Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Who is Mark Richards???

Close friend of Ed's - 5 times world surfing champion and absolute Mr Nice Guy!!
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Who is Mark Richards???

Surfer? I think
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

ZiggyStar wrote:
    Who is Mark Richards???

Ed brought him up on stage to have a drink of wine during the 1st Sydney show in 03
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    i just rang off beat and the guy said that the tickets go on sale to the perth show AT SUBIACO through ticketmaster on the 19th May!!!!

AND ITS ALL SEATED!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! This is fuckin great!! Any show we want...2 tix!! Presale!!! I love you 10 Club!! :D:D

Ziggy, we will get first and second night. We get first night on Saturday..then when they announce the second show we SHOULD *fingers crossed* get presale on that too! Were gonna be RAWKING BABEE!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz I cant believe you got MR in on it! Fuckin champion.

Look forward to a few coldies from me before/after any of the shows. He seemed to think Newcastle was a chance too.

Keep it going you persistant prick

Oh tour/ticket news.....pretty excited about that!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Oz I cant believe you got MR in on it! Fuckin champion.

Look forward to a few coldies from me before/after any of the shows. He seemed to think Newcastle was a chance too.

Keep it going you persistant prick

Oh tour/ticket news.....pretty excited about that!!

Also got Kurt Gidley and a certain D. Johns!!
  • i just rang off beat and the guy said that the tickets go on sale to the perth show AT SUBIACO through ticketmaster on the 19th May!!!!

AND ITS ALL SEATED!!!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!

woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo woo
    Wave came crashing...
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    this is so fucking exciting. im supposed to be doing one of my 7 uni assignments but i fucking cant think straight.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • longroad1longroad1 Posts: 49
    Oz Jammer wrote:

You kidding?
    How do you know where to find these guys? lol
  • this is so fucking exciting. im supposed to be doing one of my 7 uni assignments but i fucking cant think straight.

yeah I gotta go into uni and try finish one too Judd, but I dont have fucking 7 like you!
    Crazy son of a
    Wave came crashing...
  • this is so fucking exciting. im supposed to be doing one of my 7 uni assignments but i fucking cant think straight.

LMAO!! Fuck Uni right now my friend...sometimes there are some things that are just far more important...PEARL JAM TOUR IS ONE OF THEM!!!
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Thankyou 10c you guys rule :) This is great news.

Every show except Perth, got a wedding that day, oh well, will still be seeing the greatest band in the world 8 or 9 times this year. Can't complain about that can I.

On a side note,
    Went to Harper last night, awesome. Best voice in music today I reackon. The setlist was crazy. Adelaide crowds rule at concerts, everyone gives the artist their full appreciation & this was evident last night. You could just tell that Ben was loving it & gave us back an unbelievable performance. Better than last time he was here I reackon.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz Jammer wrote:

The Jehovahs should sign you up. Born politician/salesman you are.

My heartfelt apologies must go out to Mr Coppell who as previously mentioned by most has pulled thru with the goods.

So a big thanks Coppell and crew...............memories last forever - your still a prick
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    Hi Guys!!!

Hope all has been well in here. Moving was tough but were in and all is looking good so far :)

I have been hankering for a post whore and I come in and find 55 pages of new stuff....i cannot read all of it. Would someone please give me a quick update on all of the happenings over the past week. I know that the tix go on sale on the 19th. I know that is through Coppel....where the hell is 10C right now?? Need the info. Thanks guys. Have missed you all :)
    Great to be back :P

and i was asking about where u get your poster reprints?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • and i was asking about where u get your poster reprints?

Hey Mate. My Poster Reprints...you should see my wall in the new house...Looks fuckin great! I get them from a guy who sells on Ebay. But i dont bid on them...he sends me a piccie and i tell him if i want it or not. They look great..although not real...but again, to me they are still freakin cool! i actually havent dealt with him in ages. He had a death in the family at the beginning of the year and i havent been in touch since. He was very upset so i just left it. But i could definately get his details for you if you want them.
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Well you just hang onto that faith judd, you gotta rememner we are dealing with coppel here, don't get me wrong it'd be kickarse to get 10c tix to all shows, but i'm not gonna get my hopes up, only a few days and we should know for sure.

PWNED!!! :P

(in a good way!)

w0000000000000000000t!!!!!!11111elevenelevenfarkenw00000sssh!!!!
    How are you Tig?
    Long time no see. How's the new house?
    Have you heard about the movement i've formed? I've signed up a lot of influential people, Mark Richards, Daniel Johns etc
    Would you like to put your name down too?
    If you do then you have to go to http://www.ncsis.com/pearljam
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    How are you Tig?
    Have you heard about the movement i've formed? I've signed up a lot of influential people, Mark Richards, Daniel Johns etc

I dont mean to knock what youre doing, but how do you know those are real?
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!! This is fuckin great!! Any show we want...2 tix!! Presale!!! I love you 10 Club!! :D:D

Ziggy, we will get first and second night. We get first night on Saturday..then when they announce the second show we SHOULD *fingers crossed* get presale on that too! Were gonna be RAWKING BABEE!!!

Oh fuck yeah!!! You and I are going BOTH nights!!!!! :D I'm soo fucking excited!

Where's Gus....I don't know if he knows the good news!!!

GUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!?!?!?!?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Hey Mate. My Poster Reprints...you should see my wall in the new house...Looks fuckin great! I get them from a guy who sells on Ebay. But i dont bid on them...he sends me a piccie and i tell him if i want it or not. They look great..although not real...but again, to me they are still freakin cool! i actually havent dealt with him in ages. He had a death in the family at the beginning of the year and i havent been in touch since. He was very upset so i just left it. But i could definately get his details for you if you want them.

What are they worth?
    I dont mean to knock what youre doing, but how do you know those are real?

Well.............. I got an email from MR so I know that ones real, and I know that Kurt Gidley and some of the other Knights surf with MR so it's highly plausible that the Knights ones are real too
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Does anyone think the 10c tickets will sell out reallllly fast....so heaps of us miss out????

How do we know how many are on sale?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Thanks for your support Tig!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    How are you Tig?

Hey Rob :) Im great thanks mate :) The new house rocks! its so great to have your own place....uts a whole new feeling :) and it feels really good :)
    Heard bout the movement..im already there my friend :) Now we just need Ed Vedder to sign and were sweet :D
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Well.............. I got an email from MR so I know that ones real, and I know that Kurt Gidley and some of the other Knights surf with MR so it's highly plausible that the Knights ones are real too

You really got an email from MR? Crazy!
    In the email MR said he was under the impression that PJ were coming to Newcastle.
    Maybe Eddie told MR that Newcastle is gonna be a secret 10C only show ;)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Oh fuck yeah!!! You and I are going BOTH nights!!!!! :D I'm soo fucking excited!

Where's Gus....I don't know if he knows the good news!!!

GUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!?!?!?!?

Havent seen Gusto in Ages......got his email addy?? need to let him know.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Does anyone think the 10c tickets will sell out reallllly fast....so heaps of us miss out????

How do we know how many are on sale?

who knows...depends how many 10C got reserved i guess. honestly, i think we will all be fine :)
This discussion has been closed.