Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Just emailed Coppel to ask if I could have the same special treatment that that group of Yankee invaders got in 2003.
    The fuckers got the best non-fanclub seats to EVERY show... by cutting a deal with the promoter before the public sale...
    Don't actually want or expect it... Just wanted to prove a point...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Just emailed Coppel to ask if I could have the same special treatment that that group of Yankee invaders got in 2003.
    The fuckers got the best non-fanclub seats to EVERY show... by cutting a deal with the promoter before the public sale...
    Don't actually want or expect it... Just wanted to prove a point...

That's soooo fucked they got special treatment. Fuck the Yanks....they get PJ to themselves all the fucking time. :mad:

I've seen a few posts about Yanks coming here to get fan club tickets -- I think that only Australian and NZ ten club members should be allowed to get 10club tickets.....I hope it works that way....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Hey you! :D The dates have been released....did you see that? No official 10club announcement yet....maybe tomorrow. But the Michael Coppel website (the Aussie promoter for PJ) released the dates this morning on his site. Brisbane is Friday, 10 November! Probably a second show on Saturday, 11 November.

Go to ticketek or http://www.coppel.com.au to see...

OMFG!!! i had no idea!!! COOL AS!!!!! Nov 10, here i come!!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• My number is 193### but that only got me row 9 in Sydney for the Riot Act tour.

I'm guessing there are alot more fanclub members in Sydney...

You must of got dudded, 212### got me 5th row to Sydney I 2003.
  • You must of got dudded, 212### got me 5th row to Sydney I 2003.

how did the ticketing system work in 2003? did you collect tickets from the venue after purchasing?

hasnt the system changed to ensure lower 10c number will recieve better seats?
  • You must of got dudded, 212### got me 5th row to Sydney I 2003.

Dudded indeed.
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    how did the ticketing system work in 2003? did you collect tickets from the venue after purchasing?

Hi All

Exciting news eh? Falls right in the middle of a major project due for thsi accounting course i'm doing.

Well shit happens eh, just have to make sure its finished early!

Anywayz, in 2003, you picked up the tickets on the night, and also, the tickets were in "Block" seniority. So it didnt fully matter if your number was higher than someone elses, not sure exactly.

My number on the first page is wrong, my first 3 numbers are 202XXX, and I got 2nd row in front of Mike, needless to say I was very happy :)

Does their schedule allow for more shows in Sydney or Brisbane?? I fucken hope so
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • how did the ticketing system work in 2003? did you collect tickets from the venue after purchasing?

Yeah tickets were collected at the venue before the concert. Can't remember if the row # was advised via email or just when the tickets were collected. I just remember thinking, shit, there must be alot of fanclub members with higher numbers. I was expecting atleast row 5 or 6. Still had a blast though.
  • any idea when 10c release is going to be
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Yeah tickets were collected at the venue before the concert. Can't remember if the row # was advised via email or just when the tickets were collected. I just remember thinking, shit, there must be alot of fanclub members with higher numbers. I was expecting atleast row 5 or 6. Still had a blast though.
    Yeah, you weren't told a row #..... you found out when you picked your tix up...
  • well when i get my tix for Perth, hopefully i will be in front of Mike.

if not, hopefully someone will be nice enough to trade with me.
  • how did the ticketing system work in 2003? did you collect tickets from the venue after purchasing?

Yeah... but it was fucked. We had to snail mail our ticket order to Coppel... and then pick them up at the show.

I saw the way the 10C chick in Adelaide allocated tickets... and it wasn't really the old block seating method. Individual pairs were ordered by row... and then from the centre out...
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hey do we get 10 club tickets or what.

what exactly happened in 2003

i (should) finally get to see pearl jam live!!!!
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ziggidy wrote:
    how good is your source! alot of ppl are taking these rumours to heart! hehe

well he gave me the announced dates last week. i didnt want to post them cos i was hoping they we'rent true.... plus he asked me not to... but he was right on the money.

so it looks like november 25th for perth, but hopefully he was wrong about subiaco.... although seen as he lives in CA i doubt hes wrong.... how the hell would he know what "Subiaco" is?

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Lukin4 wrote:
    I joined in about 97 or 98..... got front row at Brisbane last tour..... anyone got an email about tix from TC yet?

Me too dude, i was right infront of mike
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    well he gave me the announced dates last week. i didnt want to post them cos i was hoping they we'rent true.... plus he asked me not to... but he was right on the money.

so it looks like november 25th for perth, but hopefully he was wrong about subiaco.... although seen as he lives in CA i doubt hes wrong.... how the hell would he know what "Subiaco" is?

sounds good mate!

still love to know what they are gonna do with such a long break between melb and adelaide!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • i too am wondering what happens witht eh 10C.. will there be a presale before the 19th of may public sale? how much notice does the 10C give? sorry for q's.. new 10C member since the 03 tour...
    i too am wondering what happens witht eh 10C.. will there be a presale before the 19th of may public sale? how much notice does the 10C give? sorry for q's.. new 10C member since the 03 tour...
    we dont know the answers! we should really have got one with the announcement....but nothing yet...its past midnight now in seattle so im guessing we wont hear anything till tomorrow morning!

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    5.28pm....suppose I should be heading home soon....

I hope there is a bloody announcement by the time I get back here to work tomorrow....

Actually, I just remembered I have a computer at home now....so I can keep checking all night....Fuck yeah!

Who posted that site that was called "www.greattickets.com" or something like that where you get really got seats for shows just by signing up? What was the actual address?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ziggidy wrote:
    sounds good mate!

still love to know what they are gonna do with such a long break between melb and adelaide!

Ed's probably got a surfing safari planned down at bells or something...
    :D
    Wave came crashing...
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    I'm guessing the 10c announcement will be May 8 in Seattle, so anyone know how to work out Greenwich mean time or whatever it's called?!
    when its 5pm here its midnight there
    so at 6pm tonight....its 1am 8th May there

Ed's probably got a surfing safari planned down at bells or something...
    :D
    maybe a secret 10c show on the beach! acoustic!

150 pages! flying through!

good work guys!

ziggidy wrote:
    150 pages! flying through!

good work guys!

What???, i'm on page 398??
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Me too dude, i was right infront of mike
    same..... good show!!!
  • PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    I'm guessing the 10c announcement will be May 8 in Seattle, so anyone know how to work out Greenwich mean time or whatever it's called?!

Well 9am 8th Seattle is 2am 9th EST and 5pm 8th Seattle is 10am 9th EST.
    So hopefully by the morning we'll have an email...
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • What???, i'm on page 398??

Yep I'm 150 too, 150 pages of 40 messages per page!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Lukin4 wrote:
    same..... good show!!!

Really, i was wearing the red and black Pearl Jam soccer jersey. i had the best night, i'm looking forward to seeing them again.
    Yep I'm 150 too, 150 pages of 40 messages per page!

righto then, i'm veiwing at 15 posts per page, didn't even know you could change it.
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    ziggidy wrote:
    HOW ABOUT A TEN CLUB MEMBER SHOW in either Melb or Sydney....Somewhere like the Hifi bar (does that still exist) or Enmore Theatre here in sydney

o MAN!!! the hifi bar would be AWESOME!! could u imagine pj playing there!! woohoo!!
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
This discussion has been closed.