Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    Sloth2 wrote:
    For all of you tertiary people worried about exams.

Exams for 2nd semester nad thier specific dates are yet to be released. Book your tickets and ask to sit early or late as you have prior commitments

Easy to get around :D

yeah you reckon?? that's what i was thinking. i can only really afford to the shows here in melb, and going to the adelaide shows too i was thinking, cos they're at the end so hopefluly my exams will be over by then anyway. anyone know whether it's easy to sit early or late exams at melbourne uni?? sorry i'm just new to uni and don't know
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    soapyrows wrote:
    o MAN!!! the hifi bar would be AWESOME!! could u imagine pj playing there!! woohoo!!
    id love to see Pearl Jam play my house! now can you imagine that! hehe AWESOME!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i too am wondering what happens witht eh 10C.. will there be a presale before the 19th of may public sale? how much notice does the 10C give? sorry for q's.. new 10C member since the 03 tour...

we're expecting something in the next couple of days re: the pre-sale. dunno for sure yet if they'll allow 10c for added shows/shows in other cities, whether there'll be gen adm or not. hopefully we'll have all the info we need well before may 19.

last time it did seem like there were allocated 'blocks', so a higher number didn't always mean a better position, just that you'd be in a certain block. i think.

announce perth already.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ziggidy wrote:
    sounds good mate!

still love to know what they are gonna do with such a long break between melb and adelaide!

i reckon thats the space where they might hop over to NZ

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    just saw at http://www.undercover.com.au
    that pearl jam sold 100,000 tickets the first week of release of the 2003 tour here!

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hi people!!
    Ten Club won't give us any info on tickets until Perth is announced
    i reckon thats the space where they might hop over to NZ
    kiwis can come here! ehehe boost the tourism dollar...i reckon thats the reasoning behind it

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Hey guys, have you checked out the 'photography at Pearl Jam concerts' thread? I have been to 2 concerts and have never taken a camera, but from what they seem to be saying over there, we can take film cameras, but not digital ones. have any of you guys done this?

Yeah you can take a disposable camera
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hi people!!
    Ten Club won't give us any info on tickets until Perth is announced
    and when will that be? whats the hold up?

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Hey guys, have you checked out the 'photography at Pearl Jam concerts' thread? I have been to 2 concerts and have never taken a camera, but from what they seem to be saying over there, we can take film cameras, but not digital ones. have any of you guys done this?

I will be taking my digital camera with 10 mins video footage and a normal film camera -- however, they used to say you could ONLY take in disposable film cameras...has that changed?

Where are you reading this?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • IF there is a NZ leg it WILL NOT HAPPEN in the middle of the Aussie leg - it will be before or after
    www.blackredyellow.com - Posters & Insults
  • ziggidy wrote:

probably venue problems. we dont have any concert venues here :(
    my friend wants to join 10C. do u reckon the cut-off date to be eligible for the presale would have passed?

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ziggidy wrote:

probably trying to sort out venue still.... or who will be selling the tickets. BOCS sold the tickets in perth last time.

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I will be taking my digital camera with 10 mins video footage and a normal film camera -- however, they used to say you could ONLY take in disposable film cameras...has that changed?

Where are you reading this?

You won't get your digital in, last time they checked my disposable about ten times to make sure it was a disposable. i don't know if they thought i could magically turn it into a digital or something.
    You won't get your digital in, last time they checked my disposable about ten times to make sure it was a disposable. i don't know if they thought i could magically turn it into a digital or something.

But it's a mobile phone.....
    Fuck....so close to #6,000 and I have to go home right now....looks like a missed another milestone....I still haven't got one! :o
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    It's quite possible I skipped over some of the words, i may have missed the word 'disposable' for example!!!! It's in one of the other threads on the pit. I think it's called "Photography at pearl Jam concerts' some guy emailed 10c wanting to know if he could take his fancy camera in there to take photos, and got told that 'professional cameras' are not allowed. There's a lot of room to move there!!!!! Cool, I might take my digital camera then. What happens to the cameras if they get confiscated?? Hopefully i'll get good seats and 10x optical zoom will be enough
    I know in Perth 2003 they were confiscating camera's before the show-do bag etc; searches....don't know what happened to the camera's tho
  • yeh it sucks that you cant take a digital camera in.

but we get photos from the show with the bootleg, so thats ok.
    probably trying to sort out venue still.... or who will be selling the tickets. BOCS sold the tickets in perth last time.
    Hey Worldsrival, have u picked your wedding song yet?
    It's not looking good for a Perth announcement today??? What do ya rekon...still a chance or will we have to wait til 2morro?
    I know in Perth 2003 they were confiscating camera's before the show-do bag etc; searches....don't know what happened to the camera's tho

i saw the fooies at rod laver last year, they made me go and pay to put my umbrella in the cloak room. that's what i presume they'll do with digital cameras - it's a win-win situation for them they get to rip us off even more than they already do.

another reason why i hate rod laver arena (for concerts, not the tennis!)

i HOPE you'll be a star,
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    They just announced on the news that PJ are touring, and had a snippet of Eddie talking about how great oz is, the newsreader said 'pearl jam' funny, like it was really stilted, the name didn't flow, it was as if he'd never heard the name before!!
    What chanel? we haven't had the news here yet. Will have a look.
    soapyrows wrote:
    i saw the fooies at rod laver last year, they made me go and pay to put my umbrella in the cloak room. that's what i presume they'll do with digital cameras - it's a win-win situation for them they get to rip us off even more than they already do.

another reason why i hate rod laver arena (for concerts, not the tennis!)
    Yeah...thay were just chucking them all in a cardboard box at the Dome.
    6000th suckers!
  • 6001st post. yay!
    Yeah...thay were just chucking them all in a cardboard box at the Dome.
    wots rod laver like...good venue?
    DAMN YOU!!!! lol i wanted my 700th post to be the 6000th on this thread!!

i HOPE you'll be a star,
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    They just announced on the news that PJ are touring, and had a snippet of Eddie talking about how great oz is, the newsreader said 'pearl jam' funny, like it was really stilted, the name didn't flow, it was as if he'd never heard the name before!!
    what news was that

• JJJJJJ Posts: 24
    oh god i cant wait anouther day the suspense is killing me
This discussion has been closed.