Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Well here it is. My upside down number post!!!!!!! Wow, big HUGE change Vic bush to the GC, sounds like it was a good move tho. Your big surprise for your sis sounds very cool, don't go landing her with any 'jokes' tho, she may not be able to handle all the excitement at once!!!!!!! If you don't sleep at all in the 5 days you are there then you may just have enough time to do everything you want to do!!!!!!!! Are you getting married at GC or Vic? GC there's so many options it's not funny re: receptions and things although I hear some of them are booked ridiculously in advance.

HAPPY 69er Mel :D:D

it was a massive change...and one day i will be a country bumpkin again ;)

LMAO...if only the shops were all open 24 hours i would be set! We are getting married back in Vic. All my family are there and Andy's family are in Tassie, so its way easier than getting them all up here....and with my family in the tit pulling industry, they NEVER get time off.....maybe thats why i moved away, just to have a day off!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • drink me under the table u reckon...u probably could...i cant handle my alcohol!!!!

haha catchyas

im a 2 vodka screamer!! im screwed :o
  • love the way you think tig! :D yeh the guac will keep ya going :o

byeeeeeee rhys, be good :) dont forget, 1 JUMP FOR 1 MARK BABY :eek:

perth huh :)

amazing stella baby!
    go richo
    Wave came crashing...
  • amazing stella baby!
    go richo

RHYS....YOU JUST HIT 2000!!!! Grats my friend :D:D:D
  • and panties, you just become Faithfull!! you guys friggin ROCK!!!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    interesting... :eek: so to make bets on who can hold the most drink here...

so far 1 vote pappas :eek:

well he's big :o

how tall are yas sean and glenn? :D

2006 :D go crows go avos :D
    wah
    and panties, you just become Faithfull!! you guys friggin ROCK!!!

:eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

i got u and rhys to thank :o;) thanks tig :D
    wah
  • PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Damn shops, don't they realise the money to be made with 24 hr trading, even in rural areas?!!!! Maybe not. Yes, darn lazy cows won't milk themselves, just like dad's hay doesn't bale itself (well, at the moment it doesn't really grow either, but that's a whole new set of problems!!). So, are you having some kind of tribute to PJ on the big day? Is Andy a fan? Jase is not really a fan (he doesn't hate them, but he doesn't really like listening to them for 7 hrs straight in the car on the way to see my grandparents either, as we discovered last September!!).
    I am thinking I might skedaddle soon too, tomorrow i have to go last second easter egg hunting and try to nag the boys into moving the fence over a bit to block off the clothesline so the dog stops eating the washing! Ahh, life in suburbia, mind numbing!!!!!

I know..country people love to shop at wedding dress shops at 3.30am!!
    gonna have a PJ song at least :):) Andy does like Pearl Jam, hes not the crazy fanatic hoon that i am for them, but thats ok. We actually did a road trip back home in October ...i had 15 hours of Pearl Jam to listen to!!! it didnt last the whole way tho :p

Night Mel....good luck with the easter shopping girl :) get the best one for yourself ;)
  • :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

i got u and rhys to thank :o;) thanks tig :D

ahh shucks...my lil post whore protege :D:D:D...without you my friend i would have a life so thank you!!!

LMFAO @ myself!!!

who would have stuck up for me all this time Stella...it is you my friend that deserves the Kudos :)
  • PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Okay, I'm a little slow on the uptake here guys. I was reading the posts and I noticed that Tigress congratulated illegal pants on becoming faithfull (congrats by the way) and i had no clue what she was going on about until i noticed that i have gone from ghost to animal (yay for me). I have wondered how to change that, i guess now i know!!!!! does nayone remember what comes after animal and how many more posts i need to make to get there???

Grats to you to Mel :) when you hit a certain number of posts your name changes. Its been so long i cant remember what comes next for you girl.

and grats on the first post! you ahve to wait 50 seconds between posts, it eliminates post whoring ..... not much tho ;)
    ahh shucks...my lil post whore protege :D:D:D...without you my friend i would have a life so thank you!!!

LMFAO @ myself!!!

who would have stuck up for me all this time Stella...it is you my friend that deserves the Kudos :)

LMAOOOOOOOO! haahaha crack up! :D

congrats on animal mel! i have no idea bout these titles but joel from the gong is on the ball... anyone over 50k should be unemployable! lol! :D
    wah
  • LMAOOOOOOOO! haahaha crack up! :D

congrats on animal mel! i have no idea bout these titles but joel from the gong is on the ball... anyone over 50k should be unemployable! lol! :D

anyone even close to that is unemployable.....or employed in a place which has no web restrictions :)
    LMAO! :D too true

setting the tape or staying up for rage? :)
    wah
  • probably...gonna set up the tape regardless....might cruise into bed in a bit and chill out watching some crappy late nite movie...then flick on Rage at 1.30 :) I kow its gonna be the same thing as we have seen but i still feel the need to stay up and watch :)

hey Stell, did you see your myspace banner since i been in...that was so much fun :)
  • how does one get a job in said tit pulling industry?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    sounds good tig! :)

ROFLMFAO! :D:D:D

masterpiece ;) stickman looks jealous! :D good work :o
    wah
  • also, my bet is that thing from the triple m site is photoshoped
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • how does one get a job in said tit pulling industry?

well Andy...there are a number of pre-requisites before one can be considered for employment in the tit pulling industry.
    1. you must have no life outside of the farm
    2. you must be able to survive on the barest of pennies, even though you work harder than any other person or industry in the world.
    3. you must expect to work until you are at least 90, then you can retire and enjoy the next 2 months of your life
    4. you must know how to take a snakes head off with the shovel while riding the farm motorbike at 40kmp/h. you will need good upper arm strength for this
    5. you must like the smell of cow shit and not bother too much when you go out for tea and there is still a big blob in your ear
    6. you must intend to marry the girl/boy from the neighbouring farm. that way, you will inherit the other farm and yours will be twice as big making it twice as much work....you never get further than the back fence to meet anyone anyways
    7. you must know where to stab the cow in the gut with your rusty knife when she has bloat, and be able to dodge it when it comes streaming out at 70kms p/h
    8. you must own a crappy old hilux ute with bullet holes in the side fro when you tried to steal the prize bull from next door
    9. you must only require 2 hours of sleep a night. getting up at 3.00am to check the water and then again at 4.00am to check the cows that are calving
    10. you must like long walks on the beach and picnics by the lake with sandwiches cut into ducks and geese (like mum used to)
  • tig did you know you were the 115th highest poster in the whole pit. lets see you in the top 100 eh?
  • well Andy...there are a number of pre-requisites before one can be considered for employment in the tit pulling industry.
    1. you must have no life outside of the farm
    2. you must be able to survive on the barest of pennies, even though you work harder than any other person or industry in the world.
    3. you must expect to work until you are at least 90, then you can retire and enjoy the next 2 months of your life
    4. you must know how to take a snakes head off with the shovel while riding the farm motorbike at 40kmp/h. you will need good upper arm strength for this
    5. you must like the smell of cow shit and not bother too much when you go out for tea and there is still a big blob in your ear
    6. you must intend to marry the girl/boy from the neighbouring farm. that way, you will inherit the other farm and yours will be twice as big making it twice as much work....you never get further than the back fence to meet anyone anyways
    7. you must know where to stab the cow in the gut with your rusty knife when she has bloat, and be able to dodge it when it comes streaming out at 70kms p/h
    8. you must own a crappy old hilux ute with bullet holes in the side fro when you tried to steal the prize bull from next door
    9. you must only require 2 hours of sleep a night. getting up at 3.00am to check the water and then again at 4.00am to check the cows that are calving
    10. you must like long walks on the beach and picnics by the lake with sandwiches cut into ducks and geese (like mum used to)

but i get to touch boobies right?
  • anyways goodnight all, ive gotta work in the morning
    that conditioner went thru ur scalp pyro! :eek: :D
    wah
  • that conditioner went thru ur scalp pyro! :eek: :D

ive used it twice now!
  • tig did you know you were the 115th highest poster in the whole pit. lets see you in the top 100 eh?

really......damn...i do need a life...or lots more sleep!! never gonna happen now....damn those 114 people who have even less of a life than me...damn them....i will strive to be a complete nerd.....for the sakes of Australian Humanity :D:D
  • but i get to touch boobies right?
    LMFAO!!!! 4 at once :p

nite babe :) have a great one tomorrow :) Happy Easter :)
    ive used it twice now!

so proud :o night! :D

go tig! :D :eek: :D u must crack 100 by the tour! :D
    wah
  • im gonna try dammit!!

better see whos ahead of me and post whore like i have never post whored before :D:D

i dont even know where im looking for that info...must be in the members bit somewhere
    do the whoring here! :D LMAOOO! i dunno where andrew found out how to see that :eek:
    wah
  • ok, so im gonna have to post another 1000 posts in the next month to be a contender...damn there are some big posters in there. SENROCK of course is the Shizznie.....22 thou for her :eek: WOW!!
  • if you click on members list, then click on posts..i think thats the button..it arranges them into highest posters. cool huh :)
This discussion has been closed.