Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Dear Rhys,

I fucking dare you! you are banned from all Pearl Jam Shows.

Love Always,
    Micheal Coppel.

lol

He's a fired up son of a bitch is Mr Coppel
    Wave came crashing...
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    heyjose wrote:
    can you freakin imagine a live @the chapel for 10c members?!??!?!?!?!?!!

dont even put the thought in my head
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • ramspam wrote:
    that'd be awful rove doesnt deserve to associate with PJ... Maybe they should go on enough rope..

Yeah I often though that Dave Grohl was one once, which was a good insight into the mind of Dave, but personally he wasn't as interesting as some other they have had on the program. If anything like that were to happen it would be only Ed, but he wouldn't want his most private issues dealt out in front of the public.

They're too private to do it.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Yeah I often though that Dave Grohl was one once, which was a good insight into the mind of Dave, but personally he wasn't as interesting as some other they have had on the program. If anything like that were to happen it would be only Ed, but he wouldn't want his most private issues dealt out in front of the public.

They're too private to do it.

yeah, as open and friendly as ed was during that slightly cringe-worthy interview with jools holland, i don't think a chat with denton would be right. bono's one was good, but ed's not bono.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• GavrocksGavrocks Posts: 33
    My 21st Birthday is on Thursday November 9th,
    Pearl Jam on Friday November 10th,
    then my 21st party on Saturday November 11,
    what a great week. I can't wait. (so long as my uni exams are over before that week!).

+ Hopefully U2 somewhere in there, if they ever resechedule!
    Ten Club Member: 342***

10/11/06 - Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    14/6/08 - Manchester, TN, USA
    16/6/08 - Columbia, SC, USA
    20/11/09 - Melbourne, VIC, Australia

"Such a perfect Island, tucked away in the sea.
    The real land of the free, do you hear me?"
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    I hate to derail this, but for all you prison break fans:

Ep 121 came out today, and it is the episode youve been waiting for, its the best ever. There is one more to go in the series, which comes out next tuesday and after that I will post them out to whoever wants them.

Also, I can confirm a season 2
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Can I get 3 cheers for a NZ tour leg???

Hip Hip...
    Can I get 3 cheers for a NZ tour leg???

Hip Hip...

Dont you have your own thread?
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    turns out this is now the australian AND nz thread.....pfft lol
  • Dont you have your own thread?
    wats your problem? just casue you had a tour and we are probably gonna miss out again. How would you feel I you were in our shoes? Just trying to round up some support (and some sympathy).
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    Gavrocks wrote:
    My 21st Birthday is on Thursday November 9th,
    Pearl Jam on Friday November 10th,
    then my 21st party on Saturday November 11,
    what a great week. I can't wait. (so long as my uni exams are over before that week!).

+ Hopefully U2 somewhere in there, if they ever resechedule!

hey mine son the 12 gonna go to both brisbane shows

hurry up ten club!!!!!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    wats your problem? just casue you had a tour and we are probably gonna miss out again. How would you feel I you were in our shoes? Just trying to round up some support (and some sympathy).

sorry man, i was just joking, i feel your pain and i wouldnt be suprised if you still get one!
  • Can I get 3 cheers for a NZ tour leg???

Hip Hip...

I'll give you a hooray.
    Although if there is a tour, what's the bet there'll be no Christchurch/South Island date, meaning I'll have to try talk someone into flying to the North Island with me. Considering none of my friends like Pearl Jam, that could be difficult.
  • I'll give you a hooray.
    Although if there is a tour, what's the bet there'll be no Christchurch/South Island date, meaning I'll have to try talk someone into flying to the North Island with me. Considering none of my friends like Pearl Jam, that could be difficult.

Hey welcome to the PJ forum. Cold down there in Dunnas? Cause it's cold here so must be damn cold down there.
  • Hey welcome to the PJ forum. Cold down there in Dunnas? Cause it's cold here so must be damn cold down there.

Cheers dude. Been a fan for many a year but I'm not big on forums. But hey, it is cold and I'm bored.
    hey mine son the 12 gonna go to both brisbane shows

hurry up ten club!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome. Doubt i'll go to both shows, have to have a party in there somewher, and got no money right now, cos Splendour tickets go on sale on Monday, the Pearl Jam soon, plus just wrote my car off too!

We'll see.

• PappasPappas Posts: 809
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    rgh its coppel's fualt i have to leave and go to work now!!!

DAMN YOU, COPPEL!!!!

later guys :)
    yes coppel is a w3anker lets go find his house an egg tehfuck outa it!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Pappas wrote:
    yes coppel is a w3anker lets go find his house an egg tehfuck outa it!
    Just as 'Keith Zimmerman' became the byword for "wanker" after Denver 2003, so it appears "Coppel" has become the byword for "evil bastard" for Australia 2006.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    Tried to get some info from BOCS to see if theres any thing on WA got this back :(

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately BOCS Ticketing has not received yet any confirmation regarding
    the Perth date of Pearl Jam's upcoming tour.
    All I could suggest at this stage is to check the Promoter's website for
    more updates at
    http://www.coppel.com.au
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    lol this is random, but i was thinking, what if pj made an appearance at a u2 gig, but it was the night of the melb show that i'm not going to!!!! i would cry!!!
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • FingalFingal Posts: 16
    That's not even funny - I have already laid out a fair bit of money for U2 - and then to lay out more for PJ and for them to rock up at the gig!!! We'll wait and see.......
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    See you guys later!!
    Just sent an email to the management of one of the local radio stations here in Newcastle asking them to jump on board my 'Bring PJ To Newcastle Campaign'
    Hope to hear a reply soon. If not, then I'll phone em and hassle em until they give in.
    They can do it, they brought Metallica here in 98 after no Newcastle show was announced, so they can bring PJ here in 06.

Just jumped on the band wagon and emailed New Fm. What get's me is the fact that Eddie has been here with Mark Richards and knows the place - why not throw a show here, half of Newcastle goes down for the show :)
    Hope the 10 Club tickets dont go on sale on Monday, what a shit day that would be, no one has money after the weekend.
    & some of us, im sure, have to fork out $160+ for Splendour in the Grass tickets on Monday as well.

If they dont go on sale this Thursday or Friday, it'll be like next Wednesday, for only a 24 hour period, b4 the public sale on friday, i reckon.

& how much? .....

~$180 a pair? (<$160 would be awesome)

• bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Gavrocks wrote:
    Hope the 10 Club tickets dont go on sale on Monday, what a shit day that would be, no one has money after the weekend.
    & some of us, im sure, have to fork out $160+ for Splendour in the Grass tickets on Monday as well.

If they dont go on sale this Thursday or Friday, it'll be like next Wednesday, for only a 24 hour period, b4 the public sale on friday, i reckon.

& how much? .....

~$180 a pair? (<$160 would be awesome)
    But we'll probably have to pay by credit card, so it shouldn't matter too much what day it is...
    How about's they do a surfing tour of Oz......all little venues around australia - but just near the beach - then the guys can really enjoy the tour and we get to see more of them!!! :) We can dream can't we??? :)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Fingal wrote:
    Just jumped on the band wagon and emailed New Fm. What get's me is the fact that Eddie has been here with Mark Richards and knows the place - why not throw a show here, half of Newcastle goes down for the show :)

Good on ya mate :)
    Tell your friends and family to do it too.
    The wheels on this juggernaut are slowly beginning to turn
    We're gathering momentum!!!

And by the way, I'm not proposing 3 Sydney 1 Newcastle
    2 and 1 maybe but not 3 and 1
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Thanks DonJon & Andre_W!!!
    The radio station is NEWFM
    http://www.newfm.com.au

Just go to 'contact us' and then a page will open up where you put down your details. Select 'management' as the destination and state the case :)

Just thought i'd put it up again.
    Help our cause fellow fans.
    Spread the jam!!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just thought i'd put it up again.
    Help our cause fellow fans.
    Spread the jam!!!

You all know that Eddie needs to come back to have a surf and hell - he can have a sleep over too with a show included - email New FM for us guys!!! :)
    bazzer wrote:
    But we'll probably have to pay by credit card, so it shouldn't matter too much what day it is...
    Yeah, but i only have one of these 'debit' credit cards, meanin i can only credit whatevers in my bank.

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    So glad i have a line of credit :D

else id be screwed
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
This discussion has been closed.