Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Loving the album....can't stop listening to it.

Worst song: Parachutes! Wishlist or Thumbing My Way were my toilet break songs -- now Parachutes is added too! :o

your kidding u have toilet break songs?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    Gennibean wrote:
    Just thought I'd let everyone know, it says on Coppels website that the dates will be announced on May 8th (Monday) now. They are really fucking around with us huh?

Shhhh..... I think someone is watching us.

Seriously I think someone from Coppel is watching. They change the date like every couple of hours it seems, first May 4, then May 11, then back to May 4 now today... MONDAY MAY 8. I think they're just sitting there laughing at us... Bastards.
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Has anyone else realised that there are new 'Avocado' and 'Avocado Lite' colour schemes for the boards now? I'm on the 'Avocado' program and its looking good! :cool:
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    I rate your top 5 PJ songs Zoso :D :cool:
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Zoso wrote:
    thats sacrellig i tells ya!

no pj song is a toilet song for me...unless they are performin it with sleater kenny

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Regarding Coppel's announcement, has anybody thought that the mighty Ten Club might come through for us and release the dates even earlier?
    Just a thought ;)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Zoso wrote:

LOL At the last concert in 2003, I had a some beers before I went in and I said to my boyfriend that I hope I have to pee when Wishlist comes on because I don't really care if I hear it or not. And then I was BUSTING and at the end of a song said "fuck it, I've got to go" and so did Leigh and as we were rushing down the aisle to go the doors, Wishlist started and we both looked at each other and said that was fucking weird and laughed. GREAT TIMING!!! :D

So, I don't really have toilet break songs -- just songs that I would prefer to be on if I am BUSTING to go so then I can be there for the good songs!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Regarding Coppel's announcement, has anybody thought that the mighty Ten Club might come through for us and release the dates even earlier?
    Just a thought ;)

I was wondering that....why is he the one releasing the dates? I thought 10c would first....
    Get back in your toilet box then girl!! Love Parachutes and WL and TMW :mad:you suck ...AND CLEAN OUT YOUR PM'S SUS, I CANT SEND ANY THING TO YOU, DAMN PM WHORE!

:p

NOOO, YOU SUCK!!!! :mad:

I just like the rockier tunes I think....I'm not there to see songs like TMW -- I want to see the boys GO OFF!!!!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I was wondering that....why is he the one releasing the dates? I thought 10c would first....

That might be why the date keeps changing. Maybe the Ten Club has put their foot down and told that evil dictator (Coppel) that they want first dibs at telling the fans the good news.
    GO TEN CLUB!!! HOLD STRONG!!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:

That might be why the date keeps changing. Maybe the Ten Club has put their foot down and told that evil dictator (Coppel) that they want first dibs at telling the fans the good news.
    GO TEN CLUB!!! HOLD STRONG!!!
    I rate your top 5 PJ songs Zoso :D :cool:

well... thats alright than. because if you didnt we were i trouble hehe..

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Ian_LIan_L Posts: 101
    Oh my god, I'm so worried that I won't be able to get a ticket for their tour.
    I have no idea where to go to get it or how much it will cost (no comments, I know what that sounds like).
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Ian_L wrote:
    Oh my god, I'm so worried that I won't be able to get a ticket for their tour.
    I have no idea where to go to get it or how much it will cost (no comments, I know what that sounds like).
    hahaha

"oh my god, this enourmous woman will devour us all, ahhhhhh"

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    god people are tense about the ticket sales and the tour announcement! chill out it will all work out for the best.

Zoso wrote:
    god people are tense about the ticket sales and the tour announcement! chill out it will all work out for the best.

I can't chill out!
    /bite nails
    Tigress, I have deleted my PMs....resend your message please!!!! :)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Howdy all. Hope all is well.

Got my Gimme T this morning. Size is sweet so thanks to all those who gave me some feedback re sizes.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    :D:D:D:D
    Can't help but laugh at all the poor fools who don't know how to access the album download.
    Downloaded mine straight away :)
    Oh well, now the album is 'officially' released we can all sit back and wait for the tour announcement and the 'big, bold and free' gift from Ten Club........................ hopefully
    When/where will the tour announcement be?
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Loving the album....can't stop listening to it.

Worst song: Parachutes! Wishlist or Thumbing My Way were my toilet break songs -- now Parachutes is added too! :o

nooooo not parachutes :o LOL

if you have better seats then me in adelaide i'll keep your spot warm while you're gone :D
    wah
    Ian_L wrote:
    When/where will the tour announcement be?

On the Michael Coppel site the date's changed over the past 24 hours from Thursday, to a week Thursday, then back to Thursday again, and then to Monday.
    So who knows, but it'll be soon
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    We'd have to hear it first from 10c as opposed to Cockheads website wouldn't we??
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    On the Michael Coppel site the date's changed over the past 24 hours from Thursday, to a week Thursday, then back to Thursday again, and then to Monday.

Thanks much.
    nooooo not parachutes :o LOL

if you have better seats then me in adelaide i'll keep your spot warm while you're gone :D

parachutes is one of the better songs on the album... I love it so melodic. Jeff's bass and ed's voice are amazing on this one.

DonJon wrote:
    We'd have to hear it first from 10c as opposed to Cockheads website wouldn't we??

Hasn't happened that way for some US shows but i'm pretty hopeful that 10c will come through for us
    Zoso wrote:
    parachutes is one of the better songs on the album... I love it so melodic. Jeff's bass and ed's voice are amazing on this one.

Damn fine song!!!
    It breaks up the pace of the album the same way as Low Light does on Yield
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    Oz Jammer wrote:

yeah i just checked and it said Tour announcement on monday may 8th. hmmm.... it keeps changing!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hasn't happened that way for some US shows but i'm pretty hopeful that 10c will come through for us

I'm pretty certain that the 10c will email all aussie members with tour/ticket details before it's announced anywhere, be it coppel, this forum, or the tenclub website.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
This discussion has been closed.