Describe the most disastrous date you've been on

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Title says it all. I've had two that we're pretty bad. I wish I had written them all down though.. some doozies.

:corn:
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    She talked for 6 hours, i said nothing
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    Went to Ocean City, NJ with this guy and we spent pretty much all day there – and it was a first date. Longest first date ever.

Ended up with a wicked sunburn and a distaste for my date. :lol:
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    Title says it all. I've had two that we're pretty bad. I wish I had written them all down though.. some doozies.

So we're just supposed to describe our disasters and you give us nothing? :nono:

Details Mr. Pistachio, then we'll talk. Maybe.... :P
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    the first date with my ex. it was when we were in college, went to the sizzler, then wrecked my life for 20+ years. the end.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Do tell.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Was dating some bimbo about 20 years ago, it was Thanksgiving Day and I was visiting my parents, solo. I was supposed to go meet the bimbo and her family, after dinner with my folks. I arrive at bimbos family house, and introduce myself to everyone in the room. The whole time I see bimbo standing there with some weird look in her eyes. When I walk up to bimbo she says to me: Whats her name? I say:HUH? Bimbo says: I know damned well you were not at your parents all this time, so whats her name.

I turned around shook everyones hand, said it was a pleasure meeting everyone, and never saw Bimbo again.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Was dating some bimbo about 20 years ago, it was Thanksgiving Day and I was visiting my parents, solo. I was supposed to go meet the bimbo and her family, after dinner with my folks. I arrive at bimbos family house, and introduce myself to everyone in the room. The whole time I see bimbo standing there with some weird look in her eyes. When I walk up to bimbo she says to me: Whats her name? I say:HUH? Bimbo says: I know damned well you were not at your parents all this time, so whats her name.

I turned around shook everyones hand, said it was a pleasure meeting everyone, and never saw Bimbo again.
    oh boy!!those are crazy..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hey, im the host of this thread! You all first! just kiddin.. eating, lunch, then i'll type.. ;)

tumblr_lunznmTOAZ1qza49co1_500.png
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

Oh yeah..
    Bimbo once FAILED the written test to become a janitor.

She STUDIED? To take a test to become a janitor, and FAILED the written test?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I may have posted this before -

Went out with a guy I was working with in the music library at UCLA. I had to drive, he didn't drive (was from Boston or NYC). We had an okay time, dinner, went back to his place, had wine. He walked me to my car, handed me a note and it said:

"These are the things you'll have to change if you want to keep going out with me. Number one, stop smoking. I won't date a smoker. Number two, don't talk about your roommates so much, I don't know them or care about them. Etc."

Really, truly. First and last date.
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Was dating some bimbo about 20 years ago, it was Thanksgiving Day and I was visiting my parents, solo. I was supposed to go meet the bimbo and her family, after dinner with my folks. I arrive at bimbos family house, and introduce myself to everyone in the room. The whole time I see bimbo standing there with some weird look in her eyes. When I walk up to bimbo she says to me: Whats her name? I say:HUH? Bimbo says: I know damned well you were not at your parents all this time, so whats her name.

Oh yeah..

What? What kind of test? HILARIOUS.
  • How hard can the written test be, to become a janitor at a High-School.

Sample Question:

What do you do when some poor kid vomits in the hallway?

A. Throw some of that sawdust crap on it, and sweep it away?
    B. Stuff marshmellows up your ass, and dance like a chicken?
    C. Call 9-11 and evacuate the building?
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,798
    Enkidu wrote:

Went out with a guy I was working with in the music library at UCLA. I had to drive, he didn't drive (was from Boston or NYC). We had an okay time, dinner, went back to his place, had wine. He walked me to my car, handed me a note and it said:

"These are the things you'll have to change if you want to keep going out with me. Number one, stop smoking. I won't date a smoker. Number two, don't talk about your roommates so much, I don't know them or care about them. Etc."

WOW!
    Was dating some bimbo about 20 years ago, it was Thanksgiving Day and I was visiting my parents, solo. I was supposed to go meet the bimbo and her family, after dinner with my folks. I arrive at bimbos family house, and introduce myself to everyone in the room. The whole time I see bimbo standing there with some weird look in her eyes. When I walk up to bimbo she says to me: Whats her name? I say:HUH? Bimbo says: I know damned well you were not at your parents all this time, so whats her name.

WOW!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    How hard can the written test be, to become a janitor at a High-School.

Sample Question:

What do you do when some poor kid vomits in the hallway?

A. Throw some of that sawdust crap on it, and sweep it away?
    B. Stuff marshmellows up your ass, and dance like a chicken?
    C. Call 9-11 and evacuate the building?

Look what I just bought you

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hDGGFOCe6RYt7XYX0fJ1DWf4GQLlYxbQzhrXvsphQFSpPYXMdA
  • Enkidu wrote:

wtf??
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710

Oh yeah..

best part of the story
    :lol:
    studied and failed the janitorial test
    :lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • must be back at 90's,met a girl at bar we end up at her place...

see her one more time after 2 days..

after 2-3 weeks he pass from my place....

was strange how she knew where was my house

she told me she was pregnant 2 months and it was mine..

i never laughed so hard in my life..

after i told her i know her 2-3 weeks only,how is this possible,she continue the lie and told me a mother knows

then i play the card,that cant happen cos i have healthy issue and cant have babies..

took her 20 seconds to leave my place.. :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    must be back at 90's,met a girl at bar we end up at her place...

after i told her i know her 2-3 weeks only,how is this possible,she continue the lie and told me a mother knows

then i play the card,that cant happen cos i have healthy issue and cant have babies..

She of all people should know that you can't have babies that way...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    We should cherish our dates. It's always special when you can share a moment with someone else, whether it is just one date or 10000 dates.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

Oh yeah..

:fp: :fp: :o:o :shock: :shock: :lol::lol: :? :?
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • 1. I met a girl maybe 12 years ago who lived about 45 minutes south of me. We met for a date in between, and she seemed nice. it was a decent date. She was smart and interesting. then I went to her place once. Then we talked on the phone a few more times and during the conversation, she asked about my job. I told her I did video production. Then she asked where I live, I said near the intracoastal waterway by a park and gave her directions because she was coming to my place for the third date. But then she even asked what kind of car I drove, so I was getting a little put off. I had a decent car (subaru wrx).

Anyways, she comes to my place finally a few days later (and planned to stay overnight). My apartment was very small, old, and nothing special, but I loved it. It was a great location. But when she arrived, she looked around and said, "I thought you lived by the intracoastal." All of a sudden it dawned on me that she lived in Ft.Lauderdale where anything near the intracoastal was VERY expensive. She asked where the bathroom was and when I showed her, she refused to use it because there was a crack in the window and a stairway to the upstairs apartment very close to the window. (you couldnt see in though). She looked around my apartment appallingly, and wouldnt even sit down. Then she said, "I thought you were a movie producer." wtf? I told her I did educational video production. She was very disappointed. Then I suggested we walk to the restaurant. It was a nice night and it was only three blocks. She wouldnt walk. Thats no big deal though.. the dinner was very awkward, and I realized that she was looking for someone with far more wealth than I had. Needless to say, she didnt stay overnight. South Florida is a place that can be very hard to date.
  • must be back at 90's,met a girl at bar we end up at her place...

She of all people should know that you can't have babies that way...
    i dont know...that time i thought someone was making a joke or something..cant happen this stupid thing.
  • Halfway through dinner he told me his grandfather was a grand dragon or wizard or whatever stupid name those stupid racist people call themselves. Worst part is he seemed proud!
    1. I met a girl maybe 12 years ago who lived about 45 minutes south of me. We met for a date in between, and she seemed nice. it was a decent date. She was smart and interesting. then I went to her place once. Then we talked on the phone a few more times and during the conversation, she asked about my job. I told her I did video production. Then she asked where I live, I said near the intracoastal waterway by a park and gave her directions because she was coming to my place for the third date. But then she even asked what kind of car I drove, so I was getting a little put off. I had a decent car (subaru wrx).

Anyways, she comes to my place finally a few days later (and planned to stay overnight). My apartment was very small, old, and nothing special, but I loved it. It was a great location. But when she arrived, she looked around and said, "I thought you lived by the intracoastal." All of a sudden it dawned on me that she lived in Ft.Lauderdale where anything near the intracoastal was VERY expensive. She asked where the bathroom was and when I showed her, she refused to use it because there was a crack in the window and a stairway to the upstairs apartment very close to the window. (you couldnt see in though). She looked around my apartment appallingly, and wouldnt even sit down. Then she said, "I thought you were a movie producer." wtf? I told her I did educational video production. She was very disappointed. Then I suggested we walk to the restaurant. It was a nice night and it was only three blocks. She wouldnt walk. Thats no big deal though.. the dinner was very awkward, and I realized that she was looking for someone with far more wealth than I had. Needless to say, she didnt stay overnight. South Florida is a place that can be very hard to date.

I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger..but she ain't messing with no broke.........

Beast!
  • Blind date fixed up by my best friends sister... She lived on Long Island... I found out she lived in one the most exclusive parts of LI...

I drove up in my Toyota Corolla... Saw her at window rollling her eyes... She sent out her maid to inform me that the date was off.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    1. I met a girl maybe 12 years ago who lived about 45 minutes south of me. We met for a date in between, and she seemed nice. it was a decent date. She was smart and interesting. then I went to her place once. Then we talked on the phone a few more times and during the conversation, she asked about my job. I told her I did video production. Then she asked where I live, I said near the intracoastal waterway by a park and gave her directions because she was coming to my place for the third date. But then she even asked what kind of car I drove, so I was getting a little put off. I had a decent car (subaru wrx).

I think I would have been dissapointed too
    For my 20th birthday the guy I was dating said he was going to take me to a nice restaurant downtown. I wasn't expecting the Signature Room or anything like that, but he took me to Ed Debevic's. Which, for those of you that don't know Chicago, pretty much sells only burgers and fries and their gimmick is that they treat you like shit. So that was fun. My birthday's in the summer so I wanted to just walk around the city afterwards, along the lake on the beach or whatever. He wasn't in the mood for that, so we left and went back to his place where we proceeded to scream at each other for a good hour or two. Worst. Birthday. Ever.
  • Blind date fixed up by my best friends sister... She lived on Long Island... I found out she lived in one the most exclusive parts of LI...

I drove up in my Toyota Corolla... Saw her at window rollling her eyes... She sent out her maid to inform me that the date was off.
    :shock: :lol::lol::lol:
  • 1. I met a girl maybe 12 years ago who lived about 45 minutes south of me. We met for a date in between, and she seemed nice. it was a decent date. She was smart and interesting. then I went to her place once. Then we talked on the phone a few more times and during the conversation, she asked about my job. I told her I did video production. Then she asked where I live, I said near the intracoastal waterway by a park and gave her directions because she was coming to my place for the third date. But then she even asked what kind of car I drove, so I was getting a little put off. I had a decent car (subaru wrx).

oh man..that was bad