Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Sweet, but my wife would kill me. I'm only designated a few areas for PJ posters, she just doesn't understand, but you guys do.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    really it has been fine until today we were told we had to pull an extra $6500 out of our arses :mad: the day before settlement, to be paid now. thats why im stressing a little

Yeah there's always the extras, good luck with it though, better than wasting money on rent.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Sweet, but my wife would kill me. I'm only designated a few areas for PJ posters, she just doesn't understand, but you guys do.

LMAO!! thats what were here for...like a support group!!

comatose is so cool :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    really it has been fine until today we were told we had to pull an extra $6500 out of our arses :mad: the day before settlement, to be paid now. thats why im stressing a little
    We got a revolving credit loan, so it's never a problem. I mean really what's $6500 out of $3 or 4 or 500K? ( I don't know what houses cost over there...)
    LMAO!! thats what were here for...like a support group!!

comatose is so cool :)

Love comeback, wonder if its about Johhny Ramone?

bazzer wrote:
    We got a revolving credit loan, so it's never a problem. I mean really what's $6500 out of $3 or 4 or 500K? ( I don't know what houses cost over there...)

You New Zealanders are so cool calm and collected, unlike us stressed out Aussies LOL.

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    didnt you get your's Zig?? got mine last year....wasnt it the newsletter?

You received one that was 3 foot by 5 foot????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Love comeback, wonder if its about Johhny Ramone?

it is to me....:) but someone did mention a trilogy the other day....fark i cant remember who it was. And it was a pretty cool description of why the 3 songs were a trilogy..damn it theres no way im gonna find the post in here!! maybe it was parachutes, Army reserve anc comeback?? i suck, cant remember
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Nah, but its still a big fucker!!
  • off to the bank friends. catch ya later :)
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    That's a different poster I think. That was the easy street one wasn't it?
    it is to me....:) but someone did mention a trilogy the other day....fark i cant remember who it was. And it was a pretty cool description of why the 3 songs were a trilogy..damn it theres no way im gonna find the post in here!! maybe it was parachutes, Army reserve anc comeback?? i suck, cant remember

Nah thats cool, just a few large references in the Rollingstone article, then I was listening to it last night and had the idea.

• edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    also, if anyone wants to sell a brisbane 03 poster, give me a yell.
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Hi mates.

Seems to me like a trilogy would be..

Actaully yes..

Parachutes, Army Reserve, Come Back. Unless you made it a quad and after the people were in love the girl went to catch some big waves, which made the man go to war.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Murder wrote:
    Hi mates.

Seems to me like a trilogy would be..

Actaully yes..

Parachutes, Army Reserve, Come Back. Unless you made it a quad and after the people were in love the girl went to catch some big waves, which made the man go to war.

Man that's deep, lol

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    So whats everyones fav songs off the new cd???

Mine are
    Severed hand
    Worldwide suicide
    Parachutes
    Marker In The Sand
    Inside Job
    Unemployable??

Thats too many. lol

I've decided I really like worldwide suicide, I forgot about it after the album was released but listening to it with the rest of the songs made me like it a lot more.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • I've changed my faves since the last time:

Marker
    Parachutes
    Gone
    Life Wasted
    Wave came crashing...
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Hard to pick a few but these are the top 4..... at the moment anyways...

Gone
    Severed Hand
    Inside job
    Life Wasted

None that I dislike though :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    picked up the RS today.. nice feature about the guys... no review though.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • KlawKlaw Posts: 6
    Hey all,

Anyone know when today they may release tour dates?
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Klaw wrote:
    Hey all,

i think it's been bumped back to monday
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    bazzer wrote:
    That's a different poster I think. That was the easy street one wasn't it?

I have that poster, and yeah it's differant to any that came in the newsletter

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/Pearl%20Jam%20Collection/Picture039.jpg

Oh yeah tig, there are my sexy feet again!
  • KlawKlaw Posts: 6
    i think it's been bumped back to monday

o man.. really. that sucks
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    Klaw wrote:
    Hey all,

Well Michael Coppell site says May 8, but who knows. It was supposed to be today, then it was the 11th, then it was back to today then got changed to the 8th.

Hopefully 10c will let us know on Friday or Saturday?
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    YOURE GOING DOWN MY FRIEND.......GOING DOWN :mad:

Argghhhh thats awesome!!

I know theres been some major site/server issues lately but those 10 posts ILLEGAL (eeeeeeek) were a well thought out plan weren't they?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Ive got the Live purple one framed and hanging in my dining room. Always incites PJ convo around the table.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • it is to me....:) but someone did mention a trilogy the other day....fark i cant remember who it was. And it was a pretty cool description of why the 3 songs were a trilogy..damn it theres no way im gonna find the post in here!! maybe it was parachutes, Army reserve anc comeback?? i suck, cant remember

That would have been me....Army Reserve, WWS, Come Back.

Anyway anything happen with the so called Sunrise thingy this morning? or was it another day...?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    DonJon wrote:
    Ive got the Live purple one framed and hanging in my dining room. Always incites PJ convo around the table.

Here is my dining room, we sit under my Signed Powderfinger poster:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/my%20place/bb1439fb.jpg
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    does anyone want me to post scans of the rolling stone article?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    bazzer wrote:
    They are streaming the concert that's after the taping. Should be around 7:25am your time (I realised I'm not 100% certain on Adelaide time, 2.5 hours behind NZ?).
    See: http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/live_on_letterman/

ahhh! lol yup yup, think adelaide is 13.5hrs ahead of NY?

so 5:55pm there > 7:25am here, you're right! :D

debating whether to get outta bed!
    wah
This discussion has been closed.