Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    bump

happy letterman watching aussies and nz's :o
    wah
  • Hey all :)

again im all alone and on page 5 :(

My top 3 right now
    Marker
    Inside Job
    Gone

I just received an email back from Kat saying she didnt have any tour dates at this time. I told her about the Coppell situation changing dates and all but she didnt comment on that. so we will have to wait and see peeps....i dont think we will be waiting long :D:D

Have a great one all. If you dont see me for a few days....im around, just no ADSL...so Ziggy, you better be txting me!! :D:D thanks girl :p

Take care all a keep on rockin to the guac'n ;)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    i dearly hope the position of this thread is because of the nearly 1000 ppl on the board and not because i was the only one to catch the moste awesome thing i have ever seen on the internut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck me pearl jam are awesome !!!

thought they might drop the leash but ed made fun of dave lmao

wow that show reallllllllllllllllllllllly got me going for the tour wooooooooooooooooo

and the mighty Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom is in the house.. man he just makes a grate band better

my 2 year old was rockin away too!! dance bubba dance

and severed hand is just soooooooooo awesome live

they really love playing the new stuff and they loved digging up the oldies!!

tour tour tour fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    5.30 am half asleep piss arsing around with windows media player on my mac, trying to get anything other than a blank screen and all of a sudden I was there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just fucking awesome! Thought the stream would be crap but the sound was really good. Had it cranked up through the soundsticks! Must of woke the street up hehe. What a great start to the day.
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
  • that.....was.....awesome!

the boys sound fucking ace! they have obviously been practicing ALOT!

all the new ones sounded sooo impressive! and my internet connection handled it the whole way thru which was awesome!!

im so happy! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • What was the setlist for those who didn't watch?

And how much will be shown of Letterman?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I had a fucking meeting at 8am today and couldn't get out of it....what songs did they play?

Is what was on this morning the same as what will be on Letterman tonight???
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Apparently "Life Wasted" was the song they played during the recorded part of the show which will be screened tonight in Oz on channel 9...2am in Sydney.

The other stuff they played was a post party show only and won't be screened
    '
    Apparently "Life Wasted" was the song they played during the recorded part of the show which will be screened tonight in Oz on channel 9...2am in Sydney.

'

You're fucking kidding me?!?!? That is SOOOO fucked! Urgh! Stupid fucking appointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
  • Apparently "Life Wasted" was the song they played during the recorded part of the show which will be screened tonight in Oz on channel 9...2am in Sydney.

'

Fuck, I hope someone out there can get it onto youtube somehow.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • ..at best they might show 2 songs.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    awesome mini show
    there were massive leash chants an posters given out. hope they play it this yr in aus :)

heres the letterman setlist for those who want it

Worldwide Suicide, Comatose, Severed Hand, Marker in the Sand, Gone, Unemployable, Present Tense, Do the Evolution, Why Go, Porch

an for anyone who wants to download the audio rip go here. first part of wws cut out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t5g3uj

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • guys/gals bookmark this page...

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live_on_letterman/

The whole Letterman webcast show will eventually be up for viewing here I think.
    Pappas wrote:
    awesome mini show
    there were massive leash chants an posters given out. hope they play it this yr in aus :)

heres the letterman setlist for those who want it

Worldwide Suicide, Comatose, Severed Hand, Marker in the Sand, Gone, Unemployable, Present Tense, Do the Evolution, Why Go, Porch

an for anyone who wants to download the audio rip go here. first part of wws cut out

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t5g3uj

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!! They played Marker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

If I didn't need the chick who made the EIGHT o'clock appt to continue working for me, I'd sack the stupid fucking bitch!!!! Ohhhhh, I'm soooo pissed off!!!! :mad:

And you know what's even worse? I rock up to work today at 7.45am and get told by this chick "ohhh, I made an appt for you!!!!"... "when?" I asked..."at 8am" she said -- AND THEN I SHOT HER IN THE HEAD (in my mind anyway!).
  • Plus this thread is looking promising for a video!:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=187157
  • ...slightly off topic but has anyone else noticed that the digipak the Oz version of "Pearl Jam" comes in doesn't close properly. Apparently Sony Australia f#cked up the margins setting during production of the digipak.
    Plus this thread is looking promising for a video!:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=187157

Oh good.....I hope so!
    ...slightly off topic but has anyone else noticed that the digipak the Oz version of "Pearl Jam" comes in doesn't close properly. Apparently Sony Australia f#cked up the margins setting during production of the digipak.

Stupid fucking Sony!!!
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Mine doesn't close properly. I love it anyway.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Murder wrote:
    Mine doesn't close properly. I love it anyway.

My Rainbow Lorikeet, Murphy, started chewing on mine! Little shit! You can see white cardboard showing where it should be blue! At least I'll always know which copy mine is! :D
    i shoulda woken up :o

sounds awesome

there' been a million leash threads in the past and most dont mention canberra as the last place it was played live... but it was right? lol
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    i shoulda woken up :o

sounds awesome

there' been a million leash threads in the past and most dont mention canberra as the last place it was played live... but it was right? lol

Yeah Canberra was the final resting place for Leash.
    Maybe the guys will dig it up in November :)
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    ...slightly off topic but has anyone else noticed that the digipak the Oz version of "Pearl Jam" comes in doesn't close properly. Apparently Sony Australia f#cked up the margins setting during production of the digipak.
    Mine closes perfectly..... if you fold the cover in first and put the booklet side on the outside..... means you only get the seed on the front though..... Stupid sony!!!
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I had a fucking meeting at 8am today and couldn't get out of it....what songs did they play?

Is what was on this morning the same as what will be on Letterman tonight???
    I know what you mean, I was in a meeting, but at 10 I said, I gotta bail and just got in halfway throught the first song. Great feed too!
  • rimbrimb Posts: 36
    We always seem to get screwed with packaging when we try and do it ourselves!
    Should just leave it to the experts.
    dave just pulled out the avo on vinyl :eek:
    wah
    bazzer wrote:
    I know what you mean, I was in a meeting, but at 10 I said, I gotta bail and just got in halfway throught the first song. Great feed too!

Grrrrr!!! **puts hands over ears (eyes)???**
    dave just pulled out the avo on vinyl :eek:

Who's Dave????
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Who's Dave????

letterman! julia roberts is on now, dave seems flustered :D
    wah
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Yo Kids hows things?
    I missed the damn webcast too as I was dropping family members to the airport cause the damn Jews wouldn't pay the $40 cab fare.

Heard the entire set and downloading the 200meg video as we speak but its sooo fuc*in slow (13k/s) and Ive got three hours to go.

Where was McCready??? I couldn't hear him? Did he turn up?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
This discussion has been closed.