Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    MY TICKETEK PRE-SALE:
    Pre-sale starts Wed 17 May, 12noon
    Pre-sale ends Thu 18 May, 5pm*
    General public on sale starts Fri 19 May, 9am

A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales
    * or until presale allocation is sold out.

10c really do need to announce something soon...
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • FUK!! Subi Oval -The 1 place I was hoping it wouldn't be... How did you see this JUDD?

Subi Oval will be good...possibly mean cheaper tickets and more people cos of the size of the place....imagine a mighty call and response!
    Wave came crashing...
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Thanks Chris Judd
    Hey? Do u think Subi will be seating or not?
  • some promising news about the subiaco oval rumours for perth
    i just spoke to the receptionist at subi and she said she knows pearl jam put in an application a while ago but wasnt sure at what stage of the confirmation process they were up to

good news.
    some promising news about the subiaco oval rumours for perth
    i just spoke to the receptionist at subi and she said she knows pearl jam put in an application a while ago but wasnt sure at what stage of the confirmation process they were up to

good news.
    Thanks auslistener1.... any info is great!! I need something to keep me going....This waiting is driving me bonkers!! I just hope they hurry...starting to panik bout 10c pre-sale...they're pushing it for time.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    MY TICKETEK PRE-SALE:
    Pre-sale starts Wed 17 May, 12noon
    Pre-sale ends Thu 18 May, 5pm*
    General public on sale starts Fri 19 May, 9am

A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service. A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales
    * or until presale allocation is sold out.

10c really do need to announce something soon...

Damn straight. This week or else.
    Anyone even consider that they may not offer 10c tiks??? I know its a long shot but....

FUCKIN HURRY UP
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Damn straight. This week or else.
    Anyone even consider that they may not offer 10c tiks??? I know its a long shot but....

FUCKIN HURRY UP

they may not, but we atleast need to know because im going to need to take the day off for the pre-sale
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Newport seems likely there for u Krystie

probably cannington, newport and perth!! i'd do the rounds there as well if given the chance...haha

hey judd, with your pre-sale tix are you talking 10Club or just ticketek booths?? or online or what??

To my understanding...
    will 10Club tix be onsale on the net ONLY prior to ALL general admin tix (and pre-sale in your post judd)??? I am still confused! sorry guys I know its taking aaaages to register with me.

I am fuckn hoping Subi WILL be GA!!!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Hey? Do u think Subi will be seating or not?

I don't think it would be
    Hoping so though
    We'll just have to get our ten club tickets and get in early and dash to the front....and put a pillow down the backs of our shirts to stop the younger generation headbutting you
    :)
    Wave came crashing...
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Something must happen 2moro or friday regarding 10c. With pre-sale on wednesday you would assume something like 10c to go on sale from mon-tues?
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • jemms wrote:
    probably cannington, newport and perth!! i'd do the rounds there as well if given the chance...haha

hey judd, with your pre-sale tix are you talking 10Club or just ticketek booths?? or online or what??

To my understanding...
    will 10Club tix be onsale on the net ONLY prior to ALL general admin tix (and pre-sale in your post judd)??? I am still confused! sorry guys I know its taking aaaages to register with me.

Yes, ten club tickets will go on sale before any public tickets are sold
    so at a guess they might go on sale on monday.
    Why do you want GA so much Krystie???
    Wave came crashing...
    jemms wrote:

To my understanding...

it is the TICKETEK presale on wednesday the 17th. and we dont know anything at all about 10c for australia, or whether it is GA, or prices, or ANYTHING. no one does. NO ONE. so no more questions until they announce.

lifewasted.net
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    Something must happen 2moro or friday regarding 10c. With pre-sale on wednesday you would assume something like 10c to go on sale from mon-tues?

Exactly which means that realistically they'd need to inform us PRIOR to the weekend....which is just what you said so I really didnt need to write this pot now did I.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    it is the TICKETEK presale on wednesday the 17th. and we dont know anything at all about 10c for australia, or whether it is GA, or prices, or ANYTHING. no one does. NO ONE. so no more questions until they announce.

yyyyessir, understood sir. woteva u say sir

do u know wen 10c tix will go onsale & if there's GA??? hahahahaha
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

lifewasted.net
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Petition just hit 150!!
  • Just thought I'd let the Kiwi Jammers know that I bought the new Program tonight at the Toronto show. All the cities are listed on the back (no dates tho) and Good news!!! Auckland is listed right before the Oz cities. That is the only NZ city I saw. I dunno how many nights but you ARE getting love!!!
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    pjr_porch wrote:
    yyyyessir, understood sir. woteva u say sir

do u know wen 10c tix will go onsale & if there's GA??? hahahahaha

dont push it! haha

lifewasted.net
    Just thought I'd let the Kiwi Jammers know that I bought the new Program tonight at the Toronto show. All the cities are listed on the back (no dates tho) and Good news!!! Auckland is listed right before the Oz cities. That is the only NZ city I saw. I dunno how many nights but you ARE getting love!!!

ahh ACC, forever the giver of good news :)

lifewasted.net
    I don't think it would be
    Hoping so though
    We'll just have to get our ten club tickets and get in early and dash to the front....and put a pillow down the backs of our shirts to stop the younger generation headbutting you
    :)
    I'll just hav to ram through everyone in my Gopher...hehehe!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Are you serious??? :eek:

haha! um open invitation to adelaide pit members for sat. night?

i dont think you'd even notice extra ppl :eek:

isn't presale shite seating? as in a reserved spot, but in a dodgy area?
    wah
    isn't presale shite seating? as in a reserved spot, but in a dodgy area?

9 out of 10 are shite. the other one usually isnt too bad.

lifewasted.net
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    9 out of 10 are shite. the other one usually isnt too bad.

ahhh! in that case...

hurry up 10c :eek:
    wah
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Yes, ten club tickets will go on sale before any public tickets are sold
    so at a guess they might go on sale on monday.
    Why do you want GA so much Krystie???
    coz my life will not be complete until i experience a pearl jam mosh

FUCK ME MAY IS SHITHOT!! best month ever...

so those pre-sale tickets are irrelevant to us coz we get them through 10Club
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • This ticketek-presale got me thinking:

Could it be used as an indication of the demand for tickets and 2nd shows around the country could be announced before the main general public ticket sale on the 19th?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • This ticketek-presale got me thinking:

Could it be used as an indication of the demand for tickets and 2nd shows around the country could be announced before the main general public ticket sale on the 19th?

good question noodle
    Wave came crashing...
    This ticketek-presale got me thinking:

thats what they are generally used for, yep. thats why they dont offer the best seats in a pre-sale - it is just to gauge the interest.

lifewasted.net
  • jemms wrote:
    coz my life will not be complete until i experience a pearl jam mosh

FUCK ME MAY IS SHITHOT!! best month ever...

so those pre-sale tickets are irrelevant to us coz we get them through 10Club

Moshing is terrible....u wanna listen to the music not jump around like a monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wave came crashing...
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i wouldn't expect a pearl jam mosh to be that hardcore these days... wasn't really in 98 when it was GA.

although, ive noticed a lot of younger fans getting into them.

HURRY UP! (said like Blackboard from Mr Squiggle)
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    Moshing is terrible....u wanna listen to the music not jump around like a monkey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooooh i'll b a monkey!!! i LOVE moshies!!! but last 2 times i've been in em, i almost passed out... hehehe oh well. BRING ON THE MOSH PITS!!!! hehehehehe
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

This discussion has been closed.