Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    DonJon wrote:
    I wont be able to listen to the stream in the morning. Reckon I can be confident that someone will save and post some time tomorrow?

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it'd be everywhere
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • DonJon wrote:
    I wont be able to listen to the stream in the morning. Reckon I can be confident that someone will save and post some time tomorrow?

There'll always be someone who'll save the stream or somehow get some audio.
    And I'm sure the whole broadcast will be available as a video on youtube within 24 hours.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    haha that's ok Krys!!

i couldn't get any more info today guys and girls sorry, they're keeping it tightly under wraps..
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Nice one lads. Was pretty sure just wanted to hear it from someone else - so that if it doesn't happen Ive got someone to track down and ....
    CHEERS
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • JagkorpsJagkorps Posts: 9
    Were PJ actually interviewed on sunrise this morning like some people were speculating?

Also, PJ was on the cover of the Today section of the West Australian, with one page article following, for all those westies out there who might have missed it.
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    what did they say in the article in the west australian?
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    Jagkorps wrote:
    Were PJ actually interviewed on sunrise this morning like some people were speculating?

Also, PJ was on the cover of the Today section of the West Australian, with one page article following, for all those westies out there who might have missed it.

Pearl Jam on Sunrise! Surely not.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• Jagkorps wrote:

Thanks for the tipoff
    Hopefully the deli around the bend still has a copy or two left
    Wave came crashing...
  • hey guys, ive been really busy with uni! whats the latest?? im gathering the tour wasnt announced today....i figured the papers etc got a little excited saying the 4th, it sounded a bit to soon...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Tour dates Monday Jeffs
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • hey guys, ive been really busy with uni at the moment? whats the latest?? im gathering the tour wasnt announced today....i figured the papers etc got a little excited saying the 4th, it sounded a bit to soon...

it says monday the 8th on Coppels website
    Wave came crashing...
    spoke to a friend of mine who works at ticketmaster today.said that they will be selling tickets to the perth show but probably not the melbourne show
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    What time is this webcast on of PJ on Letterman for us Aussies.
    Eastern staters and West Aussies?
    I had it all once I gave it back
  • rocket wrote:
    spoke to a friend of mine who works at ticketmaster today.said that they will be selling tickets to the perth show but probably not the melbourne show

did your friend say what date?
    Why would they sell only to perth and not the rest at the same time
    Wave came crashing...
  • DonJon wrote:
    Tour dates Monday Jeffs
    cool :D

downloading the radio 1 stuff from theskyiscrape at the moment! cant wait to hear how garden sounds!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    because it depends on the venue.prices haven't been released or dates.they like the rest of us are waiting for the promoters to pass onto them.rod laver arena is normally a ticketek venue whereas the one in perth is obviously ticketmaster
  • What's your top 3 from "Pearl Jam" so far?

Mine is:
    1 Severed Hand
    2 Gone
    3 Life Wasted
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Apologies too all and sundry for the info regarding Sunrise

It does seem as my friend si slightly mentally ill right now. (Theres no other explanation for the scrwe up!) Luckily she is single and hawt and owes me big time :D

So apologies.

Also top 3 off new album

Severed Hand
    Marker
    Come Back

And new version of Garden gave me a wet patch :D

Meanwhile my mates friend (son of coppel) refuses to divulge any further information :(

Guess im waiting til monday as well
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    i havent listened to the album enough to have a top 3.
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Luckily she is single and hawt and owes me big time :D
    Nice!
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Meanwhile my mates friend (son of coppel) refuses to divulge any further information :(

And i hope your mates friend don't frequent here too much there has been a few post bagging the shit out of coppel, i am responsable for a few:o:p
    why would you bag coppel?doesn't make much sense to me
    rocket wrote:
    why would you bag coppel?doesn't make much sense to me

Oh a few reasons, such as

the fact that last time PJ toured he didn't want to give the Fan Club the best seats in the house, ei, the front rows, like the fan club promise their fans

PJ had to put a a fight to get said seats for the fans

He didn't give 10c tix to multiply shows and may not again

He has been known to smoke poll

O.K. i made the last one up:D

But yeah he generally doesn't like to give any fan club the best seats in the house, and has been known to give them to all his cronies, ie rich business types and accociates ect. who don't appriceate them as much as the fans would. but yeah he is the promoter and he gets the say of how and why tix are sold.
    i guess that's a fair enough reason.the tickets should go to the fans,the best ones that is but it never happens,not just with coppel.i hope you get god seats whichever show you go to
    rocket wrote:
    i guess that's a fair enough reason.the tickets should go to the fans,the best ones that is but it never happens,not just with coppel.i hope you get god seats whichever show you go to

Yeah i can't really complain i had front row tix last tour:) But that was cause the fan club stuck up for their fans and got us good seats

And i don't know the guy, he could be a nice bloke, but you know, it's un-australian to not hate people who have more power and are better then you. i think it's know as tall poppy syndrome;)
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Oh a few reasons, such as

the fact that last time PJ toured he didn't want to give the Fan Club the best seats in the house, ei, the front rows, like the fan club promise their fans

PJ had to put a a fight to get said seats for the fans

He didn't give 10c tix to multiply shows and may not again

He has been known to smoke poll

O.K. i made the last one up:D

But yeah he generally doesn't like to give any fan club the best seats in the house, and has been known to give them to all his cronies, ie rich business types and accociates ect. who don't appriceate them as much as the fans would. but yeah he is the promoter and he gets the say of how and why tix are sold.

You would have thought PJ would twell them to buggar off if there was going to be a repeat of the last time

So have faith!!!
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    how do you join the fan club?i just want a ticket.rod laver is pretty cool from anywhere but if they do play myer music bowl as rumoured then i hope my friend can come through for me
    Sloth2 wrote:
    You would have thought PJ would twell them to buggar off if there was going to be a repeat of the last time

So have faith!!!

Yeah i know, i've said it before, i guess they have worked out a deal, and come to some kind of agreement or they woulda got some one else
  • if anyone has not heard the radio 1 songs i definatley recommend it! why go is awesome! and im glad they are playing garden again (albeit slightly different..) and the new songs sound like the album versions on steroids! really really fast! the mixing is a little shit but you get that with radio recordings...

if anyone has not heard the radio 1 songs i definatley recommend it! why go is awesome! and im glad they are playing garden again (albeit slightly different..) and the new songs sound like the album versions on steroids! really really fast! the mixing is a little shit but you get that with radio recordings...

Yeah i was quite impressed with garden
  • pazman wrote:
    What time is this webcast on of PJ on Letterman for us Aussies.
    Eastern staters and West Aussies?
    East Coast = 7.45am
    SA/NT = 7.15am
    WA = 5.45am

:D
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
This discussion has been closed.