Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    We still have that triple M website thing. It said they were touring december and then the thing was removed from the site.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    YEahhhh....good points whoever made those posts above....

I'm back to saying FEBRUARY!!!! **gets hit in head with someone's beer bottle**
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ZiggyStar wrote:

*throws beer bottle at zig*

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Well if you go by past tours

95 - March
    98 - March
    03 - Feb

so useing my super intelligance that is being fueled by Rum and Coke i conclude that through the use of science and mathematics that the pattern will be repeated and they will tour in 07 in Feburary.
    making it....
    95 - March
    98 - March
    03 - Feb
    07 - Feb

No but really it will diffianatly be between november and Feburary depending on what month the Europe tour finishes if leeds and reading (27th and 29th August) are at the end of the europe tour they will be here in Nov, if the leeds and reading dates are at the start of the Europe tour they won't be here til later(feb at the latest).
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Hoping November. Might be able to scam some money for my birthday. I'll need it with all the expenses I imagine I'll be making!
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Well if you go by past tours

95 - March
    98 - March
    03 - Feb

so useing my super intelligance that is being fueled by Rum and Coke i conclude that through the use of science and mathematics that the pattern will be repeated and they will tour in 07 in Feburary.
    making it....
    95 - March
    98 - March
    03 - Feb
    07 - Feb

No but really it will diffianatly be between november and Feburary depending on what month the Europe tour finishes if leeds and reading (27th and 29th August) are at the end of the europe tour they will be here in Nov, if the leeds and reading dates are at the start of the Europe tour they won't be here til later(feb at the latest).

Your on the turps already?? Its only 4 o'clock dude!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Your on the turps already?? Its only 4 o'clock dude!

What, too early?

I just finished work so i thought i'd crack one.
    Nah good for you.
    I used to run bars and restaurants for years and used to start drinking about 4 in the arvo and finish about 4. Tragic stuff.
    Then I found the ethical accounting world and lowered my intake significantly. Im just jealous cause Im sitting in a sterile orrifice.

Go for gold mate and have one for me
    DonJon wrote:
    Nah good for you.
    I used to run bars and restaurants for years and used to start drinking about 4 in the arvo and finish about 4. Tragic stuff.
    Then I found the ethical accounting world and lowered my intake significantly. Im just jealous cause Im sitting in a sterile orrifice.

Go for gold mate and have one for me

Ok then, will do.
    but that reminds me of what happend the other day...

Over easter we went camping with the family and i woke up way earlier then i normally would, so i'd been up for ages and thought it must have been at least 12, so i started having a beer and my mum comes out and goes "what are you doing? It's only ten o'clock" so i only had a couple then started again later.
    Camping, Corona's (only cause its easier on the taste buds) and 10am is no problem at all.
    We go camping/surfing up the coast each year and last year for 7 days, my mate and I took 3 cases of Corona (brekky and lunch beers) and 5 cases of New (arvo/nite beers). Even had to drive to Kempsey on the 2nd last day for refills.
    DonJon wrote:
    Camping, Corona's (only cause its easier on the taste buds) and 10am is no problem at all.
    We go camping/surfing up the coast each year and last year for 7 days, my mate and I took 3 cases of Corona (brekky and lunch beers) and 5 cases of New (arvo/nite beers). Even had to drive to Kempsey on the 2nd last day for refills.

Damn i don't know how you can drink New after starting the day on Coronas. we were at bundy, so naturally we had to do the rum tour, and they give each person 2 free drinks, and i was the only one out of 6 people who was drinking so i ended up have like 10 free Rums at the bundy factory and this was before 11. the guy at the bar there was looking at me hell sus cause they give you tickets with Drink 1 and Drink 2 on them and i keep coming back like 10 times with tickets, Good times!
  • i like beer.....

astoria gig tomorrow morning for us :D itll b cool to see what they actually play! and more importantly if its avaliable for download :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • i like beer.....

astoria gig tomorrow morning for us :D itll b cool to see what they actually play! and more importantly if its avaliable for download :D

8pm start there is 5am here (for us easterners), so we may get some fan reviews coming thru at about 8am here i reckon.....and some official reports by at least midday!

Can't wait to hear the new shit! And a video boot to be leaked within a day!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i like beer.....

my mates gona be at that gig, he's gonna call me (even tho itl b 3am) durin the concert

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Pappas wrote:
    my mates gona be at that gig, he's gonna call me (even tho itl b 3am) durin the concert

thats so cool.... setlist relayer?
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Pappas wrote:

sweet! tho i think i might just wait till the morning! :D

why didnt pj come do a once off random gig in adelaide!?! clearly we have their biggest fans!!!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • sweet! tho i think i might just wait till the morning! :D

why didnt pj come do a once off random gig in adelaide!?! clearly we have their biggest fans!!!!
    your a ball bag

you just have more ppl with the internut and heaps of time to post whore
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • AZAAZA Posts: 87
    Thought I would say hello, this is my first post here, and no better place than surrounded by Aussies.

So hello guys.
  • ClemClem Posts: 2
    http://www.kingsofleon.com/kolflash.html

read the news there....omg, PJ with kings of leon as their lead up band in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    Clem wrote:

read the news there....omg, PJ with kings of leon as their lead up band in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh mate... tuesdays news :D

but its still relatively promising.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Clem wrote:

gonna be amazing clem
    absolutley pumped
    Wave came crashing...
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    AZA wrote:
    Thought I would say hello, this is my first post here, and no better place than surrounded by Aussies.

So hello guys.

hey there aza!
    where in the sunny state are you? welcome to the aussie thread.... where we continue to dominate the board with our stupid amounts of post whoring :D

glad you could make it!

peace
    megan

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • AZA wrote:

So hello guys.

Nice to Meet you AZA, where from QLD are you from!??
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    I am from the gold coast. born and bred.
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    AZA wrote:

from my last visit to the coast, i found them to be a hostile bunch!!

but welcome to the board :)
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    thanks for the welcome guys, I haven't read all of the 200 something pages of this thread, but is anyone heading to the U.S. to see any shows? I will be in Vegas in July. Cant wait.
  • Wow, thats awesome youre going to see em in Vegas. I think pretty much all of us here are waiting for the aussie tour annoucement. Which we think could be november 06 - feb 07.

Have you seen PJ before, last time they came around? It'll be my first time this year. :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Murder wrote:
    Wow, thats awesome youre going to see em in Vegas. I think pretty much all of us here are waiting for the aussie tour annoucement. Which we think could be november 06 - feb 07.

Have you seen PJ before, last time they came around? It'll be my first time this year. :)

I have seen them 6 times, all in Brisbane. 95/98/03. Always wanted to see them overseas, so I decided to go for it. Will be keen to see them a few more times in November if it eventuates.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hi aza :)

16 avos wade :) and a couple (yes a COUPLE) who asked me if i wanted to go to ikea with them on the weekend :eek:

OMG :eek:

feb 2007? :o

2006 :D
    wah
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    AZA wrote:

Another fan on the coast.... good to see!!!
This discussion has been closed.