Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• tolchok wrote:
    Yay! My first post. I can't wait to see PJ again. It's been so long! I really hope they do come to Wellington.

Wellington
    26 Feb 1998

Hey welcome. you should check out the NZ thread. ill find an link. where you at anyway?

EDIT: duh youre in welly. my bad
  • anyone going to see split enz?
  • would love to but money money money :( there is never enough :(

You going to see em wish?
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • would love to but money money money :( there is never enough :(

You going to see em wish?

if they do a NZ tour which is inevitable. will have to see how much the tickets are first.
  • if they do a NZ tour which is inevitable. will have to see how much the tickets are first.

yeah, will be interesting to see how much they are. I mean, they are classic, they friggin rock, and they will probably sell out every show...hard to say, hopefully they are not over $150 for the good seats.
  • Quick question:

What's the last 10 song played on your iTunes and/or Media Player?

Mine is:
    Betterman - Pearl Jam (from the boston 3 show)
    Pennyroyal Tea - Nirvana (MTV unplugged)
    Help! - The Beatles
    Heroes - David Bowie
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
    A Great Day For Freedom (Live) - Pink Floyd
    Takin Care of Business - BTO
    In The Moonlight - Pearl Jam
    Are You Experienced? - Jimi Hendrix
    The Needle and The Damage Done - Neil Young
  • nice list and nice question..um, mine changes alot.

actually, have really just been listening to cd's of late....

Story of the Year
    Pearl Jam Live in Seattle 2000
    Soft Rock collection (bought from Crazy clarks!! got some great old skool tunes on it!!)

thats really it as of late for me....have been working so much that all i have really had time to do is work and sleep!
  • nice list and nice question..um, mine changes alot.

actually, have really just been listening to cd's of late....

Story of the Year
    Pearl Jam Live in Seattle 2000
    Soft Rock collection (bought from Crazy clarks!! got some great old skool tunes on it!!)

thats really it as of late for me....have been working so much that all i have really had time to do is work and sleep!

its great just to put on a CD every now and then. ive been thrashing binaural lately. and i just got the 7 worlds collide CD with Neil Finn and Friends. One of the best CDs ive bought in a long time.
  • i got it on dvd about 6 months ago and its one of my favs in the collection. Doesnt get much better :)
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    grr yes.. waiting for SNL to start. in another 2 hours on the. and then waiting some more to d/l the show.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • better be ready to DL b4 i head off to work! need a fix for Easter :)
    Quick question:

What's the last 10 song played on your iTunes and/or Media Player?

Mine is:
    Betterman - Pearl Jam (from the boston 3 show)
    Pennyroyal Tea - Nirvana (MTV unplugged)
    Help! - The Beatles
    Heroes - David Bowie
    While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
    A Great Day For Freedom (Live) - Pink Floyd
    Takin Care of Business - BTO
    In The Moonlight - Pearl Jam
    Are You Experienced? - Jimi Hendrix
    The Needle and The Damage Done - Neil Young

since i have nothing better to do at this moment, i plugged in my ipod to to what i was listening to recently.. its was more albums so ill post those rather than individual songs.

Gwen Stefani - LAMB
    Pearl Jam - 9.7.05 Saskatoon
    Pearl Jam- Lost Dogs
    The Vines - Highly Evolved
    Hole - Live Through This
    Green Day - American Idiot
    The Raveonettes - Pretty In Black
    Depeche Mode - Singles 86-98
    Green Day - Dookie
    Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better
    I went to the concert
    better be ready to DL b4 i head off to work! need a fix for Easter :)

I hope so! I wanna watch it today!

Aw geez, I have to wait 50 seconds to post this messae about how I am impatient to see SNL. What a way to try my patience! :P
    I went to the concert
  • grr yes.. waiting for SNL to start. in another 2 hours on the. and then waiting some more to d/l the show.

yeah its goin to be a while... at least another 4-5 hours id say.... and my internet is REALLY SLOW so im goin to have to wait another 7 hours.... or just go down to one of my friends house....

cant wait to hear the songs live its goin to be awesome :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • since i have nothing better to do at this moment, i plugged in my ipod to to what i was listening to recently.. its was more albums so ill post those rather than individual songs.

Gwen Stefani - LAMB
    Pearl Jam - 9.7.05 Saskatoon
    Pearl Jam- Lost Dogs
    The Vines - Highly Evolved
    Hole - Live Through This
    Green Day - American Idiot
    The Raveonettes - Pretty In Black
    Depeche Mode - Singles 86-98
    Green Day - Dookie
    Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better

Gwen Stefani? Your kidding right? Is so dissapointment. Hey has anybody got the Massive Attack greatest hits? I spent half an hour yesterday in the CD store listening to it. I don't really like techno music heaps bu they just take it to a whole new level. amazing.
    Gwen Stefani? Your kidding right? Is so dissapointment. Hey has anybody got the Massive Attack greatest hits? I spent half an hour yesterday in the CD store listening to it. I don't really like techno music heaps bu they just take it to a whole new level. amazing.

No, unfortuntely not.. Point and laugh if you want to. :P I was in a weird mood last night and I had one of her songs stuck in my head (due to seeing it on a tv show).
    I went to the concert
  • No, unfortuntely not.. Point and laugh if you want to. :P I was in a weird mood last night and I had one of her songs stuck in my head (due to seeing it on a tv show).

i wish there was a smiley for point and laugh cause that is definately what i would b doing now! :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • dont worry Sar. I once divulged info about my cd collection and got flamed up to the eyeballs!!! I didnt care tho. Personally, i love listening to my kinda stuff ...Love alot of Emo, Rock, Grunge, Punk etc etc. and each to their own... its what makes us all different in our own special way! have to say im not a fan at all of dance and techno or funk....but its nice to hear some different stuff every now and again!
    lol. there must be a smiley pointing logo somwhere..

a girls gotta have bubblegum pop every once in a while
    I went to the concert
  • lol. there must be a smiley pointing logo somwhere..

a girls gotta have bubblegum pop every once in a while

hey how did u come up with your username? are you from canada? obviously your names sarah, a girls name ive always liked ;)
  • ahhh, the compliment after the cut down ;);):p
    hey how did u come up with your username? are you from canada? obviously your names sarah, a girls name ive always liked ;)

I am from Canada and live in Melbourne. And yes, my name is Sarah :-)

It was actaually "given" to me on a previous tour to differentiate me from another Sarah that was hanging out that day. Some of my friends thought it was hilarious at the time, but it stuck.
    I went to the concert
  • ahhh, the compliment after the cut down ;);):p

yeah it's casue im such a nice guy :)
  • nearly at 1000 wish :) go you good thing!
    ahhh, the compliment after the cut down ;);):p

Thats okay. I listen to a ton of varieties of music to. Its all about mood. Usually I stay away from the pop stuff, but its the girl from No Doubt! (More catchy pop music.)
    I can thrown in a DJ or two every so often or some electronic influenced dance music: Prodigy, Crystal Method. Pearl Jam is very rare on my ipod or winamp.. They need to be listened to all on their own to fully appreciate the music.
    I went to the concert
  • nearly at 1000 wish :) go you good thing!

i know. ive been posting here all weekend to try and crank up 1000.
    is this thread full of so much "substance" because everyone wants to increase their total number of posts? ;-)
    I went to the concert
  • is this thread full of so much "substance" because everyone wants to increase their total number of posts? ;-)

lol a-hem stella, tig hmmmm *clears throat*

:p:D;)

:cool:
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • is this thread full of so much "substance" because everyone wants to increase their total number of posts? ;-)

lol, some would think so.....but i have been herer for a while and only about 1 third of my posts have gone towards the Aussie thread :)

i think over the last year we have just been so drawn towards this thread because we are all aussies :) and its nice to be able to talk to people who live not to far away about things. the timezone works much better for us too.

and of course the rumours...for the last year we have had continuous rumours about the Aus tour.....this is where all the info breaks about anything Aus....again, so we are all drawn directly to this thread.

Most of us know eash other webwise pretty well now. and its like a hang out for us all to chat about stuff, PJ of course :)
  • adding to this...i have never come into this thread thinking about how many posts i have and how many i want to get. There are numerous times where we talk about posts, but its not a post war :) again at times it may seem that way, but we are all herer for the one and only same reason :)
This discussion has been closed.