Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    i found it!!! thanks for your help. had to change computers. yay nov 13th it's so exciting!!! so what's with perth and nz? don't they have dates or is someone else selling them.
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Pretty safe to assume there will be 2 Sydney shows, but do you think they will defintely go 3 shows at Rod Laver like 2003? I suppose they have the time in their schedule.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • Where's Newcastle?

Now my dilemma. I was thinking 4 shows would do me this tour, 3 in Sydney and 1 in Newcastle if it happened. if no newcastle then the 3 sydney would do.

Now it looks like just 2 Sydney shows, BUT, it looks like i could fly up to Brisbane on the Friday, See the Friday Brisbane show and the Saturday Brisbane show (assuming thats when it is) and fly home sunday, only having to take 1 day off work.

Anyone else on my wavelength?
  • I see Kings of Leon are support.

It's a crap time to tour for anyone doing exams. Still any PJ tour is a good tour LOL.
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    Where's Newcastle?

Now my dilemma. I was thinking 4 shows would do me this tour, 3 in Sydney and 1 in Newcastle if it happened. if no newcastle then the 3 sydney would do.

Now it looks like just 2 Sydney shows, BUT, it looks like i could fly up to Brisbane on the Friday, See the Friday Brisbane show and the Saturday Brisbane show (assuming thats when it is) and fly home sunday, only having to take 1 day off work.

Anyone else on my wavelength?
    my thoughts exactly! SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    middle of my exam block...just brilliant
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    uh oh.... i'm 1st year uni...when do exams usually take place?? i thought it was a little earlier in nov...... oh well, we all know that pj take priority!!! just i might not be able to make it interstate now...

i HOPE you'll be a star,
    fuck. just looked up my exam dates tour's slap bang in the middle. looks like i won't be going interstate. damn. devastated.grr. angry!!!

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • middle of my exam block...just brilliant

I know....They could have waited till December or even early 2007. Hell I could have even waited a little longer. This really fucks me off.

Has anyboby in Aussie got inside contacts and can find out about NEW ZEALAND DATES!!!
  • HELLO EDDIE!!!! EXMAS!!!! Not all pearl jam fans are 25-35 year olds.
    i'm annoyed!!! i think i'll just buy interstate tix and hope my exams are not on those dates. and if they are i'll just have to change them. i think that's what all of us exam losers are gonna have to do

i HOPE you'll be a star,
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    soapyrows wrote:
    i'm annoyed!!! i think i'll just buy interstate tix and hope my exams are not on those dates. and if they are i'll just have to change them. i think that's what all of us exam losers are gonna have to do

at first i thought i would miss a few shows... but, with some careful plannage... i should make it to all of them
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    For all of you tertiary people worried about exams.

Exams for 2nd semester nad thier specific dates are yet to be released. Book your tickets and ask to sit early or late as you have prior commitments

Easy to get around :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • anthonycalavanthonycalav Posts: 202
    U2 will be here in december so they couldnt have done it any later...same promoter etc! no way they would overlap them!

2011 - Eddie Vedder Sydney 1
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  • FenrirFenrir Posts: 1
    yay the university of technology, sydney exam period does not start until the 11th of november
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Fucking U2!!!! :mad:

But those dates are fucking fantastic for me so I don't really mind -- however it's fucked that it's in the uni exam period -- luckily I finished uni at the end of 2003!!

Might send Tigress a text....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    Screw U2, make them change it.

Here's what I think I might be able to do:

Roadtrip it down to Sydney with some friends and catch a show there. Muck around for a day or two.

Drive back to Brissie and catch a show or two here.

Fly down to Melbourne and catch a show or two there.

Maybe hang around Melbourne for a few days if I can afford it, then fly to Adelaide.

Muck around in Adelaide, catch the show and fly back to Brissie.
  • at first i thought i would miss a few shows... but, with some careful plannage... i should make it to all of them
    So me and Linc should cancel the suicide watch then!?
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Hey Pappas...
    Just checked and you started the old thread on May 23rd 2005...
    Almost a freaking year ago...
    Gusto.
    i know, like i said its been a long wait, but its worth it!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    So me and Linc should cancel the suicide watch then!?

baha. yep. get on msn, dude
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Hey Pappas...
    Just checked and you started the old thread on May 23rd 2005...
    Almost a freaking year ago...
    Gusto.

HI GUS!!!!!! :D **starts batting eyelashes again** :D

You still thinking of doing the whole tour????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    So glad I graduated last year. Not that there were any exams to speak of, but still...
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    when do u guys think we will be able to purchase the 10c presale tickets?
  • HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    nedved wrote:
    From their recent track record, about 2 seconds after they make an announcement.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    hmmm i thought so!! all we can do now is wait then.
    i actually expected to receive an email first thing in the morning like with the other tours.
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    nedved wrote:
    Sometime soon after the concerts are announced by tenclub.
    10c would be waiting for the Perth date to be announced, then announce on here.

lifewasted.net
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    10c would be waiting for the Perth date to be announced, then announce on here.
    Don't you mean they are waiting for the NZ dates?
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    HI GUS!!!!!! :D **starts batting eyelashes again** :D

You still thinking of doing the whole tour????

Well HELLO!!! ;)

At this stage I will probably do the whole tour... it may depend on how the ticketing works out (GA and all that?). May not do Perth, depending on which side of Adelaide the show falls...

On the off chance that the shows are reserved I will still hook you up for Sydney and or Brisbane...
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    I'd really like to know if they are going to be GA or Seating....
This discussion has been closed.