Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• pjr_porch wrote:
    timing depends. sumtimes heaps r on 7-11ish. sum at 3am... it varies heaps...

Thanks Lulu, depends on what time you get home from a night out hey, im sure i'll come venture to the pit again another time soon, see ya later.
  • wonder how many ppl there are exactly from adelaide. maybe we should add what city or state u are from to the official tour members thing! just to give pappas a bit more work, make sure he earns his place as our president! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • wonder how many ppl there are exactly from adelaide. maybe we should add what city or state u are from to the official tour members thing! just to give pappas a bit more work, make sure he earns his place as our president! :D

good idea. could be good for meet ups. Oh yeah does anybody know if NZers can get 10C tix to aussie shows?
  • good idea. could be good for meet ups. Oh yeah does anybody know if NZers can get 10C tix to aussie shows?

no idea, could they last time pj came around??

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • no idea, could they last time pj came around??

aparently not. i have friend i melbourne who is gonna hook me up with 10C tix but her number is higher than mine. i should get decent seats for any NZ shows cause there are probably fuck all people in the 10C here. Fuck all people here like pearl jam or have even heard of them. Even amougst the rock listeners. It all seems to be bogan 80s rock or modern pop rock. yuck.
  • aparently not. i have friend i melbourne who is gonna hook me up with 10C tix but her number is higher than mine. i should get decent seats for any NZ shows cause there are probably fuck all people in the 10C here. Fuck all people here like pearl jam or have even heard of them. Even amougst the rock listeners. It all seems to be bogan 80s rock or modern pop rock. yuck.

ok thats pretty cool. im hoping my number gets me at least decent seets in adelaide... its pretty high but from what ppl said last time adeliade didnt have that big a turnout for 10c members

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Evening All.

I have a question for every aussie out there.

Do you put Unemployable into perspective given the new IR laws being bought into effect on Monday?

It's like Matt wrote it just for us as a protest song :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Sloth2 wrote:
    Evening All.

I have a question for every aussie out there.

Do you put Unemployable into perspective given the new IR laws being bought into effect on Monday?

It's like Matt wrote it just for us as a protest song :D

i completly forgot about them, im a student so it doesnt really affect me. hope this song doesnt become to personal for anyone! :S

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    700th post. Woo hoo! :D
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    no worries...and i promise NOT to buy it

i had my fingers crossed :D

congrats eileen!!! :)
    wah
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Hey, im Dan. One of the few pearl jamming Dans from Radelaide.

check it peeps! im soldier of love now!

*salute* :D

sending my congrats from across radelaide! :D
    wah
    wonder how many ppl there are exactly from adelaide. maybe we should add what city or state u are from to the official tour members thing! just to give pappas a bit more work, make sure he earns his place as our president! :D

i concur! :D

three posts in a row for me, wooot :)
    wah
  • i concur! :D

three posts in a row for me, wooot :)

post whore!!!! :D

im attempting to do hw, keep getting distracted! curse the damn internet!!!

pj are cool ;):D listening to riot act, very unusual for me!

post whore!!!! :D

im attempting to do hw, keep getting distracted! curse the damn internet!!!

pj are cool ;):D listening to riot act, very unusual for me!

LMAO funny! :D

mine's done :p switching between oc and checkin my email :o

pj, they are ok ;)
    wah
  • LMAO funny! :D

mine's done :p switching between oc and checkin my email :o

pj, they are ok ;)

yuck the oc :p

yeah pj, i liked that cover song they did, about a car crash or something... didnt they do some comeback tour a few years ago? :D

yuck the oc :p

yeah pj, i liked that cover song they did, about a car crash or something... didnt they do some comeback tour a few years ago? :D

some1 just got ran over :(

hahaa!! whenever i ask some1 'do u know any pj songs' they ALWAYS happen to mention that car crash or something song :eek:

2006 :D

TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR

zig some1 revived ur undies thread LOL!! :D
    wah

• zig some1 revived ur undies thread LOL!! :D

should i even ask what this is?!?!

mike gets alot of solos on riot act, and matt drums his ass off! i love get right :D jeffs bass is so cool!

should i even ask what this is?!?!

mike gets alot of solos on riot act, and matt drums his ass off! i love get right :D jeffs bass is so cool!

well I guess there’s nothing wrong with what you say... :D i concur (again :o)

save you, never get sick of that :)

thought u liked jeff, dunno, just a feeling :D

zig brought up some very important issues :D
    wah
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    some1 just got ran over :(

hahaa!! whenever i ask some1 'do u know any pj songs' they ALWAYS happen to mention that car crash or something song :eek:

2006 :D

zig some1 revived ur undies thread LOL!! :D

whats this famous undies thread? :(
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • well I guess there’s nothing wrong with what you say... :D i concur (again :o)

haha so this is what ur 'busy' with girly?? ;)

and yep that undies thread is killer haha :p
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    joel, answered ;):D

hehe 2006 :D
    wah
  • Sloth2 wrote:
    whats this famous undies thread? :(

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=171277
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3

no no no no noooo

posts HERE, not even at 1000 :D haha!
    wah
  • no no no no noooo

posts HERE, not even at 1000 :D haha!

Just letting the good man know where we were coming from! :p

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
  • well I guess there’s nothing wrong with what you say... :D i concur (again :o)

ok my analysis of riot act, whether u want it or not!

cant keep is an awesome opener
    save you rocks, period.
    cropduster i dont know, i dont like the intro, but i always find myself singing along to it in the middle so i guess i must like it somewhere in my head
    LBC, meh indifferent....
    Ghost, i like the direction where they were goin with this, just maybe a little work on the chorus and this would have been a pearler :D
    ok this is fun, next lets see... thumbing my way, boring dont like it much, only good thing this song is for quoting the line 'for every winter there is a springtime ahead' :D
    get right, i love this song, jeff rocks this one for me, would love to c it live! green disease, short ok song, indifferent..
    help help, slow starter, but like it as it gets bigger towards the end, just takes a while
    bushleager, awesome guitar stuff, just wish eddie could have thought of a vocal line over the top of it!
    1\2 full love this one to, it goes into the same catagory as ghost and get right, loved the direction they were heading in, and i love this one live!
    arc nice little tribute
    all or none, great closer, fkn amasing live!

love the fact that mike has more solos and also really love matts drumming, jeffs bass is also more technical than past albums but they alll just kinda gets a bit lost in the mix i think... i guess i just kinda wish they spent a bit longer on this album, on both production and writting, i think the ideas were there they may have just been a bit lazy! or just anxious to get away from epic.....

• ha! that thread is funny shit! classic! :D

ok my analysis of riot act, whether u want it or not!

cant keep is an awesome opener
    save you rocks, period.
    cropduster i dont know, i dont like the intro, but i always find myself singing along to it in the middle so i guess i must like it somewhere in my head
    LBC, meh indifferent....
    Ghost, i like the direction where they were goin with this, just maybe a little work on the chorus and this would have been a pearler :D
    ok this is fun, next lets see... thumbing my way, boring dont like it much, only good thing this song is for quoting the line 'for every winter there is a springtime ahead' :D
    get right, i love this song, jeff rocks this one for me, would love to c it live! green disease, short ok song, indifferent..
    help help, slow starter, but like it as it gets bigger towards the end, just takes a while
    bushleager, awesome guitar stuff, just wish eddie could have thought of a vocal line over the top of it!
    1\2 full love this one to, it goes into the same catagory as ghost and get right, loved the direction they were heading in, and i love this one live!
    arc nice little tribute
    all or none, great closer, fkn amasing live!

love the fact that mike has more solos and also really love matts drumming, jeffs bass is also more technical than past albums but they alll just kinda gets a bit lost in the mix i think... i guess i just kinda wish they spent a bit longer on this album, on both production and writting, i think the ideas were there they may have just been a bit lazy! or just anxious to get away from epic.....

i skip TMW on my ipod when it comes up :o yeeees :D would love to see get right and bushleager live.. well ALL of em :D

i love LBC, is that a girl thing :D

i like to hear all or none b4 a test or exam :D :eek: do u have those songs for situations? last year id play alive every morning without fail :D

this year its a struggle to make it to uni on time :D

good review, and on topic :D
    wah
  • i skip TMW on my ipod when it comes up :o yeeees :D would love to see get right and bushleager live.. well ALL of em :D

i love LBC, is that a girl thing :D

i like to hear all or none b4 a test or exam :D :eek: do u have those songs for situations? last year id play alive every morning without fail :D

this year its a struggle to make it to uni on time :D

good review, and on topic :D

yeah i no! on topic, how good am i?? :D
    i remember rocking up at my mates house to pick him up for an exam. i was playing once really loud and he said he could hear me coming! :D

yeah i no! on topic, how good am i?? :D
    i remember rocking up at my mates house to pick him up for an exam. i was playing once really loud and he said he could hear me coming! :D

great story! :D

no bullshit :o
    wah
  • great story! :D

no bullshit :o

yup no bullshit! :D

This discussion has been closed.