Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• I didn't mind the Dome in 2003. Where do u think they'll play this time?

thats a good question. i have no idea.
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    soapyrows wrote:
    ooh a live at the wireless!! awesome!!!
    i'd love for rage to get them to guest programme too!!!
    OH YEAH!!! now ur talking....what a Rage that'd be.
    thats a good question. i have no idea.
    It's a bugga isn't it....we don't really have any great venues ova here.
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    I noticed on a online newspaper article or somehwere from a news report that the tour was supported by JJJ and not 2day, MMM or any of that other shit that pollutes the radio waves.
    Can you remember where you read this? Post a link...
  • soapyrows wrote:
    ooh a live at the wireless!! awesome!!!
    i'd love for rage to get them to guest programme too!!!

For Riot Act JJJ did a live at the wireless with an interview, plus they got album of the week so anything less than that this time around will be fairly dissapointing from JJJ

But then again since 2002 so much more crap is played on JJJ. Gnarls Barkley? Kanye West? Hip hop?! wtf?!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • It's a bugga isn't it....we don't really have any great venues ova here.

yeh. which is one of the reasons many bands dont come here
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    ziggidy wrote:
    not really! at the superdome, it all has to do with where you sit...so if we are in 10c seats, we should be fine!
    I am in 10c but lack a credit card, which renders the whole idea of a presale meaningless to me. Unless if there's some place I can do a face to face purchase, it's a no go. So now I'm just hunting around for people with an extra 10c spot to share with.

Speaking of which, anyone? Pretty please? I'm only after the Sydney shows...
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
    How long do ya think we'll have to "stand by for a Perth show announcement" ???!!!
    It was hard enough when they changed the announcement date from the 4th to the 8th....this is driving me crazy. I hope that's not what they meant when they kept changing the announc; date from the 4th to 11th and back and forth....maybe we won't hear til 11th???
    Hinny wrote:
    I am in 10c but lack a credit card, which renders the whole idea of a presale meaningless to me. Unless if there's some place I can do a face to face purchase, it's a no go. So now I'm just hunting around for people with an extra 10c spot to share with.

Get 1 of those Debit cards....You can use it like a credit card (ie; Visa) but instead of racking up a bill, the $$$ come straight outa ur account....ask at ur bank.
  • Gib wrote:
    Can you remember where you read this? Post a link...

Sorry guys, got ahead of myself

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=188302&highlight=article

It says:
    "The band will play Brisbane's Entertainment Centre on November 10, supported by Triple J favourites Kings of Leon. Tickets go on sale through Ticketek on May 19, with prices yet to be released."

But I read
    "The band will play Brisbane's Entertainment Centre on November 10, supported by Triple J favourites Kings of Leon. Tickets go on sale through Ticketek on May 19, with prices yet to be released."
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    so is the tour supported by JJJ? This would be good seeing triple J favs KOL are supporting I'd say hopefully.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Well, I've been sitting here refreshing my browser, waiting to see Perth dates since the crack o dawn and haven't even moved to go and eat, SO....I think I'd better go and have some tea or noing my luck I'll pass out just B4 they announce it....LOL!! Catch ya's all lata! Hopefully there'll be some news then??
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Hinny wrote:

well last time we had to send a money order directly to coppel, so if he's doing the same thing with the 10c tix this time you might be fine
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Hey Worldsrival, have u picked your wedding song yet?

i think we've decided on Across The Universe by the beatles for our first dance....

as for walking down the isle.... i think we're still deciding between Low Light, Smile, and Crown of Thorns....

i dunno, what do you guys think?

joel

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • JJJJJJ Posts: 24
    I hope JJJ are doing it heaps better than the other crap stations we get so cant wait
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    soapyrows wrote:
    I HATE ROD LAVER ARENA FOR CONCERTS!!!
    sorry i must make this clear
    yeah but in comparison to Colonial Stadium or somewhere bigger its much better
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
    See you small town girl enjoy your tea
  • Worst case scenario - Coppel handles the ticketing
    www.blackredyellow.com - Posters & Insults
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    well last time we had to send a money order directly to coppel, so if he's doing the same thing with the 10c tix this time you might be fine
    i hope we dont have to do that stuff...simple card transaction will be nice and easy!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Get 1 of those Debit cards....You can use it like a credit card (ie; Visa) but instead of racking up a bill, the $$$ come straight outa ur account....ask at ur bank.
    It means talking to someone at the bank. Argh. Eh, a man's gotta do what's gotta be done.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • never purchased through 10 c before whats this about sending a money order to coppel
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    i think we've decided on Across The Universe by the beatles for our first dance....

as for walking down the isle.... i think we're still deciding between Low Light, Smile, and Crown of Thorns....

i dunno, what do you guys think?

joel
    I still keep going bak 2 my original sugestion of Thin Air. The words are just perfect, it's slow enough and not too long.
    JJJ wrote:
    See you small town girl enjoy your tea
    OK...Tea's cooking...got a couple of minutes before it burns...although my family's used to my burnt cooking....OOHH AHHH!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    JJJ wrote:
    I hope JJJ are doing it heaps better than the other crap stations we get so cant wait

yeah we can only hope JJJ promotion.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Do ya rekn we'll see the dates on 10c b4 Coppel, or are they waiting on Coppel? How long afta the announcement on 10c can we order tickets?
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    I still keep going bak 2 my original sugestion of Thin Air. The words are just perfect, it's slow enough and not too long.

How about Cant help falling in Love from Vegas 2000 that or Two of Us by the Beatles
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
    dont we get an email telling us when we can buy tickets
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    How about Cant help falling in Love from Vegas 2000 that or Two of Us by the Beatles
    CHFIL....that was hilarious...it was Jeff and Ed wasn't it? Or was it Mike and Ed. (Bad memory....mite go and listen to it).
    Oops! had a DUH moment...I'm getting mixed up with 'I did it my way' on the chrissy single.
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    is there a reason why Pearl Jam get concerts on radio, and not many others do?

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366
    Zoso wrote:
    yeah we can only hope JJJ promotion.

sorry tim. prepare to be diasppointed.

2pm today. on mmm.

"yeh.. pearl jam are back to australia in november. brought to you by triplem. tickets on sale may 19th! tickets are gonna sell fast. and to get in the mood heres some live pearl jam."

<insert fortunate son and daughter live from perth 2003>
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
This discussion has been closed.