Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    sorry tim. prepare to be diasppointed.

2pm today. on mmm.

"yeh.. pearl jam are back to australia in november. brought to you by triplem. tickets on sale may 19th! tickets are gonna sell fast. and to get in the mood heres some live pearl jam."

<insert fortunate son and daughter live from perth 2003>
    triple m didnt do anything wrong last time round

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    CHFIL....that was hilarious...it was Jeff and Ed wasn't it? Or was it Mike and Ed. (Bad memory....mite go and listen to it).
    Oops! had a DUH moment...I'm getting mixed up with 'I did it my way' on the chrissy single.
    Must go and eat...fading fast...LOL!!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ziggidy wrote:
    is there a reason why Pearl Jam get concerts on radio, and not many others do?

its because pearl jam are living gods of rock............... and everyone else is just an imposter.

they know a good act when they hear one :)

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    ziggidy wrote:
    did they??

• ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Seeya Jamily..... will be in touch and we'll go for a coffee soon JJJ!!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    sorry tim. prepare to be diasppointed.

2pm today. on mmm.

"yeh.. pearl jam are back to australia in november. brought to you by triplem. tickets on sale may 19th! tickets are gonna sell fast. and to get in the mood heres some live pearl jam."

<insert fortunate son and daughter live from perth 2003>

damn.. cheers for the heads up Linc.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    ziggidy wrote:

agreed as much as JJJ gave us the tremendously awesome live shows in 95 and 98 from Melbourne, MMM did the same with the Sydney show and prob gave the band more air time with new songs. I like JJJ much more, but you cant say MMM dont love the band
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
    ziggidy wrote:
    did they??

if they did i dont think anyone remembers so it cant have been that bad

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    you guys' triple m bashing is pathetic. atleast they play one goddamn pj song per day on the radio. i dont know what you expect from modern radio...
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    agreed as much as JJJ gave us the tremendously awesome live shows in 95 and 98 from Melbourne, MMM did the same with the Sydney show and prob gave the band more air time with new songs. I like JJJ much more, but you cant say MMM dont love the band
    MMM dont play as much as they should....but who listens to the radio anyway! i dont! hehe the Avocado is in my cd player for the next 6 months!

you guys' triple m bashing is pathetic. atleast they play one goddamn pj song per day on the radio. i dont know what you expect from modern radio...
    i am defending triple mmm! i love the station! listen to it whenever the cd is finished! hehe

• Mirkin_GirlMirkin_Girl Posts: 14
    no time to browse the other posts so sorry if im repeating someone else:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PEARLJAM06
  • its because pearl jam are living gods of rock............... and everyone else is just an imposter.

they know a good act when they hear one :)

Hey Joel, what's all this about the Perth show being at Subi? Reliable source?

Cheers, Mic
    the needle & the damage done
    Hey Joel, what's all this about the Perth show being at Subi? Reliable source?

Cheers, Mic

yeah.... and unfortunately he could be right. he was right about the europe dates, right about the australian dates that have been announced, and now it looks like he might be right about this one too.

i for one would hate to see them at subi, but hey its pj and ill go where ever i have to

• If they play Betterman one more time i'll kill them - pedictable, tame, lazy programing for listeners that like predictable, tame and lazy music - ie: Nickelback
    www.blackredyellow.com - Posters & Insults
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    "Pearl Jam will be returning to Australia for the first time in 5 years" :rolleyes:
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

If they play Betterman one more time i'll kill them - pedictable, tame, lazy programing for listeners that like predictable, tame and lazy music - ie: Nickelback

its their hit song man, geez. are you expecting them to play bugs or something?
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    If they play Betterman one more time i'll kill them - pedictable, tame, lazy programing for listeners that like predictable, tame and lazy music - ie: Nickelback

commercial radio has a target audience. and its not obsessed pearl jam clowns on a forum.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • JJJ wrote:
    dont we get an email telling us when we can buy tickets

im pritty sure but no one knows when
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    commercial radio has a target audience. and its not obsessed pearl jam clowns on a forum.
    right on! exactly right!

• PJ at Subiaco? that would be very interesting.
  • MattyH_PJMattyH_PJ Posts: 4
    hey all,
    I'm pumped to hear we get Kings of leon for support, should get the place pumpin b4 PJ. Went to nickelback on sunday, and we had a local band for support, they were ok, just didn't really get the crowd goin..can't wait for nov.10.....
    -I Have faced It...A Life Wasted....I'm Never Goin Back Again!-
    MattyH_PJ wrote:
    hey all,
    I'm pumped to hear we get Kings of leon for support, should get the place pumpin b4 PJ. Went to nickelback on sunday, and we had a local band for support, they were ok, just didn't really get the crowd goin..can't wait for nov.10.....

u sure nickleback wasnt the support?
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • imtheoceanimtheocean Posts: 8
    Hey matty h.

Are you at uni or anything?, so these dates won't fuck you over like they've screwed me. I'm so devestated, right in the middle of exam blocks. The only way to descrive how I'm feeling is really disspointed. I have the cash, I have the accomodation, I have the 10c membership, and then I get fucked over with tour dates.
    MattyH_PJ wrote:
    hey all,

i wouldve left after the local band

lifewasted.net
  • yeah.... and unfortunately he could be right. he was right about the europe dates, right about the australian dates that have been announced, and now it looks like he might be right about this one too.

i for one would hate to see them at subi, but hey its pj and ill go where ever i have to

Ahh that sucks....but as you said, I'll go anywhere to see them.

By the way Happy Birthday champ! I just noticed that....hope you have a good one :D
    the needle & the damage done
  • PJ at subiaco could explain the fact that the Perth show hasn't been released - cos they're having venue troubles?

But I still think Burswood will be the place. Subi just seems a bit weird.

Does Subi do concerts?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    i wouldve left after the local band
    ditto! hehe nickelback are a waste of space!

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277

Anything at all

MMM is on my radio dial and i here Fuck all Pearl Jam, so it greatly annoys me that they are sponsoring this jaunt
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • KlawKlaw Posts: 6
    Any rumours for the adelaide one as yet?
This discussion has been closed.