Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    congrads aussie's you are all some true jammers. i wish i could go visit but i cant afford to travel that far. have fun.
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    jlew24asu wrote:
    congrads aussie's you are all some true jammers. i wish i could go visit but i cant afford to travel that far. have fun.

aw live a little! come see us, PJ, and our oceans..... (much bigger waves than a lake!)

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Yo Kids!
    Feel for you stressed out westies at the moment....imagine they never even announce Perth. Just kidding you guys will be sweet. Decided Im gonna do Perth as opposed to Bris - wanna check out your waves and meet some of you guys.

Oz - still hope for Newcastle mate! Just not much

Had to smile in a terrible situation on Friday nite. Rang a mate re the Sophie DeLizio thing and said "Dude have you seen the news?"
    His response "Oh God what do you say"

Broke my heart that news and here's me bitching about my cold coffee this morning.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    aren't we sweet! :) lol

well adelaide for sure... i guess melbourne if harry's heading over too

hope we can use 10c for multiple shows

if not, someone in melb. step up please :D haha!

would LOVE to do perth - i mean that!

u can bring me back ed's tambourine yes from the perth show yes?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    guys....im from sydney, and im thinking im only gonna be able to go to one city other than sydney. out of brisbane, melb, adelaide and perth, rate the venues...not the cities....which would be the best experience...and where would i get better seats (231***) take that all into account!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • DonJon wrote:
    Yo Kids!
    Feel for you stressed out westies at the moment....imagine they never even announce Perth. Just kidding you guys will be sweet. Decided Im gonna do Perth as opposed to Bris - wanna check out your waves and meet some of you guys.

Had to smile in a terrible situation on Friday nite. Rang a mate re the Sophie DeLizio thing and said "Dude have you seen the news?"

Broke my heart that news and here's me bitching about my cold coffee this morning.

Yes...are u a goofy...if so...u will love anything down south...heaps of lefthanders!!!!
    Wave came crashing...
  • aren't we sweet! :) lol

well adelaide for sure... i guess melbourne if harry's heading over too

hope we can use 10c for multiple shows

if not, someone in melb. step up please :D haha!

would LOVE to do perth - i mean that!

haha...
    "I took my little kelpie and I sailed the nullabor"
    -John Williamson
    Wave came crashing...
    Yes...are u a goofy...if so...u will love anything down south...heaps of lefthanders!!!!

Nope natural. Grew up at North Narrabeen which was left (mostly) so I dont really have a pref. Ill be contacting you for tips down the track!
  • DonJon wrote:
    Nope natural. Grew up at North Narrabeen which was left (mostly) so I dont really have a pref. Ill be contacting you for tips down the track!

lol...well Im just your average joe surfer and i hate backhand!
    so a crumbly lefthander is required!
    Wave came crashing...
    What size swell do you need for Margaret River to work?
  • DonJon wrote:
    What size swell do you need for Margaret River to work?

Marg River Main Break works on small swells but 2m plus and an easterly wind makes for the best waves...never surfed it though...too scary for me
    Yallingup is the place...Smiths is protected from the sea breeze and on a 2m swell it will barrel both left and right.

Would be amazing to surf with Ed, I wonder how good he is
    Wave came crashing...
    Champ - thanks for the info.

Dont know about Ed hey. I kept a keen eye out over the 03 tour for him but with 30 - 4o beaches it was like winning the lottery.
    A mate reckons he saw him at Bronte one day which I reckon was a sling.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    e should try organise a 'ten club and message pit members' allowed to go watch soundcheck, has been done with other singers/bands. you say on here to kat etc what ur user name is an ten club number, an on the day of the show eg adelaide, they have the list an u rock up to door at the right time an they cross u off the list an ur allowed to go watch soundcheck seein as ur such a good fan :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    ziggidy wrote:
    guys....im from sydney, and im thinking im only gonna be able to go to one city other than sydney. out of brisbane, melb, adelaide and perth, rate the venues...not the cities....which would be the best experience...and where would i get better seats (231***) take that all into account!

well I'd say you would get front row for the adelaide show... or second pretty much front. I joined 2001 and got front row in 2003.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • rimbrimb Posts: 36
    Pappas wrote:
    e should try organise a 'ten club and message pit members' allowed to go watch soundcheck, has been done with other singers/bands. you say on here to kat etc what ur user name is an ten club number, an on the day of the show eg adelaide, they have the list an u rock up to door at the right time an they cross u off the list an ur allowed to go watch soundcheck seein as ur such a good fan :)

I got the chance to do that with Nine Inch Nails last year and it was very cool.
    We got a 5 song mini-concert at the soundcheck and then a meet and greet with the band.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Zoso wrote:
    u can bring me back ed's tambourine yes from the perth show yes?

and she can give me ed's wine, yes?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    DonJon wrote:

Even if you don't believe in a higher power you'd have to start asking yourself who you insulted. She's more inpirational than Laurie Laurence and Leyton Hewitts love child.

My 2c, but I rechon with friends like MR and Kelly Slater, Eddie can probably hold his own on a board.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
    Damn straight Andre.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Yo Kids!

Still hoping :)
    On that matter, I was thinking that Newcastle could be the perfect place for a Ten Club only show. We could use Civic Theatre. It's a great intimate venue (1500)
    Some of you might have seen it before as it was the venue that is featured on Silverchair's CD/DVD set 'Live From Faraway Stables'
    Saw Oasis and Live at the Civic (and Carl Barron) and it's probably one of the best venues i've ever been to
    Andre_W wrote:
    Even if you don't believe in a higher power you'd have to start asking yourself who you insulted. She's more inpirational than Laurie Laurence and Leyton Hewitts love child.

My 2c, but I rechon with friends like MR and Kelly Slater, Eddie can probably hold his own on a board.
    Eddie is a good surfer, well so my mate tells me. He saw him surfing with MR at Dudley beach (just south of Newcastle) back in 98
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Still hoping :)
    On that matter, I was thinking that Newcastle could be the perfect place for a Ten Club only show. We could use Civic Theatre. It's a great intimate venue (1500)
    Some of you might have seen it before as it was the venue that is featured on Silverchair's CD/DVD set 'Live From Faraway Stables'
    Saw Oasis and Live at the Civic (and Carl Barron) and it's probably one of the best venues i've ever been to
    Civic would be perfect for a 10C show. Saw Tea Party there. It's like having them play in your lounge room.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
    Andre_W wrote:
    Civic would be perfect for a 10C show. Saw Tea Party there. It's like having them play in your lounge room.

It is!!
    The acoustics are perfect!!
    I could even understand Liam Gallagher's ramblings perfectly when I saw Oasis, and if that doesn't say how good the acoustics are then nothing will
    Andre_W wrote:

my apt would be fucking awesome venue for a 10c only show.

Zoso wrote:
    my apt would be fucking awesome venue for a 10c only show.

Can I come?
    I'll bring the chips and dip :)
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Can I come?
    I'll bring the chips and dip :)

I will have a word to ed but should be fine.

Zoso wrote:
    I will have a word to ed but should be fine.

I'm sure if I throw in a couple of bottles of red then that'd sweeten the deal a bit :)
  • ved_zepved_zep Posts: 50
    i was planning on going to all the shows in oz. looks like that is off the cards now. im speechless.

I feel you, i;m exactly the same.
    It was going to be end of my degree celebrations!
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |
    -|
    0-|-2
    2-2-2-|-2
    0-|
    -|
    0---|-2----0h7h9---7vvv--2-2-2-|-2----0h7h9--7-9b10r9-7-0-|
    -|-10\
    |-0-/7
    0-0-0-|-0-/7
    |
    -|
    |
    |
    |

Oz Jammer wrote:
    I'm sure if I throw in a couple of bottles of red then that'd sweeten the deal a bit :)

trust me if there is red wine involved ed will be there!

ved_zep wrote:
    I feel you, i;m exactly the same.
    It was going to be end of my degree celebrations!

Yeah, the dreaded uni exams are my problem too :(
    Might just have to skip Sydney and go to Perth instead
    Zoso wrote:
    trust me if there is red wine involved ed will be there!

And a pack of Winnie Blues!!
    :)
This discussion has been closed.