Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• longroad1longroad1 Posts: 49
    I'd blame both of them. Im sure the fan club could push for tickets if they really wanted to.
  • smile apsmile ap Posts: 4
    ziggidy wrote:
    i still think we will be given a prior opp to buy tickets to multiple shows in one city, like the yankees were. HOPEFULLY! im hoping to get to all sydney and melb shows...mainly coz thats all the time i would be able to get off work!

once we get the full details of all shows then we can go about making travel plans, at least the east coast is ok, what's happened to Perth? doesn't ticketek handle the concerts over there or do we have to wait 2 hours for the time difference.
  • Expect Perth to be Burswood Dome - tickets are through Ticketmaster
    www.blackredyellow.com - Posters & Insults
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    smile ap wrote:
    once we get the full details of all shows then we can go about making travel plans, at least the east coast is ok, what's happened to Perth? doesn't ticketek handle the concerts over there or do we have to wait 2 hours for the time difference.
    It's almost mid day here (WA).. I'm not sure if ticketec or BOCS will b handling the tickets??
  • I wasn't a 10c member last time they came, I am now, how does the ticketing system work?
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
  • ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Expect Perth to be Burswood Dome - tickets are through Ticketmaster
    The Dome would be OK...was good in 2003. Ed said they were gonna see if they could pop it by the end of the nite. They'll have to try again huh. Don't have much options for venues here
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    I wasn't a 10c member last time they came, I am now, how does the ticketing system work?

Depends, they have changed it round since last time, also depends on weather it's G.A or seated, so like the rest of us you have to wait til the 10C email us with the details to know for sure.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Ok so they'll email and let us know, ok thanks
    "All i want is for you to make love to me...that's just in the song, i don't mean it" Eddie (14-7-93)
    OMFG this guy singing on oprah now totally ROCKS!
  • I was watching it before, it made me too hungry for burgers though so i turned it off
    I was watching it before, it made me too hungry for burgers though so i turned it off

don't rush to the tv, i was joking
  • 10c changed their system in the US where seniority is still given to #s - but they are pre-allocated, so you don't have to line up all day.

Once again, if we are lucky, this will apply to us - if we are unlucky, we will get screwed again by Copell
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Expect Perth to be Burswood Dome - tickets are through Ticketmaster

erm spellnig mistake. Its ticketbastard :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Ben Red BlueBen Red Blue Posts: 124
    Nervous?! I couldnt be more excited!! I leave the state on the 18th. The country on the 22nd. And 10C is going to be on sale before both. This is awesome!!!!
    Benjamin, TouringVan 05/06

"Who is driving? Oh my god Bear is driving, how can that be?! ...Car full of midgets!"

Photobucket: MagicBus2006
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    how many shows, if everything goes your way, are you planning on seeing...

not hoping, coz i was hoping to get to all, but i know that wont happen.

im just planning on all sydney and melbourne

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    fucking michael coppel is a wanker!
    he is exactly the type of promotor that pearl jam stand against, 'all the suit coats say, there is money to be made, they get so excited, nothing gets in their way'

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • 10c and Coppel willing, I'll be at all shows - C U All there
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    afternoon everyone,

happy tour announcement freak out day.

any word yet on ga or seating??
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• mandybrownmandybrown Posts: 25
    ziggidy wrote:
    how many shows, if everything goes your way, are you planning on seeing...

not hoping, coz i was hoping to get to all, but i know that wont happen.

im just planning on all sydney and melbourne

Any shows in Brisbane. Like a lot of others, it's in the middle of uni exams.
    Nothing

But given its 9:10PM in Seattle on sunday , and not quite the 8th there, I dont think we'd find anything out til midngiht AEST at the earliest.

Hopefully I am wrong tho

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    i really hate to say this, but i have a source that says perth will be on the 25th and it will be at subiaco.....

i hope they dont play suby.... that would be shit!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
    i really hate to say this, but i have a source that says perth will be on the 25th and it will be at subiaco.....

i hope they dont play suby.... that would be shit!
    how good is your source! alot of ppl are taking these rumours to heart! hehe

• smile apsmile ap Posts: 4
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    My God their timing sux in relation to all you uni goers out there, figners crossed that you all work something out, I would've died if they'd done that to me in 98, poor planning on someone's part i think. I will be going to both brissy shows (assuming of course that they announce a second brissy one, which they will for sure), so will see all you brissy/qld peeps there. I now have to zoom back to work, damn lack of internet at work has had me hanging out all day for this!!!!!!

yeah hope you uni people manage it somehow, having internet at work has meant not much work being done and waiting all day for the announcement so your better off not having internet at work - at least you got some work done.

looking forward to the brissy shows, first visit to brisbane
    i dont care what time it is in Seattle, they have to put us members first! send us that damn email...i wanna know whats going on...

i can just see it...im not going to be able to sleep tonight....i just want it in my inboxx NOW!!!

Definately all Sydney Melbourne and Adelaide shows.

If the budget can stretch to Perth and Brisbane then so be it

High Above
    i'll break the law
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hey all

About 50 pages this thread has increased since I left late Friday arvo so without wasted too much time.....havent we got dates yet?????

I thought I saw a post from Judd back 40 or so pages saying Sydney Superdome Nov 7 but then as I progressed on - nothing!

We still waiting?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    major problem for me is that i go overseas for 3 months in june, and gonna be short for cash and another problem for me is that i work for my dad, and he hates music, and he didnt even want me to have 3 months off....any extra days to see pearl jam are really gonna stretch the father-son relationship! hehe

DonJon wrote:
    Hey all

About 50 pages this thread has increased since I left late Friday arvo so without wasted too much time.....havent we got dates yet?????

I thought I saw a post from Judd back 40 or so pages saying Sydney Superdome Nov 7 but then as I progressed on - nothing!

We still waiting?
    Sydney Superdome - Nov 7
    Brisbane Ent Cent - Nov 10
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13
    Adelaide - Nov 21

thats all that has been announced...Still no perth or NZ but notice the big gap between Melb and Adelaide.

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    GUYS:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=188430

Well, we finally have dates. And yep, Judd is on the case to create another Tour Website for us, with the help of Dan (PerfectlyUnkept), Linc (TroubledSoul) and Brendan (auslistener1)

It will work in a similar way to the 2003 site but be a bit cooler. Better graphics and better navigation. We're in the initial stages of getting it together, so if anyone has any ideas and wants to contribute then let me know by a PM!

The official motto for the Tour is 'The Greatest Fucking Fortnight Ever Known To Man and/or Woman' - or 'TGFFEKTMAOW' (pronounced Tug-fekt-um-ow)
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    Today was supposed to be such a good day, and everyone is just pissed off. My sister just got a call to say she missed out on a job see interviewed for (she was final 2). I emailed her to say what a crap day to find out, the day tour dates are announced when your thinking about all the money you'll be spending. She said that was the first thing she thought when the guy told her.

Well at least we have got dates, they're coming, they're coming... :D

Also I sympathise with all who have exams during the tour, everyone needs to call their Uni's and try to work something out. My thoughts are with you all. That sounds a bit like someone died, but I'm sure that's what it feels like for them today. Good luck working something out...
This discussion has been closed.