Describe the most disastrous date you've been on

12346»

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I've got a few. Some would probably get me banned for a little while.....

:lol:

Get banned! Get banned! Get banned!

I know this may be too soon, but I think I'm in love with PJ Soul and Mamasan. There I said it.

I mean, how could one not be?!

:lol:
    :lol::D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • .needed a laugh, and I was uprising old threads. Found this humdinger.. So since we have a whole new set of members here these days..
    Anyone have new stories to add?
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    I was sophomore or junior in high school and this guy that had been out for a few years asked me out on a date. I agreed to go. Then I started hearing rumors about what a playboy he was and how all these girls he had gone out with had ended up pregnant and all these other horror stories you can imagine that began to swirl around this "older guy". This was the late 80's and you have to remember the most graphic movie I had probably seen was Porky's, Revenge of the Nerds or Dirty Dancing. An R rating on a movie just didn't mean the same as it does now days. I became so nervous that I started believing, the moment he picked me up, he was going to impregnate me just by looking at me. To make matters worse, we went to see a movie called "The Dead Ringers". It was about twin gynecologist brothers who would take turns taking advantage of their patients while they were under anesthesia. The twist was that no one knew there were two of them until they got outed at the end of the movie. I was like, I can't believe this guys choice of movie. Of all things, he is going to probably rape me before the night is over and he has brought me to a movie where there are doctors raping their patients...the irony. Long story short, I feigned a sudden onset of sickness and we cut our date really short! That was the worst date for me because I let my imagination get the best of me.