Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• forgot to say thanks to all you guys for the nice wishes and words...really appreciate it. Means alot :) Cant wait to step foot into OUR House :)

Ta Ta for now :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    it seems the first sentence can do without the and, but it still makes sense kinda with it :D

if that's not it then... what's wrong :eek:
    1 too many ands is the problem, and it does not make sense with it. Then there's "on the eve of their eight studio album". Then there's the repeated paragraph that edwardovedder mentioned. It's shocking!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    letterman worked! :D 1:50pm fri arvo for me :o

dave said at the end:

'on tomorrow's program.. PEARL JAM!' paul gets all excited then dave says he'd be sleeping on the sidewalk overnight, lining up all day to try get in to see pearl jam, lol theeen... 'and julia roberts' :p

haha :D dave's a trouper

catchya tig!
    wah
    bazzer wrote:
    1 too many ands is the problem, and it does not make sense with it. Then there's "on the eve of their eight studio album". Then there's the repeated paragraph that edwardovedder mentioned. It's shocking!

ur absolutely right :eek: isn't there some ppl wanting to do journalism here? think we need some jammers working for RS, lol
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    ur absolutely right :eek: isn't there some ppl wanting to do journalism here? think we need some jammers working for RS, lol

than every issue will have a pj feature article.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    And there's a few factual discrepancies too!
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Rolling stone used to be better. It kinda really sucks nowadays. Im going to be a music journalist when i leave school. I mean i read the lame arsed writting of the reviews and shit in the Advertiser and street press and think i could do whhayyy better and im only a teen. :)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • freewheelin3freewheelin3 Posts: 173
    hey all..

so are we thinking this concert webcast is on at 730 EST tommorrow morning...

it loooks like letterman is also upto date on WIN, so the boys should be on the actual show on fri night !!!

is there a review for Pearl jam in the new drum media?

i wont get to pick one up till saturday...
    hey all..

so are we thinking this concert webcast is on at 730 EST tommorrow morning...

it loooks like letterman is also upto date on WIN, so the boys should be on the actual show on fri night !!!

is there a review for Pearl jam in the new drum media?

i wont get to pick one up till saturday...
    Is that australian EST? In that case, I think not. I think it will be 800 EST. Put it this way, I am tuning in at 9.45am NZ time. Mind you, tune in at 7.30 and you won't be late...
    OH MY GOD! :eek:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=PEARLJAM06

wouldn't you have a heart attack if you saw the avo on ticketek's mainpage :eek:

cheeky buggars!
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    did anyone else notice that between pages 45 and 46 they left out the words "had a"

its suppose to say
    "you could say we had a mission to sabotage our career"

but it says
    "you could say we mission to sabotage our career"

but who cares...hardly worth a post really

Dodgy! I'm a MAD proofreader and seeing mistakes like that shit me right off! I am a perfectionist when it comes to ensure every comma, apostrophe and word is in the correct place -- blame my dad -- he used to make me read his business plans when I lived at home and I would get paid a $1 for each mistake! Fuck I found some mistakes after he started paying me that! Read one business plan in an hour -- $50 please!!!! :D And I've been a fanatic proofreader ever since! :o
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★

wouldn't you have a heart attack if you saw the avo on ticketek's mainpage :eek:

cheeky buggars!
    Huh? Did you make that up?
    bazzer wrote:
    Huh? Did you make that up?

nope :eek: they re-shift bands/events around so u may have to refresh a few times til ya see the avo
    wah
  • OH MY GOD!

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows...?sh=PEARLJAM06

wouldn't you have a heart attack if you saw the avo on ticketek's mainpage

cheeky buggars!

Alright!!!!! :D
    the needle & the damage done
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    its all happening bitches

its all happening
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    nope :eek: they re-shift bands/events around so u may have to refresh a few times til ya see the avo
    Ah! I see it now, no details though. Can't wait until Monday!
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hey how come the page is so far back?? haha how are we guys?? what did i miss in the last 10 pages?? since last night
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)

cheeky buggars!

oh what the fuck!!! 7.55 AEST?!?!?! that means I have to be up at ficken 5.55am?!?!!!!!!! fckn hell!! i struggle enough to get up in the morning as it is hahaha but you gotta do it for pearl jam! maybe ill just do an all nighter

Ten Club (289xxx)

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    did anyone else notice that between pages 45 and 46 they left out the words "had a"

its suppose to say
    "you could say we had a mission to sabotage our career"

but it says
    "you could say we mission to sabotage our career"

but who cares...hardly worth a post really

hey, im sure fashion or something like that was being discussed a while back! :D

yeah, i didn't really like the article. i feel bad for saying that about a fellow writer, but for someone who has met ed on a few occasions and obviously written about them before, i felt it didn't offer much. the band has such a great history, there'd be so much to delve into in an interview. LIKE WHY THEY PLAY SO LITTLE OFF YIELD!!!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hey Jemms
    Its always pretty quite this time of day and no you missed nothing special. (no tour news) but you might wanna have a look around.....the Radio 1 live sessions have been posted (SH, WWS, Why Go and Garden).
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    just as an aside...

the sydney entertainment centre is no longer with ticketek is it? thru tickemaster now.

hey brad & DJ :D thanks for that

Ten Club (289xxx)

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Yeah I was sure it was TicketBastard now not Ticketek
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    hahaha ticketbastard!! they were with them last time weren't they?? or they were in perth

Ten Club (289xxx)

• DonJon wrote:
    Yeah I was sure it was TicketBastard now not Ticketek

Ooh good point...if that is so then why is Ticketek advertising PJ?
    Does Brisbane Ent Centre go thru Ticketek? if not then who does to warrant Ticketek advertising....Newcastle?! (from that old rumour)
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    links posted to the radio 1 sesh?? :)

how's it goin krys!

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    yeah bris ent cent is ticketek
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • wenkyteshwenkytesh Posts: 7
    letterman worked! :D 1:50pm fri arvo for me :o

dave said at the end:

'on tomorrow's program.. PEARL JAM!' paul gets all excited then dave says he'd be sleeping on the sidewalk overnight, lining up all day to try get in to see pearl jam, lol theeen... 'and julia roberts' :p

haha :D dave's a trouper

catchya tig!

Letterman is scheduled to come in from the states at 1335-1435 AET tomorrow (courtesy ch9 satellite bookings)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Surely the Ten Club will get in first before Coppel regarding the tour dates/venues
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    How awsome will it be if they play at memorial drive in Adelaide. (its an outdoor venue)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
This discussion has been closed.