Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• heyjose wrote:
    Well the gf and I are road trippin up for the Sydney shows.. if there's a Max Sesh then I'll definitely be there!!!

Just wish we knew now.. then I'd just leave Perth alone!

Love a good Road Trip Brad! and even better when its for something like this....its like you get to rock out all the way in the car and then you get the real thing.....ROCKnROLL Baby!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    how crazy was todays setlist rats and satans bed
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • how crazy was todays setlist rats and satans bed

HOLY SHIT Rats and Satans Bed!!! thats freakin great!! pulling out some oldies for the new tour...very very cool :cool:
    Set List: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Evolution, Small Town, Given To Fly, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall, Off He Goes, Gone, Grievance, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Comatose, Why Go

Encore 1: You Got To Hide Your Love Away, Satan's Bed, Wishlist, Rats, Porch

Encore 2: Last Kiss, Come Back, Sad, Crazy Mary, Alive

• Just about to post that Tom...did you see the TShirt pics?? Fuckin Cool...better have them when they get here...might pop the link in here for all to see :)
  • http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/tmlaabs/IMG_0008.jpg

and cool posters too! Im am so gonna memorabilia myself to death in Brissie!!
  • Brick in the Wall tag.......very very cool.

did you see the lasers in the Pics Tom? Crazy shit going on.

Have a question....what will pictures be like in the BEC without flash? gonna be crap isnt it. Dont wanna risk puttin gon the flash and having my camera taken off me :eek:

Have a question....what will pictures be like in the BEC without flash? gonna be crap isnt it. Dont wanna risk puttin gon the flash and having my camera taken off me

LOL, did you see the picture of Mike where it looked like he was shooting a laser beam out of his crotch? Funny shit! :D
    the needle & the damage done
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    LOL, did you see the picture of Mike where it looked like he was shooting a laser beam out of his crotch? Funny shit! :D
    where these pix at???
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • LOL, did you see the picture of Mike where it looked like he was shooting a laser beam out of his crotch? Funny shit! :D

LMFAO!!! Yeah...i better post those piccies for everyone :) they will have a good larf.....

Have a question....what will pictures be like in the BEC without flash? gonna be crap isnt it. Dont wanna risk puttin gon the flash and having my camera taken off me :eek:

pics will actually turn out better without the flash. in 03 we took a disposable camera that had a flash. my husband covered the flash for some of the photos and they turned out much clearer.
  • pics will actually turn out better without the flash. in 03 we took a disposable camera that had a flash. my husband covered the flash for some of the photos and they turned out much clearer.

Sweet thanks for the info...was abit worried...took some piccies at Motley Crue and the light on stage were too much so when i took a piccie, all i could see was bright lights! doesnt matter.....PJ is far more important!
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Thanks ya trude. :)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • what for my Radelaidean Friend? :p
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    for your presence in this forum of course! :D

that and the links to the photos! How fuckin cool are the lasers!!!?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    thanx i got my lazy ass movin and found them

hey we got less then 6 months to go till we see pj wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• UNDONE*21 wrote:
    for your presence in this forum of course! :D

that and the links to the photos! How fuckin cool are the lasers!!!?

ahh stop it!!

I know...the lasers look awesome! hope they get the lasers goin in OZ
  • thanx i got my lazy ass movin and found them

hey we got less then 6 months to go till we see pj wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YEAH BABY!!! :D:D:D:D

Damn we have been waiting for this for so long. Its kinda hard to fathom that I actually have Tix now! its like our dream has come true!

Anyone planning on making a banner??
    Jim was saying that they made a massive Boom sign at Melbourne in 03. Anyone thinkin of one yet?
  • im off my friends. Have a great nite and catch ya's all tomorrow night :)

Keep On Rockin with our No Bullshit Tour Tix!! :D
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Great to see everyone got tickets, I'm sure Perth will be soon, cause the ain't playin' in Tassie. Still lots of tickets avaliable on 10 C got mine at 9am and about 30 secs, but I got them. Cool Pictures of the Merch, better start saving. Can't wait:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    just got the toronto 1 boot in flac

pretty damn good much better than mp3s

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    About 10 new pages since I last posted yesterday.

After a quick look at some of them, I saw a couple of people mention "waiting for pre-sale for Brisbane 2".

Have we had confirmation that there won't be 10c tix if a second Brissy show is announced? Or no one knows still?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    About 10 new pages since I last posted yesterday.

After a quick look at some of them, I saw a couple of people mention "waiting for pre-sale for Brisbane 2".

Have we had confirmation that there won't be 10c tix if a second Brissy show is announced? Or no one knows still?

no official word

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    The sloth got the his tickets during Parachutes :D. (I got up at 850am and turned it on to see how long id have to get through)

On dial up. Still not overly happy with the price bvut ah well. And just think multiple shows to go :D

Anyone else spending about $2000 on tickets alone? :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    never taken a camera to a show in brisbane is there ever any problem??
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• COCHISECOCHISE Posts: 3
    All OZ Uni's have exam periods coinciding with PJ tour in November. This prevents at least me and probably more people from going to all the shows they would like to, that sucks...but I am just glad they are coming.
    And my kid memories, like most, are pure and graceful and have stayed alive through the inevitable growth into adulthood, protected like honey in a hive by the worker bees of bright consciousness.

been to many PJ shows, but favourite still 20/9/92
  • COCHISECOCHISE Posts: 3
    I have tried to take both cameras and handheld recording equipment in but security wont let you...even if you tell them PJ as a band allow it. I think its some crap policy of the venue!!!
    And my kid memories, like most, are pure and graceful and have stayed alive through the inevitable growth into adulthood, protected like honey in a hive by the worker bees of bright consciousness.

been to many PJ shows, but favourite still 20/9/92
  • silverflowsilverflow Posts: 37
    Surely a sup test is worth a pearl jam concert =)
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    heyjose wrote:
    I think I can see it through my jumper...

Stella.. Nickelback are on Rage to warm you up! :D

i need an explaination brad! :eek: haha!
    Heeeeeyyyyy Stells, it's Char!!!!! Just thought I'd pop in and see what's happening!!!!

hellooooo miss char! :D countdown is ON for adelaide :)

squish kye for me, that boy... breaaaaks my heart!
    wah
This discussion has been closed.