Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    watching the letterman after-show again... present tense... more off yield please.

how is everyone? fuck, tour dates on monday. freak out!!!

i'll be watchin letterman on the tube tonight rather than d/l'ing it.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

ps. LEASH WILL NOT BE PLAYED TONIGHT :D

gold.

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    heyjose wrote:
    ps. LEASH WILL NOT BE PLAYED TONIGHT :D

gold.

what!!!!!!? hi brad...that is not gold! haha leash is an awesome song!!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    heyjose wrote:
    watching the letterman after-show again... present tense... more off yield please.

how is everyone? fuck, tour dates on monday. freak out!!!

i'll be watchin letterman on the tube tonight rather than d/l'ing it.

Any PJ on tele = good tele :D

Letterman, WWS clip on rage tonight and tomorrow :D

tour dates coming soon

wahhhhhhhhh :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    heya krys...

don't read on if you don't want a spoiler about the letterman after-show..

a lot of em had signs reading "LEASH", so Ed held up one saying "LEASH WILL NOT BE PLAYED TONIGHT". Funny. They still chanted for it though.

wonder if they'll ever give in?

heyjose wrote:
    heya krys...

don't read on if you don't want a spoiler about the letterman after-show..

a lot of em had signs reading "LEASH", so Ed held up one saying "LEASH WILL NOT BE PLAYED TONIGHT". Funny. They still chanted for it though.

wonder if they'll ever give in?

HAHAHA that was so hard not to read on ,...i hate surprises anyway, i get so damn impatient hahaha I hope they give in... I know this is gay but at their 03 gig I made a shirt that had drop the leash written on it haha not that they could read it... but i was only 16 k ...shutup haha *shame*

Ten Club (289xxx)

my lame story... i threw a shirt up on stage, landed in front of mike's foldback speaker, he began joking with me as if he didn't know what i was pointing at, then held it up at the end of corduroy, only to have the lights go down and no one to see it! :D so lame brad.

shirt read "blow up amps not people" btw.

heyjose wrote:
    my lame story... i threw a shirt up on stage, landed in front of mike's foldback speaker, he began joking with me as if he didn't know what i was pointing at, then held it up at the end of corduroy, only to have the lights go down and no one to see it! :D so lame brad.

BAHAHAHA That is an awesome story!! I always wanted to throw a shirt on stage but ....no not gonna happen hahaha

Ten Club (289xxx)

im putting that quote on my myspace brad!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D hahahaha

Ten Club (289xxx)

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    jemms wrote:
    HAHAHA that was so hard not to read on ,...i hate surprises anyway, i get so damn impatient hahaha I hope they give in... I know this is gay but at their 03 gig I made a shirt that had drop the leash written on it haha not that they could read it... but i was only 16 k ...shutup haha *shame*

HAHA! :D sounds like something id do, krys. probably because im 16!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    yeah and i also made my sis one that said spin the black circle hahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh ffs...

Ten Club (289xxx)

ok so we all hung out at their hotel, the como, here in melb, after the last show. i gave up at like 3 or 4am. my mate stayed. he met ed when ed returned at something ridiculous like 7am and gave him his own shirt that he had made up. we had a few days earlier met ed in sydney and got to talk to him briefly though, so it was cool, but still, if i had stuck it out...

heyjose wrote:
    ok so we all hung out at their hotel, the como, here in melb, after the last show. i gave up at like 3 or 4am. my mate stayed. he met ed when ed returned at something ridiculous like 7am and gave him his own shirt that he had made up. we had a few days earlier met ed in sydney and got to talk to him briefly though, so it was cool, but still, if i had stuck it out...

im going to meet them at the airport...much easier.
    i dont plan on meeting them for fear of making a dick of myself but its a bonus if i do meet them.. haha nah...I dont reckon id say anything stupid i just wouldnt know what to say

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    i dont plan on meeting them for fear of making a dick of myself but its a bonus if i do meet them.. haha nah...I dont reckon id say anything stupid i just wouldnt know what to say

yeh i know what you mean. like, what if you did make a dick of yourself?! in front of PEARL JAM!...scarred for life.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    yeh i know what you mean. like, what if you did make a dick of yourself?! in front of PEARL JAM!...scarred for life.

exactly :D

Edit : although the meeting in sydney was cool, ed making a point to come say hi to fans one by one through the gates.

• SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    it may be hard to make a fool of yourself in front of a band member, they are so "normal" its like talking to one of your mates.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    i know what you mean sarah, but its like they dont know me so I wouldnt know what to say to them. I think I'd just prefer it if I didnt meet them. :(

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    i know what you mean sarah, but its like they dont know me so I wouldnt know what to say to them. I think I'd just prefer it if I didnt meet them. :(

"so how are you liking perth? it must have been a bitch of a flight to get here from america."
    I went to the concert
    nahhhhh hahaha Im out..i'm not one for generic questions as such. But hey I probabaly will pull that one out if i ever do meet them. *unlikely*

anywho...bought rolling stones mag with ed on cover and he looks swweeet in the flannel shirt!!!! catchyas crew I'm off to watch netball... talk soon
    ;) jemms

Ten Club (289xxx)

never say never!

see ya ;-)
    I went to the concert
  • For those that can't be buggered waiting till 3am for Letterman, it's on youtube.com...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7U6Taro7VgM&search=life%20wasted%20pearl%20jam
    For those that can't be buggered waiting till 3am for Letterman, it's on youtube.com...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7U6Taro7VgM&search=life%20wasted%20pearl%20jam

good stuff! im already addicted to you tube as it is!
    I went to the concert
    hot arms....

Ten Club (289xxx)

• heyjose wrote:

Hey, that's pretty cool. You didn't happen to make a Lowlight sign as well in Melbourne last tour did you? Just wondering if I met you on the Rod Laver lawns in 03.
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • hey, sarahcanada you down for the melbourne getogethery thingy thing?

ps- im part canadian. dig it.
    -Nate
    aka Nathan_4_2_say

"Life, has nothin' to do with, killin' time"- 'All Night'
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hey everyone

hope everyone is having a better week than me

my mum goes back to taiwan tomorrow which sucks

and on wednesday night two people i know ( my girlfriends good friends and a friends sister) were killed in a horrific car accident and im still coming to terms with it. So please love your close ones cause as cliche as it is you dont know when they be taken away from you.

I just cant imagine what its like for their familys i dont know what im gonna say to mike when i see him, i was so devastated when my sister was in a car accident and she came through alright.

sorry to dampen the mood but i feel its important to emphasise the love your close ones part.
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    hey everyone

hope everyone is having a better week than me

my mum goes back to taiwan tomorrow which sucks

and on wednesday night two people i know ( my girlfriends good friends and a friends sister) were killed in a horrific car accident and im still coming to terms with it. So please love your close ones cause as cliche as it is you dont know when they be taken away from you.

I just cant imagine what its like for their familys i dont know what im gonna say to mike when i see him, i was so devastated when my sister was in a car accident and she came through alright.

sorry to dampen the mood but i feel its important to emphasise the love your close ones part.

fuck man, sorry to hear of your loss.
    pearl jam will help, man. they always cheer me up when im down:).
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    DonJon wrote:
    Im hoping the J's do an album of the week
    I don't think it will be a Feature Album on the J's, last week was Tool, this week it's The Saboteurs or The Raconteurs as they're know everywhere but Australia (Jack Whites other band). They have recently been doing 2 albums at a time (once 3), and I think if it was going to be a feature it would have been last week or this week. Which is strange cause they featured Riot Act... Unless the J's are supporting the tour and are putting it off till when tickets are closer to being on sale to build hype. Or maybe they're bitter cause MMM or maybe Nova got the support, so they're boycotting. I don't know, but I wouldn't hold your breath for it being a Triple J feature, but I think they will probably do J-File or Mix Tape in November, like they are doing this weekend for Ben Harper.
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    I dont know if this has already been mentioned, but "An Hour With Pearl Jam" is on triple m right now

http://www.triplemrocks.com.au/4mmmlivestreaming.asx
    to stream

45 mins to go
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
This discussion has been closed.