Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Hi All

Was just thinking about the rumoured tour dates (who isn't :) ) especially regarding the trip from NZ to Perth...

Then I had a thought (rare but true)

Since they would be in tour mode, the 7 - 9 hour flight from NZ to Perth would be tolerable. By finishing in Melbourne, they can head back home and save 6 hours.

This would be better for them than going from NZ to say, Brissie, finishing in Perth and having to fly home from Perth. A much longer haul from Perth to Seattle than Melbourne to Seattle.

Any thoughts???
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hi All

Was just thinking about the rumoured tour dates (who isn't :) ) especially regarding the trip from NZ to Perth...

Then I had a thought (rare but true)

Since they would be in tour mode, the 7 - 9 hour flight from NZ to Perth would be tolerable. By finishing in Melbourne, they can head back home and save 6 hours.

This would be better for them than going from NZ to say, Brissie, finishing in Perth and having to fly home from Perth. A much longer haul from Perth to Seattle than Melbourne to Seattle.

Any thoughts???

very good points!

(also is it true most artists go between sydney and LA between oz and the US)
    wah
  • how good is being at uni when you're meant to be doing assignments and logging onto the PJ website instead!

I'm doomed I say
    Wave came crashing...
  • how good is being at uni when you're meant to be doing assignments and logging onto the PJ website instead!

I'm doomed I say

:D this is soo true!! gotta love the fast uni internets!

havnt been as frequent in this thread as i was in the last, may have to start making up for it! ;)
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • :D this is soo true!! gotta love the fast uni internets!

havnt been as frequent in this thread as i was in the last, may have to start making up for it! ;)

you can make up for it fast if you skip class and nip into the computer lab
    Wave came crashing...
    how good is being at uni when you're meant to be doing assignments and logging onto the PJ website instead!

I'm doomed I say

LOL, are u 2.5hrs behind adelaide?

hey nick :eek: i walked past eng. nth building today and there was this minibus parked out half the day, i thought it would make a nice no bullshit bus! :D
    wah
  • LOL, are u 2.5hrs behind adelaide?

hey nick :eek: i walked past eng. nth building today and there was this minibus parked out half the day, i thought it would make a nice no bullshit bus! :D

I dunno how far we are behind Adelaide.
    It's 2:47 here
    Wave came crashing...
    yup, 2.5! :D

soon 1.5? im lost with daylight savings
    wah
  • LOL, are u 2.5hrs behind adelaide?

:D we can nab it at the end of the year when the tour comes, then drop it back after, no on will notice... awesome! this plan is fool-proof! nothing could go wrong :D:D

i just got back from uni, had to pull apart an engine :D fun stuff, listening to pj the whole time on my i-river. i really really really want the new album, do u recon the 10c would let me borrow it if i asked?
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    i think u had some of lulu's banana break nick hahahaa!! :D

if you ask nicely? maybe! :D
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Just heard WWS on the local station NEWFM!!
    Not a good song to listen to while driving. Put my foot down as soon as I heard the opening riff.
    I think it's the quickest i've ever got home from uni.
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just heard WWS on the local station NEWFM!!
    Not a good song to listen to while driving. Put my foot down as soon as I heard the opening riff.
    I think it's the quickest i've ever got home from uni.

awesome! :D

this first 1000 is so hard :o whoever gets it is a lucky buggar :D
    wah
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    man, i WISH i had week 2 put in the bread

ma's yelling at the ppl on tele... watching Bert's family feud - "RAZORS! its RAZORS!! get rid of the son... he's a fucking tosser" she's a real charmer

oh yeah & so very sorry bout the wedding location. it looks gorgeous. i'm sure u'll find another place that's jus as beautiful. keep positive!

still havn't heard wws on radio. lost jjj frequency. dodgy radio. any brisbanites know Nova's frequency??

after i saw the link with the pic outta the sunday mail, i was like, i didn't c that... so i went out 2 the recyle bin & plucked it out ((it was sitting on the very top on beer bottles.. still clean)) & opened the page & *ding!* there it was. Pearl Jam. pity they didn't use a new pic. not that the pic isn't hot. jus it would've been nice 2 c a new pic 4 the new album tour.

TOUR NOVEMBER 2006!!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

oooooh my post count is 666... devil's numba... spooky...

meh. not anymore cos i'm now 667

• Hi! Oz Jammers! Great to be here, exciting times hey???
    what's all this bout a pearl jam avocado???

Hi! Oz Jammers! Great to be here, exciting times hey???

hey hey!

welcome 2 the BEST thread on the board. well, 2nd best since te 1st edition of this thread got locked :(

hope 2 c u in here regularly :D

OZ TOUR NOVEMBER 2006!!!

• Well.... i guess this must not be the best time to be on!

Still great to be here... I've only recently discovered the pit & have enjoyed reading the Oz (and NZ) thread... New & old one!

Take it easy
  • eeeek :eek: dont panic :eek:

mad is :mad: :D

i promise to buy the season dvd set of PB when its released :D

no worries...and i promise NOT to buy it
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Sorry, didnt see your reply, still learning! Thanks for the welcome
    Sorry, didnt see your reply, still learning! Thanks for the welcome

no probs :D it is a bit slow rite now. more ppl should be on later.

im Lulu btw

• RedPJRedPJ Posts: 207
    Ive already put in for time off for the shows!!!!! people at work are very understanding
    Just For Today, I Am Free...
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Hey, im Dan. One of the few pearl jamming Dans from Radelaide.

check it peeps! im soldier of love now!

*salute* :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • Cool, thanks again, im paul. Nice to meet you, what sorta times are people usually on?
  • G'day Dan, not too many fans over there? Whats going on???

I spend a bit of time in adelaide, once a month or so, nice place.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Hey, im Dan. One of the few pearl jamming Dans from Radelaide.

check it peeps! im soldier of love now!

*salute* :D

congratulations Dan & welcome 2 the club :D

*salute*

Cool, thanks again, im paul. Nice to meet you, what sorta times are people usually on?

timing depends. sumtimes heaps r on 7-11ish. sum at 3am... it varies heaps...

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    G'day Dan, not too many fans over there? Whats going on???

I spend a bit of time in adelaide, once a month or so, nice place.

actually theres quite a surprisingly large adelaide presence here on the board! I just meant theres like 3 or 4 DANIELS here from adelaide and im one of them

And i know for a fact theres not enough pj fans my age either which sucks! Im 16 btw.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    RedPJ wrote:
    Ive already put in for time off for the shows!!!!! people at work are very understanding

really?? can i get a job there 2?? hehe i'm job hunting atm & i'm like, wot am i gonna do wen i need time off 4 pj tour??? i guess i'll come down with a mystery illness.... or i'll beg & cry til they let me hav time off :D

• UNDONE*21 wrote:
    actually theres quite a surprisingly large adelaide presence here on the board! I just meant theres like 3 or 4 DANIELS here from adelaide and im one of them

And i know for a fact theres not enough pj fans my age either which sucks! Im 16 btw.

Yeah, i noticed a few of you "Radelaide boys". Good to see you involved!
This discussion has been closed.