Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Pappas wrote:
    so whens hte aus official release date for the album? this sat isnt it?

harry.. word is big star will have it friday night... saturday morning :eek:
    wah
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Firstly, I didnt have 10C seats in 03, but...

In 2003 as I understand each Australian 10C member was only allowed seats to 1 show.

And I think at most shows everyone was in the first 3 rows (maybe not sydney)

yep, 2 tickets to the show of your home city. the 10c breakdown was like this:

brisbane: first 6 rows
    sydney: first 10 rows
    adelaide: first 3 rows
    melbourne: first 9 rows
    perth: first 3 rows
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Tim is off to the gorge (night 1).... secured a ticket just yesterday!!! in the words of Llyeton hewitt... c'mon!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    Tim is off to the gorge (night 1).... secured a ticket just yesterday!!! in the words of Llyeton hewitt... c'mon!

fuck you tim :) no.. seriously... fuck you :)
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • fuck you tim :) no.. seriously... fuck you :)

agreed

ten characters
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    Zoso wrote:

nice :o

that ur phrase of the day judd? hahaa!

2006 :D
    wah
  • yep, 2 tickets to the show of your home city. the 10c breakdown was like this:

brisbane: first 6 rows
    sydney: first 10 rows
    adelaide: first 3 rows
    melbourne: first 9 rows
    perth: first 3 rows

Sydney first 10 rows? leaving plenty behind it for non 10C fans...then how the hell did I get relegated to the top of the Syd Ent centre, when I was in line first and got tix right on the 9:00am sale.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    Sydney first 10 rows? leaving plenty behind it for non 10C fans...then how the hell did I get relegated to the top of the Syd Ent centre, when I was in line first and got tix right on the 9:00am sale.

never - EVER - line up at a ticket outlet for tickets. online is the only way. ticket outlets have 40 year old mums selling tickets. they dont hurry for no one. they dont understand your passion for the band. but the internet does. the internet is your friend when buying tickets. a ticket outlet mum is your enemy.

lifewasted.net
    fuck you tim :) no.. seriously... fuck you :)

arrrrgghhhhhhh!!!! never been this excited in my entire life....

*jumps around the room ike a crack addict for 10 mins*

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • never - EVER - line up at a ticket outlet for tickets. online is the only way. ticket outlets have 40 year old mums selling tickets. they dont hurry for no one. they dont understand your passion for the band. but the internet does. the internet is your friend when buying tickets. a ticket outlet mum is your enemy.

amen

• never - EVER - line up at a ticket outlet for tickets. online is the only way. ticket outlets have 40 year old mums selling tickets. they dont hurry for no one. they dont understand your passion for the band. but the internet does. the internet is your friend when buying tickets. a ticket outlet mum is your enemy.

My ticket outlet is an independent record store and the bloke that runs the place would definately understand fans passion. he knows his shit bout music (real music that is, none of this sanity shit, with brainless ppl behind the desk). Plus he does the ticket booking prob every week for various concerts that ticketek do.

Net it is then.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    My ticket outlet is an independent record store and the bloke that runs the place would definately understand fans passion. he knows his shit bout music (real music that is, none of this sanity shit, with brainless ppl behind the desk). Plus he does the ticket booking prob every week for various concerts that ticketek do.

Net it is then.

yep same as me.... much better situation if you buy tixs from these type of places.

this is the way to go with ticketek, but if youre buying for a ticketmaster7 show, you might just be better off going to an outlet, their computers are way shithouse
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Zoso wrote:
    make sure you don't fall off the big cliff there ;)
    or if you do make sure its while eds singing 'come back', and if he's not make sure you got a 'parachute' or you may end up 'gone' 'life wasted' and 'unemployable' and with a 'severed hand'. then in the investigation theyl find out that the 'worldwide suicide' was an 'inside job'

:p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Pappas wrote:
    or if you do make sure its while eds singing 'come back', and if he's not make sure you got a 'parachute' or you may end up 'gone' 'life wasted' and 'unemployable' and with a 'severed hand'. then in the investigation theyl find out that the 'worldwide suicide' was an 'inside job'

wow, that was impressive
  • Pappas wrote:

your an idiot :D
    made me laugh tho...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Pappas wrote:

haha nice hehe

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    harry.. word is big star will have it friday night... saturday morning :eek:

depends how Sony BMG embargo the title, and if they transmit sales data electronically from thier store as its scanned ;)

Hopefully it aint embargoed and can go out as soon as it lands, but as it is being "drop shipped" to most record stores, then id imagine the box will be embargoed.
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ARRRRARFRGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!

Frustrated.....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ARRRRARFRGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!

Frustrated.....

ARRRRARFRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH :eek:

me too :mad:
    wah
    ARRRRARFRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH :eek:

ARARARRRARBGGGGHHH!!!!

Me first..... :D

Got my haircut today -- No, I REALLY did!!!! Got about 6 inches cut off -- and coloured it on the weekend! :D Sorry Filthy.... :rolleyes:

Fuck I need a tour!
  • AGRGRGRAGFFHFFFFFFFFFFAHFHH

:mad: :eek: !!!! me too!

what are we frustrated about??
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ARRRRARFRGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH :eek:

why not, im am as well! :mad:

:D

not really, im quite content :p

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • ARhgh? no tour argh? or other?

Dizzy Gillespie is currently on 178! f'kin amazing.
    im mad at something :eek:

haha nah all peachy :D

nice zig! :eek: i gotta get mine done next week :o FRIDAY :eek: day b4 pj :eek:
    wah
  • ARhgh? no tour argh? or other?

Dizzy Gillespie is currently on 178! f'kin amazing.

HOLY SHIT! GO DIZZY GO!!!!!

its times like this you feel proud to be south australian :D
    we will probably give him a parade if he gets to 200!

Murder wrote:
    AGRGRGRAGFFHFFFFFFFFFFAHFHH

:mad: :eek: !!!! me too!

what are we frustrated about??

I don't know.....I just feel frustrated....

Beers and Prison Break tonight....that might settle me down a little! :D
    mmmm prisonbreak :o

have a nice afternoon all :D

hoping eddieeeeeeee and the guys will announce dates sooooooooooooon

:D 2006 :D
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    How are you guys?
    Rumour has it that the Danny Clinch video will be included as a bonus DVD with the album.
    WOOOHOOOOO!!!
    :D
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    wots the danny clinch video?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
This discussion has been closed.