Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Bravo - well said and thanks
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • palmspalms Posts: 4
    Thanks for that info, i don't get on the board much at all. Thats great news that 10C tix are available for all shows. On the last tour the initial show I went to I was in the 2nd row and the 2nd show i went to I was in the 200th row!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    itsariot wrote:
    i'm just going to say that pearl jam is the greatest sinced sliced bread. since elvis. this is my first post. ever. for anything.
    looking forward to the new cd with GREAT enthusiasm.
    you have no idea.
    been hooked since a friend suggested i hear "release" way back in 1991....she said, "hey, listen to this....."
    like i said, the best thing ever.
    welcome mate
    are you from australia? if so which part?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    How good is the next week going to be, pure bliss. Better start making plans for every scenario I can think of regarding tickets.
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    START SAVING MONEY PPL

THE NO BULLSHIT TOUR BUS AWAITS US :p

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    incase you guys havent noticed... things have changed alot in the way of 10C tickets for this tour...

it is true that in previous oz tours you have only been able to get 10c to only 1 show... but that was more often then not the case everywhere (with exceptions such as msg 03).
    given what we've seen from the canadian tour last year and the upcoming us and europe legs it is safe to assume that all announced shows where there is 10C tickets, these tickets will be available (in limited supply) to ALL 10C members.

thats the easy stuff

what most of you seemed to have missed is the way shows are announced. obviously when looking at starting list of tour dates there gaps where extra or "rollover" shows can be added. this tour, for the first time, they have made it possible to get 10C tickets to these additionally added shows. in the past fanclub seats have been available for the initial shows but then you're on your own with the rest of the public to stay inline/online/on the phone to see if extra shows are announced. Now the fanclub offers the oppurtunity to reserve tickets to shows that havent yet be announced. if the show isnt added you get a full refund on the ticket purchase.

last of all i'm surprised people arent taking the rumoured tour dates that have been around for months now seriously.

Thu November 23 - Members Equity Stadium - Perth
    Sun November 26 - Memorial Drive Tennis Centre - Adelaide
    Tue November 28 - Entertainment Centre - Brisbane
    Fri December 01 - Entertainment Centre - Newcastle
    Sat December 02 - Entertainment Centre - Sydney
    Tue December 05 - Rod Laver Arena - Melbourne
    Fri December 08 - Myer Music Bowl – Melbourne

this fits the time frame almost perfectly, while it does spill into december i dont think that means anything. what this list does show is that they're keeping in their theme of not tour this country the same way twice. it is also easy to work out the rollover shows.... brisbane wed 29 nov, sydney sun 3 dec, melb (RLA) wed dec 6. they have also space for a second perth shows but i cant see that happening.

think i'm done here... hope this clarifies a few thing for people who need to get outta this thread and onto the rest of the board/website... hehehe

peace
    wr

All good points but one very important thing you have to remember is that Coppel's an arse and last time they toured he didn't want to give Ten Club any tix, PJ had to fight for us to get tix. so i have my doubts that it will be the same as whats going on in the rest of the tour. i have a feeling it'll be similar to last tour where 10c members could only get tix to one show, i hope this is not the case, but it basically all comes down to how many tix coppel want to allocate to 10C
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • how accurate do u think the rumour sydney december 2nd is accurate?
    it bloody better be in december!!!!
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Fri December 01 - Entertainment Centre - Newcastle

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!!!!!!!

THIS IS SO BRILLIANT. SO SO BRILLIANT.

if it's true.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    All good points but one very important thing you have to remember is that Coppel's an arse and last time they toured he didn't want to give Ten Club any tix, PJ had to fight for us to get tix. so i have my doubts that it will be the same as whats going on in the rest of the tour. i have a feeling it'll be similar to last tour where 10c members could only get tix to one show, i hope this is not the case, but it basically all comes down to how many tix coppel want to allocate to 10C

If he doesnt pull thru....I reckon we overload the prick with emails!
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    as penny lane said in Almost Famous:....its all happening!!

WHEEEEEYYY!!! WHEEEEEYYYYY!!!! :D

i literally did a double take when i saw the article in the advertiser today!
    crikey its all happening sooner than i expected! I almost forgot we're just 1 day and a bit away from album time!

Adelaiders, some help with tickets if feasible would be GREEATLY appreciated should the need arise. heaven forbid it shall arise.

2006! :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    I read the article on the train in the "H'un"on the way to uni

There was a massive wet patch under my seat.

Even the homeless moved away from me

But yeah MAY 4 w00t!!!!!
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder, Wow has the CD on sale on Saturday, 29 -- it's even advertised in their catalogue!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FCKN SHITHOT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!
    We've been waiting so long for this and I am mega fckn excited as you all are!!!!!!

now I'm gonna need some advice on how to get tix and shit on the net :eek: im freaking out hahahaha

PEARL JAM NOVEMBER 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    after the long wait its finally coming!

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • big news for me too

my dad said hed pay for my tix and airfares (prob melb and adelaide shows) as an early 21st present!!!!!

i quit my job today as well so that helps
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    god it was a huge spot of nothing for us aussies for like 3 years!

...it begins
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Pappas wrote:

actually I thought they would skip Australia after they toured here in 2003.. we're so lucky to get 2 tours in concession after tradionally they either play Europe or Aus.... Adelaide show is going to be massive!!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    rimb wrote:
    It's linked off the front page. Maybe you need to refresh?

Does anyone remember if Coppel brought them out last time?

YEAH HE DID!, they were sponsored by 96 which sucked balls but oh well they're still coming so I dont give a fuck who brings them out!!! i wonder where they will be playing in perth??: MEMBERS EQUITY STADIUM?????

Ten Club (289xxx)

Pappas wrote:

It really doesn't seem like that long ago for me. it only seems like it was last year.to think it's been over 3 years seem weird, man the years just fly by when you're an old bastard
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    AND I'LL BE HANGING UPSIDE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Got Mr Avocado today, and can't get enough of Comatose!

This tour news is exciting but scary... there doesn't look like there'll be much notice for ticket sales (which will apparently begin May).

Far. out.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

jemms wrote:
    YEAH HE DID!, they were sponsored by 96 which sucked balls but oh well they're still coming so I dont give a fuck who brings them out!!! i wonder where they will be playing in perth??: MEMBERS EQUITY STADIUM?????

You'll give a fuck when coppel only gives you 10c tix to one show like last time, we are lucky we got any at all, if it was up too him. the fan club stuck up for us though
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    It really doesn't seem like that long ago for me. it only seems like it was last year.to think it's been over 3 years seem weird, man the years just fly by when you're an old bastard

i agree it doesnt feel like that long because it hasnt been that long...
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    The avocado will feature again in Sydney Live next week as the ALBUM OF THE WEEK. It had better get 5 stars!. Inside Job will get a good write up!

Can one or two of you do me a small favour.....??????
    The article in todays Telegraph has no weblink to it (I know the Courier Mail one does!). Can one or two of you email - letters@dailytelegraph.com.au ?

I wrote and said something like "great article on PJ this morning but cant find a weblink. Can you direct me"

Thanks
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Pappas wrote:
    START SAVING MONEY PPL

THE NO BULLSHIT TOUR BUS AWAITS US :p

Tell me more about this bus.....????
    does coppel really tell how many tix you can get???? that sucks balls big time

Ten Club (289xxx)

Lukin4 wrote:
    Tell me more about this bus.....????

i too would like to know about this bus haha

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    does coppel really tell how many tix you can get???? that sucks balls big time

Basically yes he does, he is the promoter so he decides where the tix will end up ie. Fan club, Promotional/Give Aways ect. i think he doesn't like the fact that Pearl Jam promises it's fan club the best seats in the house.
    fuck....he better give us the best tix!! or ill be pissed haha

Ten Club (289xxx)

yeah he should do, but i don't know weather it'll be the same as the american tour and Europe tour for 10c tix but who knows, i think it'd be more like it was last time, unless coppel is give pearl jam more of a say in how tix are sold. but i'm still hopeing for a seated tour, i'm hateing G.A. these days, just too many fuck heads around
    did anyone get 10C seats to the 03 tour in perth? how good were they coz i got tix that were in the last row of the first block and that was through general admission. But we did a camp out

Ten Club (289xxx)

This discussion has been closed.