Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• i cant get billboard to open at all.. whole site down?

I just had it open a lil while ago...

ohhh Faithfull now Stella? ;) good work...keep up the whoring! haha
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    I just had it open a lil while ago...

ohhh Faithfull now Stella? ;) good work...keep up the whoring! haha

article was up? :)

THANKYOU joel ;)
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Once the itinerary wraps in November in Australia, the band will choose between additional roadwork in 2007, or starting a new album. From Pearl Jam's perspective, emerging from a period of uncertainty with an album its members love was the best of all possible outcomes at this stage.

works now, awesome :)
    wah
  • Once the itinerary wraps in November in Australia, the band will choose between additional roadwork in 2007, or starting a new album. From Pearl Jam's perspective, emerging from a period of uncertainty with an album its members love was the best of all possible outcomes at this stage.

works now, awesome :)

its one of the best articles ive read on pj in a long time! :D

happy easter all! :D hope we are all enjoying our long long weekend :D:D:D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Happy Easter All

I have started packing today. Got 7 boxes from Andy's work....onyl got our dvds and cds packed :eek: gonna need lots more boxes :p
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Woo Hoo!!!, just read the news, now I just hope it doesn't clash with exams, sure I can come with some sort of excuse, or maybe I'll just defer, great news, see you all at the end of the year, hope we all get good 10C seats, I think last time if you were 10 C you could only use your tix at one show?
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    I just read the Billboard article. Thanks guys .. it just made my Easter. November is only 7 months away. Woo hoo! :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• so what do u all reacon the dates posted afew months ago, with pj hitting brisbane round 20/11/06, was true??
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • thought id bumb the oz thread with my 1000th post. wah wah. eek. eek. what else do you guys do on these occasions? oh yeh - :eek: TOUR etc

congrats on your 1000th post, may the next 1000 be filled with more sarcasm than the first :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • how awesome is the news in that article...ill tell you...pretty darn!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • OMG OMG OMG

I'm gonna try to get to all east coast shows, and if possible, ALL of the Australian shows!!!

DID ANYONE SAY.... ROADTRIP!!!???
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Major Clod wrote:
    OMG OMG OMG

I'm gonna try to get to all east coast shows, and if possible, ALL of the Australian shows!!!

DID ANYONE SAY.... ROADTRIP!!!???

I pray to God that this tour doesn't coincide with my uni exams!!
  • Me tooo!!

I just checked my uni calendar and the last date of my uni examination period is the 18th of November... All of the subjects I'm enrolled in at the moment don't have any exams, but there is one subject i was considering that does have an exam.

Hopefully by the time the tour dates are announced, I'll be able to make sure I can enrol on unenrol depending on the tour!

SO Excited!!!
  • I also hope my friends don't have exams at that time... otherwise i won't have any tour buddies to share my 10C tix and travel costs with! :(
  • jocelynjocelyn Posts: 67
    yay tour for y'all! by the way, what in god's name are "uni" exams?
    "I can only be as good as you'll let me."
  • jocelyn wrote:
    yay tour for y'all! by the way, what in god's name are "uni" exams?

University Exams
  • *steals line from Empire Records and tweaks it alittle*

Damn the exams.....Save the Jam!!

Grats filth on 1G...damn i gotta get in the top 100 posters....you peeps need to keep posting so i can keep post whoring!
  • owwwwwwwww too much chocolate.....
  • go easy there wishlist :p too much chockie means uh oh..... :D:D:D
  • go easy there wishlist :p too much chockie means uh oh..... :D:D:D

im pacing myself now
  • im pacing myself now

havent had any chockie today. Dont eat much of it. even on Easter :p might have a little one sometime today :)
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    E.K wrote:
    I just read the Billboard article. Thanks guys .. it just made my Easter. November is only 7 months away. Woo hoo! :)

just read that billboard article too.. "end in november" in Australia was a little surprising to me. i guess i would have expected the dates to be more december oriented.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • tolchoktolchok Posts: 4
    Yay! My first post. I can't wait to see PJ again. It's been so long! I really hope they do come to Wellington.

Wellington
    26 Feb 1998
    tolchok wrote:
    Yay! My first post. I can't wait to see PJ again. It's been so long! I really hope they do come to Wellington.

Wellington
    26 Feb 1998

you saw them on my birthday.. im very jealous!
    I went to the concert
  • tolchok wrote:

welcome to the board Tolc :) Happy Easter

they will be in New Zealand, i hope they hit Wellington for you :)
  • Happy Easter Sar :)

Hope your having a great one babe :)
    Happy Easter Sar :)

Hope your having a great one babe :)

Thanks Tig, Ive enjoyed spending some quliaty time with my laptop so far, trying to get my friend's dvd burner to work.. It took a while but we got it going.

I hope you are enjoying your Easter too! Staying away from choccies? Thats no fun ;-)
    I went to the concert
  • lol, yeah.....just not a big chockie fan.....doesnt matter, might have a vodka instead!!
    lol, yeah.....just not a big chockie fan.....doesnt matter, might have a vodka instead!!

Why not. its 5'clock somewhere.. :D
    I went to the concert
  • Why not. its 5'clock somewhere.. :D

haha, too true! gotta work this arvo......might hit it after all the customers go home :)

waiting on all the streams from SNL. Cant wait to see what the guys play!
This discussion has been closed.