Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    YAY I'm so excited!!!!!:D:D:D We get the tuesday the week before my exams but they're only year 11 ones and don't really matter, so its cool.

Does anyone know how the tenclub seating would work for the adelaide entertainment centre? I hope I'm not too dissadvantaged by my very short height.

ooh post 6161 now thats a cool looking number
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ramspam wrote:
    Does anyone know how the tenclub seating would work for the adelaide entertainment centre? I hope I'm not too dissadvantaged by my very short height.

ooh post 6161 now thats a cool looking number

GA is the enemy of short people.

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Major Clod wrote:
    I think Europe has a lot more 10C members, and they're all GA shows over there... I'm personally hoping for GA. Anyone given Ticketek a call yet to see if they have any idea??

Yeah got a friend who tried, but ticketek don't know prices or seating/GA arrangements at the moment.

What I wanna know is how long (when 10C tix go on sale) we will have to buy them and at what time of day cos I'm going to Melbourne this weekend for some footy action and will be away from a computer for three days (pretty much under a rock) and I can see Perth venue confirmed Friday then tix go on sale Sat/Sun/Mon and I miss out all together!

Europe 10C tickets went on sale according to a US time zone. It was 10am Pacific (Seattle I assume) so it was 6pm London/7pm Berlin. So if they do the same tickets will go on sale at 3am EST! bloody hell!

Ah well we do what we have to do.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Yeah got a friend who tried, but ticketek don't know prices or seating/GA arrangements at the moment.

What I wanna know is how long (when 10C tix go on sale) we will have to buy them and at what time of day cos I'm going to Melbourne this weekend for some footy action and will be away from a computer for three days (pretty much under a rock) and I can see Perth venue confirmed Friday then tix go on sale Sat/Sun/Mon and I miss out all together!

Europe 10C tickets went on sale according to a US time zone. It was 10am Pacific (Seattle I assume) so it was 6pm London/7pm Berlin. So if they do the same tickets will go on sale at 3am EST! bloody hell!

Ah well we do what we have to do.

that means 1am perth time.... thats ok, im usually getting home from work about then!

• GotMyLeash wrote:
    Yes your right, I just dug this info out from my Pearl Jam File. It's amazing what you forget in three years. Great info though.

if it is done this way it does not leave us the opportunity to try and get tiks through ticketek if you miss out through 10C
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    have been looking at approximate capacity's, here goes:

Sydney Superdome - 21,000

Bris Ent Cent - 13,500

Rod Laver Arena - 13,000

Adelaide Ent Cent - 12,000

WA - not sure of venue yet.

I think the sydney shows are either going to be 21,000 crazy cut snakes and therefore awesome.... or it may slightly be lacking in atmosphere in that huge barn. i should be up front with 178xxx but am hoping the rest of the place is hopping too. would love to hear 21,000 people sing the opening of betterman together.
    Thinking about doing the bris and melb shows too. its all about the $$!

I was checking out the capacity of the venues too... I dont think the superdome is 21000 when its in concert mode... still be the biggest show of the tour though and would explain why they may only play 2 nights in Sydney

I was also thinking... anyone interested in doing some kind of Chrohns fundraiser at the shows? Be cool to say thanks by supporting one of the bands causes
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Pappas wrote:
    i am considering going to at least one melbourne show. who else from adelaide is keen?

i'm wondering how you're using your 10c harry

i'd ask you but we don't seem to cross paths too much lately :D

count me in
    wah
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    I was also thinking... anyone interested in doing some kind of Chrons fundraiser at the shows? Be cool to say thanks by supporting one of the bands causes

i think thats a good idea...

is there a CCF Australia?

http://www.acca.net.au/module.asp?module=static&gotoid=The%20Bookstore%202

found it! anyone got any ideas about how we can do a fundraiser in each city?

• http://www.acca.net.au/module.asp?module=static&gotoid=The%20Bookstore%202

found it! anyone got any ideas about how we can do a fundraiser in each city?

those wrist bands are a good idea but i think that you would need a fund raiser to get them made!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    those wrist bands are a good idea but i think that you would need a fund raiser to get them made!

yeah i dont know.... we should talk to the canadians and find out what they did.
    and there are some people in this thread that have connections with the media. this could help with drumming up the support aswell.

• edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I will be taking my digital camera with 10 mins video footage and a normal film camera -- however, they used to say you could ONLY take in disposable film cameras...has that changed?

Where are you reading this?

I'll be taking my digital too, security at the entertainment centre isnt that good that they would stop you.

I think mine does about 30 mins of video, if we had enough people we could film the whole brissie one and back it with the bootleg audio lol
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    You won't get your digital in, last time they checked my disposable about ten times to make sure it was a disposable. i don't know if they thought i could magically turn it into a digital or something.
    hmm, maybe im wrong, i can always try, then just throw it in the cloak room if im not allowed
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    so in the past million posts there's not much new info? lol

* happy about triple m presenting :p
    * no digital cameras kinda sucks :(
    * thinks 10c should make pink mookies (or smaller sizes :rolleyes: )
    * happy birthday worldsrival :)

i just want this week to be over!
    wah
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    It's quite possible I skipped over some of the words, i may have missed the word 'disposable' for example!!!! It's in one of the other threads on the pit. I think it's called "Photography at pearl Jam concerts' some guy emailed 10c wanting to know if he could take his fancy camera in there to take photos, and got told that 'professional cameras' are not allowed. There's a lot of room to move there!!!!! Cool, I might take my digital camera then. What happens to the cameras if they get confiscated?? Hopefully i'll get good seats and 10x optical zoom will be enough

also, they cant 'confiscate' a camera. another interesting fact is, if they see if half way through the show, they cant make u delete photos either, but they could throw u out lol

I play in a band and we recently had button badges made, they cost like 55c each and we could sell them for a buck, or we could raffle a signed Mike item if we contact the 10C, either that or it could be an awareness type stand. Thing would be how would we man the stand when we're trying to get a nice position in the pit? We'd need to think it through and plan it out. Maybe just selling stuff in the crowd and in the lines...
  • yeah i dont know.... we should talk to the canadians and find out what they did.
    and there are some people in this thread that have connections with the media. this could help with drumming up the support aswell.

my dads work did this for a project i will give him a call and see how much they were and where he got them from

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    hey everyone,.... looks what i found! it might help a little in organising a fundraiser!

CCFA Fundraiser & Pre-Party How-To Guide

We are always in need of a volunteer(s) to be an organizer for the CCFA Fundraiser & Pre-Party for each local Pearl Jam concert. Being an organizer for the CCFA Fundraisers & Pre-Parties is a fun job and it does require some organizational skills and responsibility.

We’ve been getting a lot of interest from people wanting to know more about exactly what’s involved in organizing a fundraiser/pre-party, so I thought I’d put together a little How-To for all of you out there. Once you’ve decided you want to be an organizer for the CCFA Fundraisers/Pre-Parties, here’s what you should consider:

Location, location, location!
    The key ingredient to a good party is the location. Find a bar or restaurant that is within walking distance to the concert venue. The closer the bar/restaurant is to the venue, the better the foot traffic, the easier it is to get to/from and no one has to drink and drive. You’ll want to find a nice bar/restaurant that has lots of room, a good selection of drinks and good food. Even if you are planning a party in a city that you are not native to, ask around on the boards for recommendations, and then Google those places recommended to get their contact info. Save time by calling and asking for a manager right away.

Make the manager aware that you are not reserving a room for a party. You are scouting an ‘official’ location for people to come to the fundraiser, eat, drink and make the bar some money, while the bar is helping out a great charity. Make sure they understand that everyone will have their own tab running and they will definitely need to increase their wait/bar staff significantly.

Here are some key pieces of information you will want to get from the manager of the bar/restaurant:

What is their capacity?
    Typically the pre-party can draw anywhere from 100-300 people, though probably 150-200 is the average at one time.
    Is it all ages? If so, until what time?
    Keep in mind that there are lots of fans under 21 that like to hang out, donate and have fun too.
    Will they allow CCFA fundraising?
    Obviously an important question. Fundraising would encompass the bar/restaurant to provide a table, some chairs and access to a PA system or microphone.
    Will they allow a CCFA Fundraiser/Pre-Party sign out front?
    Do they have a cover charge? If yes, move on to a different place.
    Do they accept credit cards? Separate tabs? If not, move on to a different place.
    What are their hours?
    Can they handle an after-party? What is the age limits on an after-party?
    Will they provide drink and/or food specials?
    What time do they serve food until?
    Can they help secure liquor sponsors? Radio advertisement?
    Will they allow Pearl Jam to be played on their sound system?
    Can they accommodate a band, if there is a Pearl Jam cover band that is interested in playing

Add-Ins!
    You may also want to do some research in getting a group rate at a hotel, shuttle service to/from the hotel to the bar/restaurant, booking a Pearl Jam cover band, contacting radio stations for promotions and to broadcast live from the party and more. This is more of a helpful public service type thing, but not required for you as an organizer of a CCFA fundraiser event.

Before the Fundraiser
    Once you find a location post it up. Create a thread something like **Official CityName CCFA Fundraiser & Pre-Party **
    Make sure you have the bar/restaurant address, phone number, times, etc. Check out our other posts to see how we’ve been doing it.

At this point you can start getting a count on who’ll be attending. Also see what items people are willing to donate, along with the items the CCFA will provide for sale in order to raise money. Make sure to contact Foxy Mop or PissBottleMan for more information on what CCFA items you will be receiving.

Day of the Fundraiser
    That day you’ll want to make sure you have the following stuff:
    Cashbox or something similar to store the money being donated. It helps to put in $20 or so worth of singles to make change. Make sure you remember to reimburse yourself for this.
    Raffle tickets. You can purchase these for around $350 for a roll of a thousand from Office Depot, Office Max, etc. Make sure you get the double/duplicate tickets, so that people have a stub and you have a stub for your ticket box.
    Ticket box (or a bag oh yeahhhhh) A container for people to enter their raffle tickets into
    Pens. A lot of them.
    Markers and blank name tags. Some people like them, some hate them. I say better to have them for people who want to wear them.
    CCFA bracelets, t-shirts & literature. Of course you want these on hand for sales and education
    Miscellaneous stuff like scissors, tape, glue, stapler, etc.
    Scrapbook, pages, glue, Polaroid camera, film, markers – if you plan on doing this

Raffle
    If doors open at 6:30, it’s a good idea to start the raffle an hour before, so people have time to witness the raffle winners before their last drink and heading over to the venue.

Typically start with the ‘small ticket’ items, saving the bigger/better/cooler stuff for last.

Raffle Ticket Prices:
    3 tickets for $5
    8 tickets for $10

Got Guts? Bracelets
    $5 each. The coolest Pearl Jam accessory! We will provide you with bracelets (and possibly t-shirts) for you to bring.

Scrapbook
    The cost is $5 for half a page, $10 for one (1 side page) whole side of a page and $20 for a full page, (2 sides), front and back. You will need to provide the scrapbook, decorate it anyway you want and provide a Polaroid camera if you want. The Scrapbook is not mandatory, though it’s a nice little bonus!

Handling the Fundraising Money
    Contact PissBottleMan or Foxy Mop directly for instructions.

Special Note: If the best location for your city’s fundraiser is a tailgate party, you have a few extra steps to take:

• Check the concert venue’s website. See if they allow tailgating. Find out the hours.
    • Call the concert venue’s coordinator to make sure its ok to do the fundraiser there at the tailgate.
    • You’ll need extra ‘day-of’ supplies like bringing your own table & chairs.

So… that’s pretty much all I can think of right now. I’m sure PissBottleMan can add anything I may have forgotten.

It’s a fun thing to do, and of course it really means something to donate your time to the CCFA and is greatly appreciated. So, if you’re interested in becoming an organizer – let us know!

Hope this helped!

Laura

Hinny wrote:
    Bastards made me take my audio recorder out to the cloak room last time. This time, I'm gonna bring along a copy of their taping policy.

i think the taping policy has changed.

also, if you have any such problems, ask to speak to pj's head of security...i think his name is pete
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    I know in Perth 2003 they were confiscating camera's before the show-do bag etc; searches....don't know what happened to the camera's tho

really!? fuck i didnt know that hey...but then again i didnt bring one...

just strap it to your leg with tape ?! that will work wont it
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f140/rachelem1/abd6ca69.jpg

a friend dug it up for me :D

i'm guessing this baby will be over 7K when i next visit
    wah
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    that sux for you guys, does anyone know what the hold up is??

i reckon they're still deciding on a venue and whether to have GA or not coz I dont think the burs could do GA so it will be seated there... but members equity could do either GA or seated. we still dunno whether they will be GA or seated AND Perth has incredibly fuckn piss poor venues here!!!!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    hey everyone,.... looks what i found! it might help a little in organising a fundraiser!

We are always in need of a volunteer(s) to be an organizer for the CCFA Fundraiser & Pre-Party for each local Pearl Jam concert. Being an organizer for the CCFA Fundraisers & Pre-Parties is a fun job and it does require some organizational skills and responsibility.

We’ve been getting a lot of interest from people wanting to know more about exactly what’s involved in organizing a fundraiser/pre-party, so I thought I’d put together a little How-To for all of you out there. Once you’ve decided you want to be an organizer for the CCFA Fundraisers/Pre-Parties, here’s what you should consider:

The key ingredient to a good party is the location. Find a bar or restaurant that is within walking distance to the concert venue. The closer the bar/restaurant is to the venue, the better the foot traffic, the easier it is to get to/from and no one has to drink and drive. You’ll want to find a nice bar/restaurant that has lots of room, a good selection of drinks and good food. Even if you are planning a party in a city that you are not native to, ask around on the boards for recommendations, and then Google those places recommended to get their contact info. Save time by calling and asking for a manager right away.
    Here are some key pieces of information you will want to get from the manager of the bar/restaurant:

Day of the Fundraiser
    Cashbox or something similar to store the money being donated. It helps to put in $20 or so worth of singles to make change. Make sure you remember to reimburse yourself for this.
    Raffle tickets. You can purchase these for around $350 for a roll of a thousand from Office Depot, Office Max, etc. Make sure you get the double/duplicate tickets, so that people have a stub and you have a stub for your ticket box.
    Ticket box (or a bag oh yeahhhhh) A container for people to enter their raffle tickets into
    Pens. A lot of them.
    Markers and blank name tags. Some people like them, some hate them. I say better to have them for people who want to wear them.
    CCFA bracelets, t-shirts & literature. Of course you want these on hand for sales and education
    Scrapbook, pages, glue, Polaroid camera, film, markers – if you plan on doing this

Got Guts? Bracelets
    $5 each. The coolest Pearl Jam accessory! We will provide you with bracelets (and possibly t-shirts) for you to bring.

Scrapbook
    The cost is $5 for half a page, $10 for one (1 side page) whole side of a page and $20 for a full page, (2 sides), front and back. You will need to provide the scrapbook, decorate it anyway you want and provide a Polaroid camera if you want. The Scrapbook is not mandatory, though it’s a nice little bonus!

Special Note: If the best location for your city’s fundraiser is a tailgate party, you have a few extra steps to take:

• Check the concert venue’s website. See if they allow tailgating. Find out the hours.
    • Call the concert venue’s coordinator to make sure its ok to do the fundraiser there at the tailgate.

So… that’s pretty much all I can think of right now. I’m sure PissBottleMan can add anything I may have forgotten.

It’s a fun thing to do, and of course it really means something to donate your time to the CCFA and is greatly appreciated. So, if you’re interested in becoming an organizer – let us know!

Hope this helped!

Laura

Cool... so it doesnt have to be at the venue... an after show fundraiser could be cool, or maybe a night in between or after dates eg. the night after the show or in between multiple shows if there is a night off. Ill put my hand up to help tee up one in melbourne... I got connections with a few pubs
  • hey everyone,.... looks what i found! it might help a little in organising a fundraiser!

Make the manager aware that you are not reserving a room for a party. You are scouting an ‘official’ location for people to come to the fundraiser, eat, drink and make the bar some money, while the bar is helping out a great charity. Make sure they understand that everyone will have their own tab running and they will definitely need to increase their wait/bar staff significantly.

What is their capacity?
    Typically the pre-party can draw anywhere from 100-300 people, though probably 150-200 is the average at one time.
    Is it all ages? If so, until what time?
    Keep in mind that there are lots of fans under 21 that like to hang out, donate and have fun too.
    Will they allow CCFA fundraising?
    Obviously an important question. Fundraising would encompass the bar/restaurant to provide a table, some chairs and access to a PA system or microphone.
    Will they allow a CCFA Fundraiser/Pre-Party sign out front?
    Do they have a cover charge? If yes, move on to a different place.
    Do they accept credit cards? Separate tabs? If not, move on to a different place.
    What are their hours?
    Can they handle an after-party? What is the age limits on an after-party?
    Will they provide drink and/or food specials?
    What time do they serve food until?
    Can they help secure liquor sponsors? Radio advertisement?
    Will they allow Pearl Jam to be played on their sound system?
    Can they accommodate a band, if there is a Pearl Jam cover band that is interested in playing

Add-Ins!
    You may also want to do some research in getting a group rate at a hotel, shuttle service to/from the hotel to the bar/restaurant, booking a Pearl Jam cover band, contacting radio stations for promotions and to broadcast live from the party and more. This is more of a helpful public service type thing, but not required for you as an organizer of a CCFA fundraiser event.

Before the Fundraiser
    Once you find a location post it up. Create a thread something like **Official CityName CCFA Fundraiser & Pre-Party **
    Make sure you have the bar/restaurant address, phone number, times, etc. Check out our other posts to see how we’ve been doing it.

At this point you can start getting a count on who’ll be attending. Also see what items people are willing to donate, along with the items the CCFA will provide for sale in order to raise money. Make sure to contact Foxy Mop or PissBottleMan for more information on what CCFA items you will be receiving.

Day of the Fundraiser
    Pens. A lot of them.

Raffle
    If doors open at 6:30, it’s a good idea to start the raffle an hour before, so people have time to witness the raffle winners before their last drink and heading over to the venue.

Typically start with the ‘small ticket’ items, saving the bigger/better/cooler stuff for last.

Raffle Ticket Prices:
    3 tickets for $5
    8 tickets for $10

Got Guts? Bracelets

Scrapbook

Hope this helped!

Laura

too quick for me sounds like a winner but with my job i wont have the time but i will come and spend and donate money so dont forget me

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    yes it did, we had to send a money order to coppel here is the old ten club email:

Dear Aussie TenClub Member:
    It¹s ticket time! Pearl Jam is coming to Australia in February 2003 and we want to give you an opportunity to
    purchase tickets through the fan club. We feel that it¹s high time we get the Aussie 10c members up front where they belong! You are receiving this letter because you are an active member of the Pearl Jam fan club, and you live in Australia. We have set aside tickets based on the number of fans in your respective state. So, we assume you will be attending the show closest to your area. If you wish to go to a show in a different state, we can¹t guarantee that there will be tickets available. If you live in a state that is not hosting a show, we will try to fit you into the show of your choice. Please remember, tickets are limited and based on a "first come, first serve" policy.

Each active member is entitled to purchase two (2) tickets for one show through the fan club. These tickets will be reserved for the best seats in the house. The seat selection will be based upon seniority, meaning the longer you have been a member of the fan club, the closer your seats will be to the stage. You will be notified of your seat selection when you pick up your tickets. Below you will find the ticket price for each show. payment for tickets will be in Australian Dollars and must be issued as a MONEY ORDER ONLY. no other form of payment will be accepted.

Please make your money order payable to: Michael Coppel Entertainment.
    Please include your full name, email address, and contact information along with your payment.
    Sat 8 Feb: BRISBANE Entertainment Centre -- $170
    Tue 11 Feb: SYDNEY Entertainment Centre -- $170
    Sun 16 Feb: ADELAIDE Entertainment Centre -- $170
    Tue 18 Feb: MELBOURNE Rod Laver Arena -- $170
    Sun 23 Feb: PERTH Burswood Dome -- $170
    These prices are for two (2) tickets total; $85 per ticket.

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER AS OF NOVEMBER 4th 2002 TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROCESS. Your membership in the Ten Club will be verified upon receipt of your money order. If you send in a payment and you¹re not a current member of the Ten Club, you risk losing the money.

Please send your payment to:
    Melanie Dymott
    Pearl Jam Fan Club - specify show*

*it is very important to specify the show of your choice: Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, or Perth on the
    outside of the envelope. Payments for tickets must be received by Wednesday 13th November. No exceptions.
    Once your payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation number at your current email address.

Tickets will be received at the will call box office with a valid picture ID and confirmation number Be advised, fan club tickets are monitored and any reselling will result in termination from the fan club with all future ticketing privileges revoked.

Contact info@tenclub.net with questions.
    With that said ... We hope to see you there! And thanks for supporting Pearl Jam!

Rock & Roll,
    The Ten Club

brings back memories of totally fucked up that system turned out to be :D
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    Cool... so it doesnt have to be at the venue... an after show fundraiser could be cool, or maybe a night in between or after dates eg. the night after the show or in between multiple shows if there is a night off. Ill put my hand up to help tee up one in melbourne... I got connections with a few pubs

i think the night of the show would be best, considering lots of people will have flights to catch.
    also i think if people are pumped because theres going to be/has been a show that night, people will be more willing to donate and will be more generous with thier donations.

i think contacting the 10c for "mike signed" stuff that you could raffle/auction off would be a good idea.

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    also, they cant 'confiscate' a camera. another interesting fact is, if they see if half way through the show, they cant make u delete photos either, but they could throw u out lol

At my David Bowie concert at Brisbane Entertainment Centre in February 2004, I saw a guy at the very end standing with a security guard and they were going through his photos one by one and deleting them.

Surely PJ could ask security to do the same thing?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    i think the night of the show would be best, considering lots of people will have flights to catch.
    also i think if people are pumped because theres going to be/has been a show that night, people will be more willing to donate and will be more generous with thier donations.

i think contacting the 10c for "mike signed" stuff that you could raffle/auction off would be a good idea.

good point... are we thinking one for each city? I know in Brisbane the nearest pub is a long ways away, Melbourne hasnt a really close place either (at least a 15 min walk)... how are the venue locations in Sydney and Adelaide?
    jemms wrote:
    really!? fuck i didnt know that hey...but then again i didnt bring one...

just strap it to your leg with tape ?! that will work wont it

every time ive been to brissie entertainment centre ive been frisked, but theyve never checked the huge bulges in my pockets
    ziggidy wrote:
    is there a reason why Pearl Jam get concerts on radio, and not many others do?

for starters, pj records all their concerts anyway, so its way easier, also, they are insane live lol
This discussion has been closed.