Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucken hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i love pearl jam:D

bring on the tour

we'll all have 10c tix and if ur not in 10c join now u still have time the cut off don't come till the announce the pre-sale ticket dates

oh go look at my page i got new album linked background and it's not just the avo;)

brisbane november 10 2006 i'm there:cool:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucken hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i love pearl jam:D

bring on the tour

we'll all have 10c tix and if ur not in 10c join now u still have time the cut off don't come till the announce the pre-sale ticket dates

oh go look at my page i got new album linked background and it's not just the avo;)

brisbane november 10 2006 i'm there:cool:
    good to see someone else is as excited as us!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Um yeah, everyone needs to calm down and take a few deep breaths, they gave like 2-3 days notice for the 10c pre sale. we all basically know the same amount of info on when, how, who, what and where the 10c tix will be available, which is very little. we can only really base what we know on how 10c tix are currently being sold for the U.S and Europe tours, and on how Coppel did it last time. so just calm down have a shot of vodka, and relax till we all get that loverly little email for the 10c. It'll come, we will have heaps of notice on how to get tix, it'll all be ok. there is still 7 days till the ticketek pre-sale and 9 till the general public sale, now i'm sure the 10c tix would be reserved for us even if they don't happen to go onsale til the same date as one of the ticketek sale, it'll all be OK. You won't miss out.

Thank You

ok so as long as you purchase them within the time frame that 10C sets... you don't need to be first in first served (like tickets to general public) coz regardless of how fast you get in to buy the seats are already allocated to you?? thats all I need to know coz before I was thinking that as soon as the email was sent the tix went on sale and then from that point whoever got in to buy tickets first had the best seats...coz this is how it works for general admission which is what i did the last tour, I slept out for tix to be first in and get good seats
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    ummm anyone who tries to join 10C NOW hoping to get seats to the 06 tour is screwed because the cutoff was to have joined membership prior to april wasnt it???

Ten Club (289xxx)

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    try a glass of red with dinner. does the trick for me.

hey krystie!!!!!!!!!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• rocketrocket Posts: 78
    has there been any suprises in the set lists so far?
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
    Hi Brad!!!!! :D

hey if you want to fly to perth I will have a spare ticket so you can have it. But my 10C # is not as good as yours. Otherwise my second ticket will just go to waste :(

Ten Club (289xxx)

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    evening all.

am currently tossing up between going to brisbane or melbourne.
    i am going to the 2 (3 maybe?? probably not seeing as they are playing the not-so-superdome) sydney shows and want to go to either melbourne or brisbane. cant afford both sadly.

anyway was wondering from people who went to bris and melb shows last tour how many 10club members were in attendance and what kinda seats they got for their member number.

i know last tour was the whole "blocks" scandal so it is hard to tell but any indications would be much appreciated!!
    jemms wrote:
    ummm anyone who tries to join 10C NOW hoping to get seats to the 06 tour is screwed because the cutoff was to have joined membership prior to april wasnt it???
    no they move the date with every release of tix
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

jemms wrote:
    ok so as long as you purchase them within the time frame that 10C sets... you don't need to be first in first served (like tickets to general public) coz regardless of how fast you get in to buy the seats are already allocated to you?? thats all I need to know coz before I was thinking that as soon as the email was sent the tix went on sale and then from that point whoever got in to buy tickets first had the best seats...coz this is how it works for general admission which is what i did the last tour, I slept out for tix to be first in and get good seats

so can anyone just confirm for me that im right in what im saying here?? it would help put to sleep my worries. And also justto give you guys an indication of how slow my computer is working...I cant even load coppels page today!!?!?!?! i dont know whats wrong with my computer but its fckd! and its very bad timing. So if there are any more anouncements up on coppel can someone please let me know?! they were loading just the other day, I think it has a virus :(

Ten Club (289xxx)

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    jemms wrote:
    so can anyone just confirm for me that im right in what im saying here?? it would help put to sleep my worries. And also justto give you guys an indication of how slow my computer is working...I cant even load coppels page today!!?!?!?! i dont know whats wrong with my computer but its fckd! and its very bad timing. So if there are any more anouncements up on coppel can someone please let me know?! they were loading just the other day, I think it has a virus :(

Just loaded http://www.coppel.com.au through to the Pearl Jam page and tour dates. And I'm at home on dial-up.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    jemms wrote:
    nothing...absolutely nothing!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    jemms wrote:

You can try the Trend Micro online virus scanner, go to:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

It may need to install a small file to get itself running, but its really very good. We often use it on customers machines at work when they don't have any good virus software installed.

Just make sure noone wants to use the computer, cause the scan will take an hour or two depending on how much data is on your computer.
    no they move the date with every release of tix

I would imagine the cut off date would have been the 8th when the tour dates were posted on the 10C page. Once the 10C post about it, you already need to be a member.
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    jemms wrote:
    Hi Brad!!!!! :D

hey if you want to fly to perth I will have a spare ticket so you can have it. But my 10C # is not as good as yours. Otherwise my second ticket will just go to waste :(

Hey jems I have 2 teenage '19yrs' kids who will want to go if your're stuck for a donor!!!!!
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    has anyone else checked out the setlist toronto had?this tour will be must see.
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    Info on pre sale - Just spoken to ticketek to find out pre sale times and the guy reckoned that tickets will go on sale at 12 noon in the timezone of the city you are booking the tickets for. So Melb 12 noon for Melb, Brisbane 12 noon for Bris Perth if there is one at 12 noon Perth time ETC. Sounds weird but thats what he said?
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
    Major Clod wrote:
    You can try the Trend Micro online virus scanner, go to:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

It may need to install a small file to get itself running, but its really very good. We often use it on customers machines at work when they don't have any good virus software installed.

Just make sure noone wants to use the computer, cause the scan will take an hour or two depending on how much data is on your computer.

cheers honey!! well thanks guys I gotta head off to my netball game but talk soon!!! if anyone can confirm my post before that would be great. So i aint stressing. Ill be back on later tonight though probably! catchyas

Ten Club (289xxx)

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Major Clod wrote:
    I would imagine the cut off date would have been the 8th when the tour dates were posted on the 10C page. Once the 10C post about it, you already need to be a member.

Well they announced tenclub tix for europe on the 22nd, and the joining cut off was the 23rd
    Ten Club wrote:
    Pearl Jam would like to offer eligible Ten Club members the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets to selected shows on the European tour. You must be an active member of the Ten Club as of April 23rd to qualify for the pre-sale.

And also, why is everyone assuming that we will be able to get 10c tix to every show, i don't think coppel will let that happen, but what do i know.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • 2006stadium2006stadium Posts: 16
    i cant go to the sydney concerts :(
    dissapointed....looks like ill have to wait 6 more years?
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    i cant go to the sydney concerts :(
    dissapointed....looks like ill have to wait 6 more years?
    1. They were here in 2003.
    2. I highly doubt they'll take 6 years to come.
    3. There's always the option of saving up the money to check them out on an overseas trip.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Ben Red BlueBen Red Blue Posts: 124
    I'd much rather it be seated...at least then we get our 10c tix (up close) and we know we're up close and don't have to compete with others to get to the front.

We wouldnt have to, If it is GA 10c ticket holders will get let in before general ticket holders. Thats how all the other GA shows are being handled.
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • 2006stadium2006stadium Posts: 16
    Hinny wrote:
    1. They were here in 2003.
    2. I highly doubt they'll take 6 years to come.
    3. There's always the option of saving up the money to check them out on an overseas trip.

nah overseas is not an option for me.
    ok it might not take 6 years but it will be 4-5 years. it takes ages to make a new album
  • jemms wrote:
    cheers honey!! well thanks guys I gotta head off to my netball game but talk soon!!! if anyone can confirm my post before that would be great. So i aint stressing. Ill be back on later tonight though probably! catchyas

nothing new on copples web he just has the dates for bris,syd,melb,adel

plus it also has stand by for a perth show flashing now,
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    And also, why is everyone assuming that we will be able to get 10c tix to every show, i don't think coppel will let that happen, but what do i know.

Well, here is where our faith in the 10C comes into play. It's now pretty common for every other countries tour to allow tickets to multiple shows, I just can't see them compromising for some dumbarse promotor. The 10C ticketing process seems to be pretty solid at the moment, I'd just hope they put their foot down for the fans.
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377

im having faith in the 10c that one of their pre-requisites when selecting a promoter would be that we get tickets for all shows. it works in the US, it works in europe.... dont see why not here. i believe we will get tickets for all shows.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    we better get an announcement soon though
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    There is a station 100 metres walk from the ent cent, the trains will be fucking packed, and the stupid transit police will be checking EVERY SINGLE PERSON for their train tickets, like the dickheads that they are, which will make it even harder to get out of the train station

on the other hand, the train ride back is always good fun
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    we better get an announcement soon though

Hey Tom, coundn't agree more, lots of stress going on at the moment, see there's afew new Tassie peeps on the board, cool huh?
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Hey Tom, coundn't agree more, lots of stress going on at the moment, see there's afew new Tassie peeps on the board, cool huh?
    i guess u guys will go to melb yeah??
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

This discussion has been closed.