Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    I promise I will be good at all the shows I attend Mum, and will behave responsibly

:) lol
    LOL...ya dag! yeah...or you'll be grounded!
  • ziggidy wrote:
    im 99% sure

sorry to keep harping on but what do you know that i dont that makes you 99% sure
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • I'm off...catchyas later Pearl Jam freaks
    Wave came crashing...
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    im 99% sure when the email came out for the tour...that it contained the 10c sale dates on it...

and i think the same stuff is on the website

"Pearl Jam has announced the European dates of their 2006 worldwide tour. Six years since the band's last visit to Europe, Pearl Jam will return-kicking off 23 August in Dublin and continuing through 30 September in Athens.

Pearl Jam would like to offer eligible Ten Club members the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets to selected shows on the European tour. You must be an active member of the Ten Club as of April 23rd to qualify for the pre-sale.

The ticket pre-sale opportunity for all confirmed European shows will begin on April 25th at 10am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). The pre-sale will end promptly on April 28th at 5pm PDT. Please visit timeanddate.com for the time zone conversion.

The Ten Club pre-sale ticket opportunity is for two (2) tickets. No single tickets will be sold. Ten Club pre-sale tickets can be purchased online here with a Visa or Mastercard only. Ticket prices will vary. Tickets are available while supplies last. We do not guarantee tickets for every eligible member.

The Ten Club tickets for the European tour will be for general admission tickets, unless otherwise posted. You will receive 2 wristbands with your tickets, which will allow the Ten Club member and a guest to enter the venue 15 minutes before doors open to the public. This will allow you to secure a spot as close to the stage as possible. Door times and Ten Club early entry information will follow closer to the date of the show.

The Ten Club pre-sale opportunity is for Ten Club members only. The Ten Club member must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show. Tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged. All ticket sales are final."

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
    enough proof?

I'm off...catchyas later Pearl Jam freaks
    Hopefully we'll be on here tomorrow with a Perth date to talk about!!!
  • kirkmastarkirkmastar Posts: 1

I reckon aye.
    and with a perth date, hopefully we can talk about 10c tickets too!

• ziggidy wrote:
    enough proof?

no i ment how do you know that the perth deal is holding our 10C release up

what a fuckn stupid question dont even reply just losing my mind in antisipation

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    ziggidy wrote:
    and with a perth date, hopefully we can talk about 10c tickets too!
    TRUE!!! can't see myself getting much sleep ova the next few days....not that I have for the last week, waiting for this announcement...and if I have to stay up all night waiting to book 10c tickets....I'm yawning now.
    no i ment how do you know that the perth deal is holding our 10C release up

what a fuckn stupid question dont even reply just losing my mind in antisipation
    well they aint going to release sydney, melbourne, adelaide, brissy one day and then do perth another day...they will do them all together...common sense really.

I'd be interested to know how many active 10c members there are in WA...just to see how many will book 10c tickets....ie; if there's not many members over here, the better the chances of getting good seats.
  • Ben Red BlueBen Red Blue Posts: 124
    sorry to keep harping on but what do you know that i dont that makes you 99% sure

I reckon thats what they're waiting for too if that helps you.
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
    I'd be interested to know how many active 10c members there are in WA...just to see how many will book 10c tickets....ie; if there's not many members over here, the better the chances of getting good seats.
    i got told a couple of days ago...that in WA in 2003, my number 231*** would have got me front row.

• worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260

oh, you'll get good tickets alright! last time i think the first two rows were ten club in perth (we got front row in front of stone after having membership for 4 months)... having said that last time we couldnt get 10c tickets to shows other than our hometown so we will be competing against people from other places for our tickets.... though i'll be competing for their so fair's fair ;)

peace
    wr

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • if 10C dont release by sat wich is there fri that means that they will have to release mon wich is our tues day wich is only one day before the presale

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    having said that last time we couldnt get 10c tickets to shows other than our hometown so we will be competing against people from other places for our tickets.... though i'll be competing for their so fair's fair ;)

Who said, we still haven't got any word on how ten club tix are gonna work this time, but if coppel has his way it'll be the same as last time
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    ziggidy wrote:
    im 99% sure when the email came out for the tour...that it contained the 10c sale dates on it...

and i think the same stuff is on the website

"Pearl Jam has announced the European dates of their 2006 worldwide tour. Six years since the band's last visit to Europe, Pearl Jam will return-kicking off 23 August in Dublin and continuing through 30 September in Athens.

Pearl Jam would like to offer eligible Ten Club members the opportunity to purchase pre-sale tickets to selected shows on the European tour. You must be an active member of the Ten Club as of April 23rd to qualify for the pre-sale.

The ticket pre-sale opportunity for all confirmed European shows will begin on April 25th at 10am Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). The pre-sale will end promptly on April 28th at 5pm PDT. Please visit timeanddate.com for the time zone conversion.

The Ten Club pre-sale ticket opportunity is for two (2) tickets. No single tickets will be sold. Ten Club pre-sale tickets can be purchased online here with a Visa or Mastercard only. Ticket prices will vary. Tickets are available while supplies last. We do not guarantee tickets for every eligible member.

The Ten Club tickets for the European tour will be for general admission tickets, unless otherwise posted. You will receive 2 wristbands with your tickets, which will allow the Ten Club member and a guest to enter the venue 15 minutes before doors open to the public. This will allow you to secure a spot as close to the stage as possible. Door times and Ten Club early entry information will follow closer to the date of the show.

The Ten Club pre-sale opportunity is for Ten Club members only. The Ten Club member must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show. Tickets cannot be transferred or exchanged. All ticket sales are final."

WHAT@#@ so the day they send the email thats when tix go on sale?! oh fckn hell...I start my first day at work tomorrow!! what happens if i miss the announcemnt and by the time I get my tix i get shit ones??? Oi when do you think they will send the email??? 9am their time?? so like 12midnight here?? hopefully............ OMFG IM FREAKING OUT NOW
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    that was sent 2 days before the sale.

i was saying that the 10C info was released same time as the dates

• Ben Red BlueBen Red Blue Posts: 124
    jemms wrote:
    WHAT@#@ so the day they send the email thats when tix go on sale?! oh fckn hell...I start my first day at work tomorrow!! what happens if i miss the announcemnt and by the time I get my tix i get shit ones??? Oi when do you think they will send the email??? 9am their time?? so like 12midnight here?? hopefully............ OMFG IM FREAKING OUT NOW

If you go 10C tix it doesnt matter if your first in or last in, you'll have the same seats.
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
    If you go 10C tix it doesnt matter if your first in or last in, you'll have the same seats.
    That's right it goes on seniority, not first in first served.
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    ooooooooooh so it doesnt matter how fast you get in with buying 10C tix they actually allocate you a seat anyway??? but what if there isnt enough seats to cater for all the 10C members coz it says not all are guaranteed seats??

this is another reason why I want it to be GA!!! I dont have anyone to take with me anyway so technically if i cant buy individual tickets one is going to go to waste coz I got noone to go with... :(

but when they send you the email...thats when they go on sale?? there will be 10C tix available to us coz they said on PJ's home page that 10club info was coming....
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • I reckon thats what they're waiting for too if that helps you.

anything helps me at the moment

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    jemms wrote:
    It'll be OK...now breath...count to TEN...
    Have faith in the system-on second thoughts...FREAK!!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392

Um yeah, everyone needs to calm down and take a few deep breaths, they gave like 2-3 days notice for the 10c pre sale. we all basically know the same amount of info on when, how, who, what and where the 10c tix will be available, which is very little. we can only really base what we know on how 10c tix are currently being sold for the U.S and Europe tours, and on how Coppel did it last time. so just calm down have a shot of vodka, and relax till we all get that loverly little email for the 10c. It'll come, we will have heaps of notice on how to get tix, it'll all be ok. there is still 7 days till the ticketek pre-sale and 9 till the general public sale, now i'm sure the 10c tix would be reserved for us even if they don't happen to go onsale til the same date as one of the ticketek sale, it'll all be OK. You won't miss out.

Thank You
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    jemms wrote:
    ooooooooooh so it doesnt matter how fast you get in with buying 10C tix they actually allocate you a seat anyway??? but what if there isnt enough seats to cater for all the 10C members coz it says not all are guaranteed seats??

this is another reason why I want it to be GA!!! I dont have anyone to take with me anyway so technically if i cant buy individual tickets one is going to go to waste coz I got noone to go with... :(

but when they send you the email...thats when they go on sale?? there will be 10C tix available to us coz they said on PJ's home page that 10club info was coming....
    i THINK WE'LL BE PRETTY SAFE HERE IN pERTH AS FAR AS THERE BEING ENOUGH 10C TICKETS.
    yOU'LL PROB HAVE TO BUY 2 TIX, BUT THERE'LL BE SOMEONE ON HERE THAT'LL TAKE YOUR SPARE OFF YOUR HANDS...i'M SURE.
    Oops...sorry bout that...had Caps lock on.
  • Um yeah, everyone needs to calm down and take a few deep breaths, they gave like 2-3 days notice for the 10c pre sale. we all basically know the same amount of info on when, how, who, what and where the 10c tix will be available, which is very little. we can only really base what we know on how 10c tix are currently being sold for the U.S and Europe tours, and on how Coppel did it last time. so just calm down have a shot of vodka, and relax till we all get that loverly little email for the 10c. It'll come, we will have heaps of notice on how to get tix, it'll all be ok. there is still 7 days till the ticketek pre-sale and 9 till the general public sale, now i'm sure the 10c tix would be reserved for us even if they don't happen to go onsale til the same date as one of the ticketek sale, it'll all be OK. You won't miss out.

Thank You

10 shots of vodka

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    10 shots of vodka
    ive had a bottle of jagermeister

jemms wrote:

I'd much rather it be seated...at least then we get our 10c tix (up close) and we know we're up close and don't have to compete with others to get to the front.
  • ziggidy wrote:
    ive had a bottle of jagermeister

yeah and 1 of those toooooooooooooooo

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
This discussion has been closed.