Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    everyone was so worried about not getting tickets... and I hate to say I told u so but I did say that 'shouldnt worry there will be plety of toxs to go around"..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    Sloth2 wrote:
    The sloth got the his tickets during Parachutes :D. (I got up at 850am and turned it on to see how long id have to get through)

On dial up. Still not overly happy with the price bvut ah well. And just think multiple shows to go :D

Anyone else spending about $2000 on tickets alone? :D

nah i can't afford 2000!!!! i'm spending a good 500 though!!
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i need an explaination brad! :eek: haha!

i didn't quote what i was referring to about the jumper... i meant my heart - i could see my heart beating through my jumper cos i was so nervous!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

Sloth2 wrote:
    The sloth got the his tickets during Parachutes :D. (I got up at 850am and turned it on to see how long id have to get through)

On dial up. Still not overly happy with the price bvut ah well. And just think multiple shows to go :D

Anyone else spending about $2000 on tickets alone? :D

How many shows is that? I can't fork out that much, probably $700 for me.

The price is ridiculous, I'm still in denial. We'll find out for sure about Ticketek prices tomorrow.

My 'to Perth or not to Perth?' thinking is about 60-40 in favour. I should've skipped Sydney for Perth, but oh well, too late now!

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    heyjose wrote:
    i didn't quote what i was referring to about the jumper... i meant my heart - i could see my heart beating through my jumper cos i was so nervous!

lol :D hope all is well in the cardiovascular dept now

interested to see if there's any shift in the album charts here, not long to go
    wah
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    heyjose wrote:
    How many shows is that? I can't fork out that much, probably $700 for me.

The price is ridiculous, I'm still in denial. We'll find out for sure about Ticketek prices tomorrow.

My 'to Perth or not to Perth?' thinking is about 60-40 in favour. I should've skipped Sydney for Perth, but oh well, too late now!

the price is not cheap, but its not ridicurous.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    About 10 new pages since I last posted yesterday.

After a quick look at some of them, I saw a couple of people mention "waiting for pre-sale for Brisbane 2".

Have we had confirmation that there won't be 10c tix if a second Brissy show is announced? Or no one knows still?

http://lifewasted.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=41

youll find all the latest Oz Tour news here.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    judging by the sets so far (the amazing setlists) we will here sweet lew in australia haha..
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    http://lifewasted.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=41

youll find all the latest Oz Tour news here.

Thanks!

So far it seems that we won't be getting 10c tix for second or third concerts.

If tix go on sale shortly after the first shows sell out, how the hell do we get notified?

Do you think 10c will notify us?

Or do we just keep checking Ticketek and hope for the best?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    COCHISE wrote:
    I have tried to take both cameras and handheld recording equipment in but security wont let you...even if you tell them PJ as a band allow it. I think its some crap policy of the venue!!!

WHAT??? :mad: If we ALL send them an email in the few weeks leading up to the concert with a link to 10c policy, maybe they'll inform their security that we can take them in?

Worth a try...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    COCHISE wrote:
    I have tried to take both cameras and handheld recording equipment in but security wont let you...even if you tell them PJ as a band allow it. I think its some crap policy of the venue!!!

I took a disposable camera into both Bris concerts in '03. Hopefully we can do at least the same this time.
    4. TOOL
    5. Pearl Jam

(1. Human Nature :eek: )

when they announce multiple shows... they dont just spring ticket sales on us do they? we get at least 24 hours notice?? :eek:
    wah
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    4. TOOL
    5. Pearl Jam

(1. Human Nature :eek: )

when they announce multiple shows... they dont just spring ticket sales on us do they? we get at least 24 hours notice?? :eek:
    last time it was just a flow on sale from the first show sale kind of sucked like that
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    the price is not cheap, but its not ridicurous.

ok, i wouldn't say ridiculous then, but definitely steep. no one was expecting it to be so high and it's a bit of a shock.

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    heyjose wrote:
    ok, i wouldn't say ridiculous then, but definitely steep. no one was expecting it to be so high and it's a bit of a shock.

Yeh shocking is definitely the right word. I was pretty taken back with the inflated prices, resentful in a way even. Lucky we are so commited, ey.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Yeh shocking is definitely the right word. I was pretty taken back with the inflated prices, resentful in a way even. Lucky we are so commited, ey.
    no i fully expected it to be around this hell it only went up 30 dollars in 3 years last time it went up $50 between 98 and 2003
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    no i fully expected it to be around this hell it only went up 30 dollars in 3 years last time it went up $50 between 98 and 2003
    Wasn't it around $80 in 2003? No way it was $30 in 98!
    UNDONE*21 wrote:

i don't blame ya. i mean i hope no one is taking our concern as an indictment of the band. as if, we LOVE pearl jam, we're just a bit confused why it's so high for them. if foo's were $90ish last year and pj make that extra effort to keep prices down, i was expecting us to be paying around the same. like i keep saying, all depends on your financial position, and how many shows you wanted to go to. me poor-ish, me wanted to go to a lot of shows. i can't remember who commented on the pyschological aspect of going over $100, but i guess that's it.

bazzer wrote:
    Wasn't it around $80 in 2003? No way it was $30 in 98!

It was $80 in 2003, and maybe around $60 in 98? So that's only $20 in 5 years. This price hike is $32.

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Hi BRAD!!! hi jamily!!! what did i miss in the pit today??
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    krys!

i haven't been on long, but the place is a mess, looks like they had a massive party without us! crazy kids.

i'm 70-30 on coming to Perth now. You know what also, if I do decide to come, it might be better if we both go to Ticketmaster outlets on Fri 26/5. there shouldn't be anyone lined up at the ones here. anyway, we'll discuss this laters! hope you had a good one! still no news.

• heyjose wrote:
    krys!

i haven't been on long, but the place is a mess, looks like they had a massive party without us! crazy kids.

i'm 70-30 on coming to Perth now. You know what also, if I do decide to come, it might be better if we both go to Ticketmaster outlets on Fri 26/5. there shouldn't be anyone lined up at the ones here. anyway, we'll discuss this laters! hope you had a good one! still no news.

why not just get em through 10C?
    Wave came crashing...
    why not just get em through 10C?

hahaha, im so wired from the last week that that totally slipped my mind momentarily. that's just the plan in case there's no 10c sale, which i'm sure there will be. sorry!

bahaha hi rhys!.. im feeling fairly confident there will be 10C tix for perth i was thinking of getting them online through ticketmaster? rather than sleeping out although i really want to. AWWWW we missed the party :( haha

Ten Club (289xxx)

• heyjose wrote:
    hahaha, im so wired from the last week that that totally slipped my mind momentarily. that's just the plan in case there's no 10c sale, which i'm sure there will be. sorry!

nah nah thats cool
    i just thought u knew something i didnt
    like maybe 10c werent gonna do perth
    i got worried!
    Wave came crashing...
    last time it was just a flow on sale from the first show sale kind of sucked like that

eek :(

being on standby sucks!
    wah
    heyjose wrote:
    It was $80 in 2003, and maybe around $60 in 98? So that's only $20 in 5 years. This price hike is $32.

pretty sure it was $45-50 in 98.

and $85 in 2003.
    did you guys have a good weekend??

Ten Club (289xxx)

• jemms wrote:
    bahaha hi rhys!.. im feeling fairly confident there will be 10C tix for perth i was thinking of getting them online through ticketmaster? rather than sleeping out although i really want to. AWWWW we missed the party :( haha

hey there krystie!
    how have u been
    best to get em online through 10C!
    Wave came crashing...
  • eek :(

being on standby sucks!

m'lady

*dips hat*
    Wave came crashing...
This discussion has been closed.