Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Oz Jammer wrote:
    How are you guys?
    Rumour has it that the Danny Clinch video will be included as a bonus DVD with the album.
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!
    :D

Cool, hopefully it's a long(er) version than the 8min one that's been doing the rounds...
  • Pappas wrote:
    wots the danny clinch video?

It's a short (8 mins) kind of "SVT" type video that features 3 or 4 songs on the new album with interviews, studio footage etc...
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Pappas wrote:

You can download it here:
    http://www.jrecords.com/pearljam/EPK/

Just right click on one of the hi or lo links and save as
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Pappas wrote:

The SVT style doco about the new album that's on the 10Club Myspace page and was shown on Rage last Friday night
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Cool, hopefully it's a long(er) version than the 8min one that's been doing the rounds...

I'd say it will be as they only show 4 songs on the short version. There's still 9 more to go
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    The SVT style doco about the new album that's on the 10Club Myspace page and was shown on Rage last Friday night

It's basically what all the kids are doing these days instead of sending out "Press Kits" to media and that sort of thing. it's called an "Electronic Press Kit" or EPK
    jemms wrote:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    FUCKEN HELL TIG!! that is impressive and I am jealous as! how much $$$$$ would be there i wonder?

It's not really her stuff it's at the Hard Rock Cafe were she works, but yeah it all might be worth a bit.
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    It's not really her stuff it's at the Hard Rock Cafe were she works, but yeah it all might be worth a bit.

oh is it haha i didnt read any posts after that one. What did I miss?? WHcih hard rock cafe is that???
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    jemms wrote:
    oh is it haha i didnt read any posts after that one. What did I miss?? WHcih hard rock cafe is that???

At surfers paradise on the gold coast, i've walked past it many thousands of times and never been bothered to walk in, but i have seen the PJ star on the foot path outside
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    At surfers paradise on the gold coast, i've walked past it many thousands of times and never been bothered to walk in, but i have seen the PJ star on the foot path outside

WHAAAAAAAAAAT! haha is it like a hard rock dedicated to pearl jam or something?! fck it...I wish I could see it in the bricks
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    I didnt think those types of places still existed. Good amount of memorabilia.
    Not like that piece a shit place called Planet Hollywood that I worked at.

Hope everyone had a great easter
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    argh i hate reading all the pages to catch up after missing just 1 day!

Adelaide folks, i went into big star yesterday and pre ordered the album. The store is open at midnight and u get a free poster if u pre-order for 22$!!!

I'm definitely there at midnight.

awsome solid news that kol stuff! 2006! :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Adelaide folks, i went into big star yesterday and pre ordered the album. The store is open at midnight and u get a free poster if u pre-order for 22$!!!

Just curious...of what exactly?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    yeh not sure exactly. I asked the guy but he said they hadnt come into the store yet. Im guessing just a promo poster with the cover and whatnot.
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277

I was at the Hard Rock Cafe a few weeks ago here in Melbourne, and above one of the botohs is a signed Guitar by the lads. I told the girls I've got $8,000 in my loan, cani buy it off ya. She said no. I've gawn, what abojut $20K, shes like NO!!!!

Me: But you dont understand!!!

Her: "We get requests like this all the time

Me: But I'm a 10Club member

Her: "A What?" ..Backs away slowly......
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    Sloth2 wrote:
    I was at the Hard Rock Cafe a few weeks ago here in Melbourne, and above one of the botohs is a signed Guitar by the lads. I told the girls I've got $8,000 in my loan, cani buy it off ya. She said no. I've gawn, what abojut $20K, shes like NO!!!!

Me: But you dont understand!!!

Her: "We get requests like this all the time

Me: But I'm a 10Club member

Her: "A What?" ..Backs away slowly......

haha!! :)

10chrctrs
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    yeh not sure exactly. I asked the guy but he said they hadnt come into the store yet. Im guessing just a promo poster with the cover and whatnot.

nice! :)

wah
  • i love the star outside hard rock and the not for u vitalogy cover

i've probably been served by her i use to go alot. even went there at the start of my bucks night:D
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    Hey, I was going through my pics from when i went to seattle and found this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/BenaroyaHall.jpg

If you look past all the rioters(thats a long story) you can see Benaroya Hall

I know it's lame but i got excited
    hehe cool ;)
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    Probably been mention 50 times but I cbf looking, but PJ tickets have been given away on Nova for November shows
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
    i havent heard of this? i knew they were having a competition for Astoria tickets. but the dates for november arent even confirmed.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Hey, I was going through my pics from when i went to seattle and found this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/threefish10/BenaroyaHall.jpg

If you look past all the rioters(thats a long story) you can see Benaroya Hall

I know it's lame but i got excited

hey, that's pretty cool!

yeah, are ya sure about Nova's comp? do i have to listen to find out? :(

damn Nova, damn Nova listeners, fuck.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

Anyone else just hate the notion of pearl jam and nova?

uh uh. they shouldnt go together.
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    yeah true

2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • Who here has found that waiting for the new album is probably one of the hardest things they have had to wait for. Also waiting for NZ tour is so damn hard.
    Who here has found that waiting for the new album is probably one of the hardest things they have had to wait for. Also waiting for NZ tour is so damn hard.

Yeh its hard. But having heard wws, unemployable and severed hand, from snl the other night, i think i have enough new song nourishment to last me until next sat. And iv got plenty of other recently purchased discs that need some love to keep me distracted. I went on a bit of a cd buying spree yesterday :)
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    for those who have been good and patient, get ready for marker in the sand and come back.. awesome.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    heyjose wrote:
    for those who have been good and patient, get ready for marker in the sand and come back.. awesome.

marker and inside job. a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
This discussion has been closed.