It will happen, just waiting for the announcement.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

yep well thanks to some lovely jammers i have floor seats to brisbane2 and sect 41 HAHAHAAHA look at the map to melb 2

its gonna be great either way. at least i got tickets

On ya Tom, was going to offer to get some Melb tix for you, but couldn't get back on ticketek, might have a spare if the wife doesn't want to back up after the 1st night.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    is this why we never got a reply from 10c :o
    wah
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    im considering sending this to ten club
    thanks alot you guys had the ability to announce that there would be extra shows

now im fucked over

fking great

what do ya reckon? too harsh?
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    did u use your mums name as your login details????

No. Used my name. Totally different surnames also.
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Dayum, they're all pretty much sold out. Hopefully we get a night 3 in Melbourne and i can make it to that!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    thanks alot you guys had the ability to announce that there would be extra shows

now im fucked over

fking great

lol

you forgot the PS. this time i'm not blaming stone :o
    wah
  • Sydney 2: Section E, Singles in Rows 16 and 24.
    Brisbane 2: S9B, Row AT or something (got screwed over, had to re-order).
    Melb 2: Scored 4 seats in Section B, Row K.
    Could be worse...
    So Pj are still popular, even if at the moment the 10C aren't?

• SpiralSpiral Posts: 3
    Melbourne 1:
    10c tickets number 35XXXX

Melbourne 2:
    Area: FLR
    Section: SE
    Row: Y

I haven't been to Rod Laver before so im not sure if the tickets are any good.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    looks like melb 1 and 2 are nearly sold out.

ended up with
    - sec C row 8 for sydney 2
    - sec 2 lower row H for melb 2

plus glorious 10club tickets for the 1st melb and syd shows!

Thank you 10club for at least guaranteeing me first 8 row seats for 2 shows!
  • I dont know if its ten clubs fault....coppel we all know is a dickhead, i reckon ten club would have been told to shutup about second shows...otherwise they would have definately told us
    Wave came crashing...
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i got royally screwed too! is there a chance there will be a melb 3 announced today?

i am going to start a petition demanding a ten club only show in melb, to say sorry to all the australian ten club fans who got royally screwed over, and pay this money for membership and can't even use it, and WERENT even told they wouldnt be able to use it....thread coming soon

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • FUCK THIS!

just found out about the second brissy date. on a saturday! FUCK!!! i could have probably made this one, if it was announced A FEW WEEKS AGO!!

not very happy, not very happy at all...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    I'm SO HYPED

5 SHOWS!

:D:D:D
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    I dont know if its ten clubs fault....coppel we all know is a dickhead, i reckon ten club would have been told to shutup about second shows...otherwise they would have definately told us

its likely the 10c didnt have a choice in the matter. the promoter's country = the promoters crap rules
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Pappas wrote:
    i got royally screwed too! is there a chance there will be a melb 3 announced today?

i am going to start a petition demanding a ten club only show in melb, to say sorry to all the australian ten club fans who got royally screwed over, and pay this money for membership and can't even use it, and WERENT even told they wouldnt be able to use it....thread coming soon
    yeah i got the tickets you were offered ill be there for the music i guess but i wont bea ble to see a thing.

i couldnt be more pissed off with ten club.
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • looks like melb 1 and 2 are nearly sold out.

ended up with
    - sec C row 8 for sydney 2
    - sec 2 lower row H for melb 2

plus glorious 10club tickets for the 1st melb and syd shows!

Thank you 10club for at least guaranteeing me first 8 row seats for 2 shows!

Yeah... it's fucked how we basically had to prioritise what shows we wanted the better seats for...
    I went with Melbourne because I was also getting tickets for friends... figured I could pick up alright singles for Syd/Bris a couple of minutes into the sale...
  • I'd kill for a Music Bowl show.... with 10C seating in that front section...
  • WHAT. THE. FUCK.

This sucks.
    The lights of the city...
  • its likely the 10c didnt have a choice in the matter. the promoter's country = the promoters crap rules

yeah exactly...people are going off at ten club when Im pretty sure they would have tried to get us preferred seating...i very much doubt they would have deliberatley held information back
    Wave came crashing...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    FUCKERS....I'm so pissed off....

I'm in the first row of the slightly raised section behind the WHOLE FLOOR AREA!!!! Better take my glasses!!!!

It's not too bad because I'll be taking my 16 year old niece and she'll (we'll) be able to see....I just hope that people around us get into it...because I can't sit for a PEarl Jam concert....I just can't!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81

now im fucked over

fking great

No no no, don't just resort to insults.

Something along the lines of:

Dear 10C,

Thankyou for your continous efforts to inform us on further developments in regards to additional show announcements in Australia. We understand that time constraints between the release of tickets and the actual performance is a mere seven months, so the ability to annouce additional shows after the first have gone on sale is severely limited. Further more, we understand how this small amount of time would virtually make providing 10C tickets to additional shows quite impossible.

Be assured that we understand that you could have made every possible effort to inform the fanbase that these additional shows were going to be available. With that in mind, I feel we are getting the best value service in the entire world. Now as a paying fanclub member, I can happily enjoy my nosebleed seats to the additional shows. A service much appreciated.

Regards,

PJFan
    Pappas wrote:

Great idea. I'll be in that.

• Brisbane 2: S9B, Row AT or something (got screwed over, had to re-order).
    Could be worse...
    umm how is that screwed over??? u got floor tix right in front of ed, in the second section of 4 on the floor
    Major Clod wrote:
    No no no, don't just resort to insults.

Something along the lines of:

Dear 10C,

Thankyou for your continous efforts to inform us on further developments in regards to additional show announcements in Australia. We understand that time constraints between the release of tickets and the actual performance is a mere seven months, so the ability to annouce additional shows after the first have gone on sale is severely limited. Further more, we understand how this small amount of time would virtually make providing 10C tickets to additional shows quite impossible.

Be assured that we understand that you could have made every possible effort to inform the fanbase that these additional shows were going to be available. With that in mind, I feel we are getting the best value service in the entire world. Now as a paying fanclub member, I can happily enjoy my nosebleed seats to the additional shows. A service much appreciated.

Regards,

PJFan

lol. Very nice work.

This discussion has been closed.