Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    pearl jam will be on rove in november
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • lol
    i like your signature Juddy's tree
    not too shabby
    Wave came crashing...
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    pearl jam will be on rove in november

dont you EVER... EVER... mention rove on here again.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
    dont you EVER... EVER... mention rove on here again.

watch this space, dude... in november we will be speculating which song theyll be playing on rove ;)
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    watch this space, dude... in november we will be speculating which song theyll be playing on rove ;)

the audience will BEG for last kiss...
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    lol just realised joel has beaten me to it and posted the news!

thanks everyone, we're both really happy.....

you're all invited to the wedding AND the honeymoon!!! :D

hehehehe

peace
    megan

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • the audience will BEG for last kiss...
    Well that is their best song you know ;)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    lol. last kiss.

lifewasted.net
  • Well hopefully Ch10 would have woken up to themselves and cut rove by then, he is the least funny person of TV ever and only appeals to simple minded image concious skanks and metros.
    Whenever a joke goes wrong, somehow pulling a face is a great way of covering the fact he is shit.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    dont worry, john safran put a fatwa on rove remember? he wont be able to hurt us now.......

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    For my 600th post I'm going to go on record and say that this is the worst thing to ever happen to Channel 10 since Bouncer died on Neighbours
    ;)

Let me bring this up again!!
  • Well hopefully Ch10 would have woken up to themselves and cut rove by then, he is the least funny person of TV ever and only appeals to simple minded image concious skanks and metros.
    Whenever a joke goes wrong, somehow pulling a face is a great way of covering the fact he is shit.

too true...and the dumb fucks who watch the show actually laugh at him when he pulls a face
    Wave came crashing...
  • ok, so last night at work i had 3 people sit in my fav booth, booth 1.....the Pearl Jam booth...

so i hear ym name yelled out across the retaurant by one of the staff...i head over there and she tells me that the ladies at the table had never heard of Pearl Jam!
    i pretend to faint.....then i ask how old they are...mid-late 20's, they say they havent heard of PJ, i tell them they are one of the biggest Rock Bands in the World...they gave at me like a deer in headlights...one of the chicks says "are they a new band?"........i gasp in despair and inform her that they have been around since 91.
    she looks bewildered.
    i think to myself, whats the most well known song that these chicks will know....guess what i said first.....you got it....Last Kiss.
    she kinda nods but has no idea.....i say Jeremy...nope....Evenflow...nope...even said Betterman...every radio plays this....nope.....i left in disgust telling her to come and see me before she left the restaurant, i would educate her a little more!!

was really funny actually...the guy on the table was larfing his arse off at her down right blankness!

i felt better knowing she will at least know the band name now....shame
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • he is the least funny person of TV ever and only appeals to simple minded image concious skanks and metros.

easy there tiger......i aint no image conscious skank.....i watch Rove.
  • ok, so last night at work i had 3 people sit in my fav booth, booth 1.....the Pearl Jam booth...

so i hear ym name yelled out across the retaurant by one of the staff...i head over there and she tells me that the ladies at the table had never heard of Pearl Jam!
    i pretend to faint.....then i ask how old they are...mid-late 20's, they say they havent heard of PJ, i tell them they are one of the biggest Rock Bands in the World...they gave at me like a deer in headlights...one of the chicks says "are they a new band?"........i gasp in despair and inform her that they have been around since 91.
    she looks bewildered.
    i think to myself, whats the most well known song that these chicks will know....guess what i said first.....you got it....Last Kiss.
    she kinda nods but has no idea.....i say Jeremy...nope....Evenflow...nope...even said Betterman...every radio plays this....nope.....i left in disgust telling her to come and see me before she left the restaurant, i would educate her a little more!!

was really funny actually...the guy on the table was larfing his arse off at her down right blankness!

disgraceful isnt it trudie!!!!!
    Wave came crashing...
  • Just makes me glad that I know Pearl jam. :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • rather disgraceful Rhys........im lucky she came across my path otherwise there may have been a person in the world not knowing of the Almighty Pearl Jam.....

thinkin bout it....she didnt really look like a Rock chick anyways....probably better left unsaid ;)
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Seeing this is pretty much an Adelaide thread, I just rang Big Star Rundle Street and they're selling the album from midnight Sat 29 April (better known as Friday night)!

The chick was heaps nice, she said they normally stay open until 10pm anyway, so they're staying open till midnight so the die hard fans can get it from then. They'll stay open until around 2am depending on numbers.

I'm there!

THANKS! :)

congrats to megan and joel :)
    nice plan judd :D
    stapp on rove :eek:
    nice article tig :o
    i bought the bunny... man o' mystery aaaand...

hi baby :D

haha! well i covered most of yas

18 avos today wade ;)

*EDIT* :eek: thats DISGRACEFUL tig :eek: did ya kick em out ;)
    wah
    ok, so last night at work i had 3 people sit in my fav booth, booth 1.....the Pearl Jam booth...

she looks bewildered.

So needless to say, if I ever go back to the Hard Rock Cafe i'll need to reserve booth 1
  • hello stella...its good to hear from you

do u know Pearl Jam is my favourite band?
    Wave came crashing...
    hello stella...its good to hear from you

do u know Pearl Jam is my favourite band?

hello there rhys, i thought so, but i did not want to press the matter

:D
    wah
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    So needless to say, if I ever go back to the Hard Rock Cafe i'll need to reserve booth 1

definately :) I'll give you my Pearl Jam Tour :D:D have 6 pieces.....they make me so proud to work there :)
    definately :) I'll give you my Pearl Jam Tour :D:D have 6 pieces.....they make me so proud to work there :)

I saw the signed Vitalogy pic on the top of the stairs. What else have you got?
  • hello there rhys, i thought so, but i did not want to press the matter

:D

lol...im pretty sure that most ppl here are a little more PJ crazy than I am.
    There are some hugely obsessed fans floating around the website
    Wave came crashing...
  • fuck! awesome...guitar with signatures....mmmmm

its been taken down now...was in the bar downstairs and it has since closed.....still trying to locate its whereabouts......just so i know its in good hands ;)
    lol...im pretty sure that most ppl here are a little more PJ crazy than I am.
    There are some hugely obsessed fans floating around the website

ditto :D there are... :eek:

that stuff is SWEET tig :eek:

i havent collected anything :o other bands i do ok in the memoribilia department *cough*
    wah

Cool!!!

I'm gonna have to look closer next time. Are all the other items (apart from the Vitalogy one) in the eating area upstairs? Please say they are cos if they're not i'm going to smack myself silly for not noticing them. When i went there last (2004) it was absolutely packed in there and i didn't feel comfortable getting up and looking at all the cool items. By the way, the food was great!!!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Cool!!!

I'm gonna have to look closer next time. Are all the other items (apart from the Vitalogy one) in the eating area upstairs? Please say they are cos if they're not i'm going to smack myself silly for not noticing them. When i went there last (2004) it was absolutely packed in there and i didn't feel comfortable getting up and looking at all the cool items. By the way, the food was great!!!

yep, all in the upstairs :) next time let me know mate....will make sure i show you everything :) glad you enjoyed the grub!

not my stuff Stell....Hard Rock Stuff.....but i got my own little sweet collection, even if only one thing is authentic, i still love it all :)
This discussion has been closed.