Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    dave's band played a bit of pearl jam going into the break.. on next :eek:

no will it float :(

not sure bout mike don!
    wah
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    dave just pulled out the avo on vinyl :eek:
    I wonder if it is real, or just a mock up they made for him?
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    dave's band played a bit of pearl jam going into the break.. on next :eek:

no will it float :(

not sure bout mike don!

Where are you watching this? did you download the show?
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Where are you watching this? did you download the show?

Nah, Illegal and Pappas' parents have some illegal cable thing going on!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Nah, Illegal and Pappas' parents have some illegal cable thing going on!!!
    so illegal pants AND illegal cable, i'll calling the fuzz
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    does anyone know when the letterman appearance will be shown on channel 9?
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    I started dowloading it from a thread about 11am - the video that is.

Only about 10 mins after I started I read in the same post that it had been downloaded by too many people (exceeded bandwidth or something) and no one could get it only longer.

Came from here - give it a shot
    http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=024DC6887A095C99
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    does anyone know when the letterman appearance will be shown on channel 9?

tonight at the around 2am-ish, check your tv guide
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

that was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! cant WAIT to see LW live myself now

mike was awesome to watch, and eddie jumping foot to foot and stone going mad at the end pumped it up :D

it's not illegal! :eek: not sure bout the avo :o he opened it up and it had pictures and stuff inside...

when ed laughs on the album version i heard something on l/man... dunno if it was clearing his throat or what, im gone to watch again :eek:
    wah
  • Andre_WAndre_W Posts: 196
    DonJon wrote:
    I started dowloading it from a thread about 11am - the video that is.

Only about 10 mins after I started I read in the same post that it had been downloaded by too many people (exceeded bandwidth or something) and no one could get it only longer.

Came from here - give it a shot
    http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=024DC6887A095C99
    Then how 'bout signing up and posting it again. It's only valid for a limited number of downloads, but if you post it now, most of us southerners should get a chance.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

that was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! cant WAIT to see LW live myself now

mike was awesome to watch, and eddie jumping foot to foot and stone going mad at the end pumped it up :D

it's not illegal! :eek: not sure bout the avo :o he opened it up and it had pictures and stuff inside...

when ed laughs on the album version i heard something on l/man... dunno if it was clearing his throat or what, im gone to watch again :eek:

Yeah, W-H-A-T---E-V-E-R Miss Illegal Cable Pants!!!! ;)

Not long till our birthday!!!! :D I'm 27 and having about 20 people over on Saturday for a BBQ and many, many drinks!!! What are you doing for your 21st???
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah, W-H-A-T---E-V-E-R Miss Illegal Cable Pants!!!! ;)

Not long till our birthday!!!! :D I'm 27 and having about 20 people over on Saturday for a BBQ and many, many drinks!!! What are you doing for your 21st???

LOL :D

sounds great!!!!!!! ummmm i'm doing something kinda similar :eek:

*runs out fast* :eek:

gone to count avo's, have a good one!
    wah
    Andre_W wrote:
    Then how 'bout signing up and posting it again. It's only valid for a limited number of downloads, but if you post it now, most of us southerners should get a chance.

Yeah Im happy to do that if you wanna step me thru how to do it....cause im cmopupter alleterate.

Ive got 55 mins and 45 meg to go (talk about painful) and then I assume I can upload it somewhere???? for you peeps to download?????

Let me know
    DonJon wrote:
    Yeah Im happy to do that if you wanna step me thru how to do it....cause im cmopupter alleterate.

Ive got 55 mins and 45 meg to go (talk about painful) and then I assume I can upload it somewhere???? for you peeps to download?????

Let me know
    https://beta.yousendit.com/signup.php

confirm (they'll send an email straight away)
    sign in (follow link)
    upload (follow instruction on page)

But if it's taking so long to download, it will take even longer to upload. While I'll be disappointed to have to wait, I'll certainly understand if you have more pressing tasks.
    "There is no society in human history that ever suffered because its people became too reasonable." - Sam Harris

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
    Dude Ill give it a crack. Its gonna take about 4 hours all up to download so yeah the upload could be a prob.

Ill at least start it and suss out how quick its going. If I can upload it within 2 hrs then Ill stay back a little and complete it (ie done by 630-7).

PM me around 5 (45-60 mins) and Ill let ya know how Im going with the upload
    Dude its up now on the CBS wesite - get over there (4.08pm).

Pm me later re download
    DonJon wrote:
    Dude its up now on the CBS wesite - get over there (4.08pm).

Pm me later re download

Man i can't wait to get home and watch that shit, the damn crappy slow arse dial-up computer with no fucking sound piece of shit i'm on now sucks arse big time
    and i think the guy who wanted you to upload it is gone now, so i wouldn't stay back late on a friday,go home and have a beer, it's gonna be all over the net by the end of the weekend, and if you started downloading it at 11 and are still downloading you will be there til saturday arvo uploading it
    not gone yet, but go home and have a beer ;)

My other home
    www.iseekgolf.com
    Andre_W wrote:
    not gone yet, but go home and have a beer ;)

Yeah it's gonna be in a few differant places soon as more fans get it and pass it on, just keep checking the letterman posts(and there are a few), and you can now stream it over at the letterman website.

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live_on_letterman/
  • for all those who havnt watched it yet, you HAVE TO SEE IT!!! get it any way you can!!! it was one of the best pearl jam performances ive ever seen!

mikey loves the new songs! and WHY GO? sounded awesome :D

oh and the mike porch solo behind his head! soo cool :D

i want to find somewhere to dl it cause i want to watch it over, and over, and over again!! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • so you can all share my excitement...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i487u6

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    love it

also just renewed my membership which expired this month

an for those who want to know, no you do not lose your membership no when your membership expires

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    oooooh i got my pearl jam's album ROCKS!!!!!!! WAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/pjr_porch/pearljamcd.jpg

omg, i love sooo many songs!!! Parachutes & Come Back r both melodically ((is that a waord???)) beautiful!! Comatose! BIG WAVE!!!! Man, this tour is gonna b AWESOME!!!! Me & my mate hav been rockin out 2 it

so, hav i missed any news??? had a very uncomfortable op yesterday. was high as a kite... should hav asked 4 sum drugs 2 bring home... damn they were good.

can't wait 4 tix 2 go on sale!!!!! i jus hope i dont miss the announcement & miss out on 10c tix!!! a mate's gonna sms me as soon as he hears, so i should get in.

Trudie, it's not nice 2 larf bout my burnt head :( & its red, not pink. hehehe i hav dents in my head fromt he burn blisters hehehehehe

i LOVE PEARL JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    so you can all share my excitement...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i487u6

thanks JTM!

was a great performance, i agree. good to see marker peformed live!! not many girls in that audience haha! just, um, a lot of dudes in their 30s going apeshit.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• heyjose wrote:
    thanks JTM!

was a great performance, i agree. good to see marker peformed live!! not many girls in that audience haha! just, um, a lot of dudes in their 30s going apeshit.

yeah i noticed this to! it was both sad and funny at the same time! i bet it wasnt the crowd they anticipated having 16 years ago.... :D

hahahaha, probably a lot of the same people, just older, balder, fatter... but hey, i'm no (insert appropriate name here).

dunno if anyone's noticed yet, but WWS is first cab off the ranks on Rage tonight.

http://www.abc.net.au/rage/playlist/archive/2006/20060505.htm

before wolfmother. yes. :D

Yeah sweet I wont upload - stinging for an ale.

How much was McCready going off in Comatose. Jolly jolly jolly!

Jeffs - that send it link...can you fast forawrd and skip back and forth? My one you can only watch from start to finish (with a 10 min blank intro)???
  • heyjose wrote:
    dunno if anyone's noticed yet, but WWS is first cab off the ranks on Rage tonight.

http://www.abc.net.au/rage/playlist/archive/2006/20060505.htm

before wolfmother. yes. :D

First and last!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
This discussion has been closed.