Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Pappas wrote:
    hey guys, letterman perfroance is on tonight our time about 3am yeah?

nope, friday night (or 1pm if you're home harry :))
    wah
  • When's this tour announcement supposed to be ahppening? Next thursday?
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425

oh right you guys get a strange cable feed right?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    cool

on another note, i just heard the radio 1 sessions, severed hand, why go, reworked GARDEN! omg it sounds awesome!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Pappas wrote:
    cool

on another note, i just heard the radio 1 sessions, severed hand, why go, reworked GARDEN! omg it sounds awesome!

u mean the live version of garden they played in 2000?

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    How long is the article? A few pages????

Might go get it today!

Bout 6 pages, feature article.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Zoso wrote:
    oh right you guys get a strange cable feed right?

its not strange! :D

can u email them to me harry :p
    wah
    its not strange! :D

can u email them to me harry :p

well expect a visitor about that time Friday arvo haha...

Zoso wrote:
    well expect a visitor about that time Friday arvo haha...

haha!! door charge applies!! ;)

i'm not entirely even sure the signal is on, better see if it works later today :eek:
    wah
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    GOOD MORNING everyone, threefish, that brisbane '98 poster is for sale on http://www.amesbros.com/

It's USD$130, which is AUD$171...which is very pricey, hence why i havent bought it, but if youre desperate...

Thanks i did see that but yeah i think it's i bit much to pay(i'm a cheap bastard) but yeah if i can't find someone who wants to trade for it i might have too, i really want that poster. if i sell some of the stuff i got on ebay, i should have more then enough to buy it, so i guess it all works out the same
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    The Rolling Stone artice is really good, the writer seems to be a fan. So nice new pics I haven't seen as well!
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Bout 6 pages, feature article.

WOO HOOOOO!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • AshbabeAshbabe Posts: 1
    so i dont have to read the last 338 pages, whats the latest with the rumoured tour dates for Australia??
    Ashbabe wrote:
    so i dont have to read the last 338 pages, whats the latest with the rumoured tour dates for Australia??

Nope you have to read every page!

J/K they are announcing dates for the November tour on monday
    Thanks i did see that but yeah i think it's i bit much to pay(i'm a cheap bastard) but yeah if i can't find someone who wants to trade for it i might have too, i really want that poster. if i sell some of the stuff i got on ebay, i should have more then enough to buy it, so i guess it all works out the same

Seen it much cheaper on ebay at time, however wasn't s&n

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    WOO HOOOOO!!!!

Thats what I thought too!!

you don't happen to have that poster do ya vookie?
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    You guys are lucky. I don't think we'll get it until Monday or Tuesday night. Is the 1pm time the "live" airing from the States? I'd better check who is on tonight's episode, so I can figure it for sure.
    bazzer wrote:
    You guys are lucky. I don't think we'll get it until Monday or Tuesday night. Is the 1pm time the "live" airing from the States? I'd better check who is on tonight's episode, so I can figure it for sure.

not sure! since daylight savings went... im gonna stick a tape in today from 1 and see what happens, just realised i wont be home :eek:

did someone mention awhile back a live net stream?
    wah
    you don't happen to have that poster do ya vookie?

Nah, sorry mate. Had a chance to buy it a while ago but didn't, there are a few that are very similar to it i think, like one that is for the south pacific tour.

Vookie23 wrote:
    Nah, sorry mate. Had a chance to buy it a while ago but didn't, there are a few that are very similar to it i think, like one that is for the south pacific tour.

Yeah i've seen that round to, they are exactly the same but just with the differant dates and stuff, but i'm really after the brissie one, oh well i'll keep trying to find it
  • morning all.
    having a bit of a stress.....damn buying a home is a massive deal....need to win lotto :D

3, I bumped as long as i could keep my eyes open. are you getting anywhere yet mate?
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    not sure! since daylight savings went... im gonna stick a tape in today from 1 and see what happens, just realised i wont be home :eek:

did someone mention awhile back a live net stream?
    They are streaming the concert that's after the taping. Should be around 7:25am your time (I realised I'm not 100% certain on Adelaide time, 2.5 hours behind NZ?).
    See: http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live_on_letterman/
    morning all.
    having a bit of a stress.....damn buying a home is a massive deal....need to win lotto :D

3, I bumped as long as i could keep my eyes open. are you getting anywhere yet mate?

Try building one then, interest rates have just gone up again, doh. Good luck Tig

Yeah i've seen that round to, they are exactly the same but just with the differant dates and stuff, but i'm really after the brissie one, oh well i'll keep trying to find it

Will keep an eye out, have you tried expressobeans??

• Vookie23 wrote:
    Try building one then, interest rates have just gone up again, doh. Good luck Tig

thanks Rick :) stressful enough without having to build shit!! and of course interest rates go up when we buy a house...fuckers!!
    morning all.
    We found it the complete opposite. You hear stories about how it's the most stressful even in one's life, but for my fiancée and myself it was like nothing. Maybe we're weird. If it was really bad I wouldn't be blowing a chunk of the mortgage on a trip to Oz to catch the tour :)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • bazzer wrote:
    We found it the complete opposite. You hear stories about how it's the most stressful even in one's life, but for my fiancée and myself it was like nothing. Maybe we're weird. If it was really bad I wouldn't be blowing a chunk of the mortgage on a trip to Oz to catch the tour :)

really it has been fine until today we were told we had to pull an extra $6500 out of our arses :mad: the day before settlement, to be paid now. thats why im stressing a little
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

didnt you get your's Zig?? got mine last year....wasnt it the newsletter?
This discussion has been closed.