Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    coppel fucks everything up. im sure that in some way, coppel had something to do with the tasmanian mine disaster.

buwhahaha!

i got nothing against Rubysdad but it would be so much easier if this was stickied :p
    wah
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    the only reason they were working on a public holiday was so that they could afford to go and see one of coppel's rediculously overpriced concerts.

nah, the mining operators above ground were getting so fucking frustrated with coppel's lack of announcements that his finger slipped and BANG
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    coppel fucks everything up. im sure that in some way, coppel had something to do with the tasmanian mine disaster.

Come to think of it, i did see coppel leaving Tassie with a shovel and laughing his arse off right before anzac day.

That bastard

he was probably driving the car that hit little sophie as well!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • heyjose wrote:
    ..or they've got something of a kick arse surprise for melbourne.

yeah live at the chappel for 10C members
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Thanks DonJon & Andre_W!!!
    The radio station is NEWFM
    http://www.newfm.com.au

Just go to 'contact us' and then a page will open up where you put down your details. Select 'management' as the destination and state the case :)

Consider it done
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    And
    Richard Carelton's death

oo... went too far there

well if that's going too far you don't wanta read my comment
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Consider it done

Thanks champ!!
    Should get a Townsville one set up too!!
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Come to think of it, i did see coppel leaving Tassie with a shovel and laughing his arse off right before anzac day.

That bastard

he was probably driving the car that hit little sophie as well!

that fucker!!! shes such a trooper that little girl. She can help us with the house torching.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    guys :eek: :rolleyes:

2006 :D
    wah
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    that fucker!!! shes such a trooper that little girl. She can help us with the house torching.

From a safe distance of course :)
  • hmmmmmm... possibly no Perth show?
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    From a safe distance of course :)

haha! i wasnt going to go there becuase i knew someone else would for me.

i do seriously hope she gets better, though.
  • blarrgblarrg Posts: 47
    Milestone wrote:
    I also expected a Hawaii show. Would have been nice! Boom could be a wanted criminal....or possibly just evading taxes. ha ha ha

Has it been confirmed that they're not coming to Hawaii? Its expensive to fly back to the mainland for some shows, but it would be nice to see them here.

Aloha
    hmmmmmm... possibly no Perth show?

there will be a perth show
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • hmmmmmm... possibly no Perth show?

I will have to comsider suicide if there is no Perth show!

:D
    Wave came crashing...
  • there will be a perth show

fingers crossed
  • To Mr Coppel

If you don't announce a Perth show in the next 24 hours I am going to ring your fucking neck, you weak prick.

From Rhys
    Wave came crashing...
    To Mr Coppel

If you don't announce a Perth show in the next 24 hours I am going to ring your fucking neck, you weak prick.

From Rhys

And torch your house :)
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    the more i look at the gap between melbourne and adelaide, the more i think they will play perth on the 18th or 19th

I find it extremely doubtful that they would play Perth on those dates. Just wouldn't make any sense. Although you never know. Something has to be happening between Melbourne & Adelaide. Eight days right? You would assume three shows, so the 18/19th would be the days that something happens. U2 support????
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    See you guys later, and remember guys, if you want to help me out in my "Bring PJ To Newcastle Campaign" just send a message to
    http://www.newfm.com.au
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    I find it extremely doubtful that they would play Perth on those dates. Just wouldn't make any sense. Although you never know. Something has to be happening between Melbourne & Adelaide. Eight days right? You would assume three shows, so the 18/19th would be the days that something happens. U2 support????

yeh U2 are rumoured for melbourne on friday 17th and saturday 18th. pearl jam could be making a special appearance, they could be just wanting to see the shows, or they could be not playing between the 17th and 20th purely because they know a TONNE of adelaide and sydney fans are flying to see them.

lifewasted.net
    rgh its coppel's fualt i have to leave and go to work now!!!

DAMN YOU, COPPEL!!!!

later guys :)
    yeh U2 are rumoured for melbourne on friday 17th and saturday 18th. pearl jam could be making a special appearance, they could be just wanting to see the shows, or they could be not playing between the 17th and 20th purely because they know a TONNE of adelaide and sydney fans are flying to see them.

U2 is a good call, maybe that has something to do with it, i would love to see some bono and ed action at the brissie pj show(but that won't happen)
  • yeh U2 are rumoured for melbourne on friday 17th and saturday 18th. pearl jam could be making a special appearance, they could be just wanting to see the shows, or they could be not playing between the 17th and 20th purely because they know a TONNE of adelaide and sydney fans are flying to see them.

gota be live at the chapell

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    don't forget peeps, Ben Harper is on rove tonight, and look foward to PJ being on there in Nov. Not that i'm gonna sit through his whole crappy show, i'll just watch the end.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i don't think i want pj to be on rove. just, er, don't.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    gota be live at the chapell

can you freakin imagine a live @the chapel for 10c members?!??!?!?!?!?!!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• heyjose wrote:
    can you freakin imagine a live @the chapel for 10c members?!??!?!?!?!?!!

it would be too good to be true

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    To Mr Coppel

From Rhys

Dear Rhys,

I fucking dare you! you are banned from all Pearl Jam Shows.

Love Always,
    Micheal Coppel.
  • ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    heyjose wrote:
    i don't think i want pj to be on rove. just, er, don't.
    that'd be awful rove doesnt deserve to associate with PJ... Maybe they should go on enough rope..
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
This discussion has been closed.