Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Well you can sleep out next thursday but you'll feel like a bit of a goose when they don't have perth tix for sale, they go onsale may 26th

why is it so different to everyone else?? I just rang ticketmaster and they said next week??
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    hey does anyone know roughly what the sizing is like for the gimme T's??? I'm thinking of getting a large or an XL but i dont know if they are in mens sizing or what??

Ten Club (289xxx)

and what about the black hoodie?? should i get a medium?? i think they are fitted for blokes?

Ten Club (289xxx)

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    jemms wrote:
    why is it so different to everyone else?? I just rang ticketmaster and they said next week??

Well coppel site is saying 26th

http://www.coppel.com.au/artists/PearlJam/index.html
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980

ooooh word ok thanks 3F

Ten Club (289xxx)

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Krys,

Go one of the ladies tees.. they're designed to fit girls better. Only prob is the only size available is XXL.

I might buy a tee at the gigs, then again, with it all costing this much, maybe not!

Oh and Perth is on sale on the 26th, I told ya that! :) If it's 10c it's highly likely I'll still come over. Hoping for an announcement soon, as I'm sure you are!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• daftbraindaftbrain Posts: 7
    http://www.showbiz.com.au has these tickets on sale for $124.90:

Pearl Jam (Mon 13 Nov 06, 8:00 PM)
    Price Cat 1 - TBA RES37-RES37, Adult Reserved Seating

Just wondering if those seats are good and if the price is worth it? Or should I wait until the tickets are on sale on Ticketek on Friday? Also how much would the Ticketek tickets cost?
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Does anyone think there's a chance there'll be Perth 10c tix available ova the next day or 2, or will we hav to wait til next week???
    I'm going mental here...I must be 1 of the only one's on here who hasn't got tix yet :(
    waaaaaaaaaaaa! booooooooo hoooooooooooo sniff sniff blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(
    daftbrain wrote:
    http://www.showbiz.com.au has these tickets on sale for $124.90:

Pearl Jam (Mon 13 Nov 06, 8:00 PM)
    Price Cat 1 - TBA RES37-RES37, Adult Reserved Seating

Just wondering if those seats are good and if the price is worth it? Or should I wait until the tickets are on sale on Ticketek on Friday? Also how much would the Ticketek tickets cost?

Everyone seems to think Ticketek will be around the same as Ten Club, ie. $112 or so. But it varies... sometimes organisations like Showbiz really hike up the prices, more than just $10. So there's still a faint hope that we'll get Ticketek for $100 or less. But doubtful. I wish they could f***ing tell us already.

edit: I'd definitely wait till Friday and then get to an outlet as early as possible.

Does anyone think there's a chance there'll be Perth 10c tix available ova the next day or 2, or will we hav to wait til next week???
    I'm going mental here...I must be 1 of the only one's on here who hasn't got tix yet :(
    waaaaaaaaaaaa! booooooooo hoooooooooooo sniff sniff blaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(:(:(

hang in there!!! they gotta announce a 10c presale for Perth. i mean they dont HAVE to, but it'd be nice! i can understand how you must be feeling.. if it comes down to ticketmaster, then it's a bigger roll of the dice. you'd certainly have to camp out.

• ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    heyjose wrote:
    hang in there!!! they gotta announce a 10c presale for Perth. i mean they dont HAVE to, but it'd be nice! i can understand how you must be feeling.. if it comes down to ticketmaster, then it's a bigger roll of the dice. you'd certainly have to camp out.
    O I'm sure there'll be 10c tix...just when???? I've had no sleep coz I didn't want to sleep in this morning and miss pre-sale...then when the tix finally came on 10c there's no Perth. I half expected that, due to the fact that Perth was only officially announced yesterday. I'm just thinking if there's still a chanse they'll (10c tix 4 Perth) added to 10c in the next couple of days, I'll keep an eye on it. But if it's not gonna be til next week, I'll have a break from the computer. Have been on here all day every day since last week:
    1. thinking tour was gonna be announced on the 4th
    2.then waiting to see it announced on the 8th-same deal as today!!! Everywhere but Perth!
    3. then on waiting for Perth announcement
    and so on!!!

Gee I'm a whinger today...tired and stressed!!!
    On a brighter- note sitting on here reading how excited all you guys are at booking your tix, gives me a lift!! Congrats to all of you...I am really excited for you :)
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    On a brighter- note sitting on here reading how excited all you guys are at booking your tix, gives me a lift!! Congrats to all of you...I am really excited for you :)

Just relax gal and the Perth tickets will come. I used to live in Perth and I know what it's like being a sandgroper feeling isolated from the east coast. :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    jemms wrote:
    hey does anyone know roughly what the sizing is like for the gimme T's??? I'm thinking of getting a large or an XL but i dont know if they are in mens sizing or what??

Jemms
    I got the second smallest mens size - large I think (thats if it goes M,L XL, XXL from memory) and its pretty big but wearable. I coulda gone a medium.

Im 6ft and average build upstairs. More beer and gym for me to be a perfect fit.

Seems like all had no problem with tiks. Good stuff. Ill logged on at 1015 and had them in about 2 mins. Easy.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • DonJon wrote:
    Jemms
    I got the second smallest mens size - large I think (thats if it goes M,L XL, XXL from memory) and its pretty big but wearable. I coulda gone a medium.

Im 6ft and average build upstairs. More beer and gym for me to be a perfect fit.

Seems like all had no problem with tiks. Good stuff. Ill logged on at 1015 and had them in about 2 mins. Easy.

did u get tickets for all shows donjon?
    Wave came crashing...
    O I'm sure there'll be 10c tix...just when???? I've had no sleep coz I didn't want to sleep in this morning and miss pre-sale...then when the tix finally came on 10c there's no Perth. I half expected that, due to the fact that Perth was only officially announced yesterday. I'm just thinking if there's still a chanse they'll (10c tix 4 Perth) added to 10c in the next couple of days, I'll keep an eye on it. But if it's not gonna be til next week, I'll have a break from the computer. Have been on here all day every day since last week:
    1. thinking tour was gonna be announced on the 4th
    2.then waiting to see it announced on the 8th-same deal as today!!! Everywhere but Perth!
    3. then on waiting for Perth announcement
    and so on!!!

no i hear ya! ive hardly left the computer over the last week or two. constantly checking it, leaving it on till 3 in the morning. crazy.

Nah mate I got BIIIIG exams around that time so cant risk it.

Got Sydney and Brisbane and of course will get second Sydney as well.
    Im damn well hoping I can get to Brissie. Really tossed up between there and Perth but got lotsa friends up Bris so if it comes aftermy exams the Ill chuck in a mini surf sfari with the lads.

How bout you?
  • DonJon wrote:
    Nah mate I got BIIIIG exams around that time so cant risk it.

Got Sydney and Brisbane and of course will get second Sydney as well.
    Im damn well hoping I can get to Brissie. Really tossed up between there and Perth but got lotsa friends up Bris so if it comes aftermy exams the Ill chuck in a mini surf sfari with the lads.

How bout you?

yeah i got exams too but i bought syd and bris anyway and will get perth when they come out!

you really should hit perth up...great waves in the south-west, though the goldy has some lovely banks as well, albeit a little crowded!
    Wave came crashing...
    yeah i got exams too but i bought syd and bris anyway and will get perth when they come out.

you really should hit perth up...great waves in the south-west, though the goldy has some lovely banks as well, albeit a little crowded!

I hear ya bro. Never been over there (as oppossed to knowing most of gold breaks as well as some sydney ones). If I knew my flippin timetable I coulda planned better.

If it all works out timing wise then Ill do it and happily pay scalpers/inflated prices to get over there. If so it would be a pleasuere to go for a wave with you!!!

Gotta run - going out to watch the Tahs smash the Hurricanes......and drink me some liquid gold
  • daftbraindaftbrain Posts: 7
    heyjose wrote:
    Everyone seems to think Ticketek will be around the same as Ten Club, ie. $112 or so. But it varies... sometimes organisations like Showbiz really hike up the prices, more than just $10. So there's still a faint hope that we'll get Ticketek for $100 or less. But doubtful. I wish they could f***ing tell us already.

edit: I'd definitely wait till Friday and then get to an outlet as early as possible.

I'd prefer getting it at an outlet myself since my internet connection isn't very good but just wondering why would it be preferable to getting the tickets online?
  • Holy crap! They played Rats at Albany!!

Dammit where's my presale?! ;)
    the needle & the damage done
    daftbrain wrote:
    I'd prefer getting it at an outlet myself since my internet connection isn't very good but just wondering why would it be preferable to getting the tickets online?

i've had more luck that way, less things go wrong, and i just get a feeling it's the best option. plus i think i remember someone telling me that was the way to go, i mean especially if you have a slow connection. maybe the internet selects seats differently? i dunno.

Mel : I am almost certain it's in $US. Ouch hey.

PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Yeah, that is kinda ouch seeing as I've been bragging all day about how PJ are the greatest band ever due to keeping ticket prices really affordable, however you have to expect a rise in ticket prices, they cost more in 03 than 98 so it makes sense. Doesn't worry me, i'm only going to both brissy shows and i don't have to fly to brissy or anything and it's probably only about $30 moe than I was expecting, which won't add up to too much of a difference for me, but i do feel sorry for the people who've had to rethink their tour plans.

yeah i think i might not be greedy and just do syd and melb, not perth as well. will undoubtedly be THE show to go to, but you've gotta be realistic.

• Evening all. Guess what.....I GOT MY FUCKIN TIX TODAY!!!!

Damn it was too easy..in at 9am, out at 9.02am :D:D Best damn $240 I ever spent....was a bit more exe that expected but hey.....at least I only got one show...OzPjJammer aka Jim...who I got to meet today..spent a friggin shiteload on tix.....and now he has no money!!! HAHAHA just kiddin Jim ;)

So Jim came into the Hard Rock to see me! How cool! I get PJ tix and I get to meet a fellow jammer! So we had a walk around and looked at all my favourite pieces of Pearl Jam memorabilia...then we chatted for a while ...about stuff :D:D damn Pearl Jam runs our lives.....then we rocked out in the office while I showed Jim the Webcast!! It was so great! The poor missus though...he left her in the room while he rocked out with me!! :p:p

Jim, it was great to meet you mate :) And look forward to seeing you at the meet in Brissy in 6 months time :)
    Keep On Rockin Friend :)

did i say i got my tickets.....i think i did, just a little reminder ;);)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    Evening all. Guess what.....I GOT MY FUCKIN TIX TODAY!!!!

Damn it was too easy..in at 9am, out at 9.02am :D:D Best damn $240 I ever spent....was a bit more exe that expected but hey.....at least I only got one show...OzPjJammer aka Jim...who I got to meet today..spent a friggin shiteload on tix.....and now he has no money!!! HAHAHA just kiddin Jim ;)

So Jim came into the Hard Rock to see me! How cool! I get PJ tix and I get to meet a fellow jammer! So we had a walk around and looked at all my favourite pieces of Pearl Jam memorabilia...then we chatted for a while ...about stuff :D:D damn Pearl Jam runs our lives.....then we rocked out in the office while I showed Jim the Webcast!! It was so great! The poor missus though...he left her in the room while he rocked out with me!! :p:p

Jim, it was great to meet you mate :) And look forward to seeing you at the meet in Brissy in 6 months time :)
    Keep On Rockin Friend :)

did i say i got my tickets.....i think i did, just a little reminder ;);)

AWESOME Trudes :)

• heyjose wrote:
    AWESOME Trudes :)

I know Bradles ;);) it is fuckin awesome. Mate i had shivers all day thinkin about the show...and Zig was txting me saying she wished it was next week....imagine that, getting tix 1 or 2 weeks before the show.....now that would be super sweet!

Me and Jim were talking bout the Max Sessions and the possibility of it being a 10C only show. would...be...insane!!! Imagine it...all us freaks in Sydney...maybe the Opera House....just 10C...just us...AMAZING!!
  • it was very easy!! i was really stressed about being shut out and that.. but yeah 1 minute, in, out, done, and sydney and brissy here i come :D:D god its forever till november.....
  • it was very easy!! i was really stressed about being shut out and that.. but yeah 1 minute, in, out, done, and sydney and brissy here i come :D:D god its forever till november.....

nah...it'll fly by...you'll see :) just think of it as time to reflect on a new Pearl Jam album....and accept all the beauty new music brings to your life...Pearl Jam or Nickelback...whatever is your fancy ;););)
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    i listened to kings of leon today they sound like fun

right now im listening to a change of seasons by dream theater, dam i wish pearl jam could write a song as epic as this but only they can these days
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    Me and Jim were talking bout the Max Sessions and the possibility of it being a 10C only show. would...be...insane!!! Imagine it...all us freaks in Sydney...maybe the Opera House....just 10C...just us...AMAZING!!

Well the gf and I are road trippin up for the Sydney shows.. if there's a Max Sesh then I'll definitely be there!!!

Just wish we knew now.. then I'd just leave Perth alone!

• DReam Theatre...i remember you saying you listened to them Tom...other half loves em.....and yes...what epics they are
This discussion has been closed.