Things Men Do... When Women Aren't Around

124»

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    gotta admit, when i'm home alone for a few days....

i lounge in my underwear
    leave empty beer cans where ever it becomes empty
    and some other unmentionable stuff.

You also invite friends over and have whip cream fights! :fp:

Btw, when is the next porch party?

thought it best to leave that out. :lol:

talk of a trip to NY around March 9th. :fp: :lol: so i dunno...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • What would Jesus do?
    John Roach
  • Sandles in middle of floor, water pitchers all full of wine, bread husks and fish bones all over the place...
    John Roach
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Pee with the seat down
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    I think the obvious choice is a given..

I may get some shit for this from ya'll but,, I act just the same whether she is here or not. Get drunk, crank the vinyl, act a fool, pass out with my clothes on.. She seems to appreciate the honesty of it all..

My advice.. act the way you act, do the shit you do.. If she still marries you, you are set for life :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    Caveeze wrote:

I may get some shit for this from ya'll but,, I act just the same whether she is here or not. Get drunk, crank the vinyl, act a fool, pass out with my clothes on.. She seems to appreciate the honesty of it all..

My advice.. act the way you act, do the shit you do.. If she still marries you, you are set for life :D

He's right :roll: :lol::lol::lol:

I think actually a thread that would ask the women what they do when guys are not around would be much more entertaining. Just sayin :ugeek: :lol:
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Caveeze wrote:

I still don't want to take a dump with the door open no matter if she's ok with it or not! But if she's not home I just feel better about certain things.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Caveeze wrote:

I still don't want to take a dump with the door open no matter if she's ok with it or not! But if she's not home I just feel better about certain things.

:lol::lol:

I'm home alone, posting on this board.

UGH
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    doing it right now
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Worst bathroom to clean?

Women's bathroom.

Fucking gross

No way man!! :nono: I keep my bathroom pristine! Men get little hairs everywhere from shaving. EVERYWHERE! Worse than fucking crumbs.

Tampoons

The smell of a smelly vagina

Worse than smelling a huge deuce
    :? How drunk are you??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ]
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Worst bathroom to clean?

Women's bathroom.

Fucking gross

No way man!! :nono: I keep my bathroom pristine! Men get little hairs everywhere from shaving. EVERYWHERE! Worse than fucking crumbs.

Tampoons

Depends where you are in the world. Women are gross. At least (we wash), I find pee on the seat all the time. Men are gross
    I had to clean a man bathroom , and a dude pooed in the urinal. I quit that job that night. Men don't use very much soap? and they handle tools. So I rarely shake hands.

Gurls have better aim. :geek:
    Make an entire meal for himself and two kids while only dirtying one knife and nothing else.
    STAYSEA wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    ]
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Tampoons

Depends where you are in the world. Women are gross. At least (we wash), I find pee on the seat all the time. Men are gross
    I had to clean a man bathroom , and a dude pooed in the urinal. I quit that job that night. Men don't use very much soap? and they handle tools. So I rarely shake hands.

Gurls have better aim. :geek:
    Yeah, I really wish you didn't have me quoted as saying what you have me quoted saying, because I didn't say that and don't want anyone thinking I did! :fp:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

I did read that twice and thought, really? She wrote wrote that? :lol:

I did read that twice and thought, really? She wrote wrote that? :lol:
    :lol:
  • cry
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    cry

Tears of joy?
  • cry

Tears of joy?
    :corn:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I like to clean the house and cook a special meal for her. It brings a smile to my face when she can come up, change into something comfortable, put her feet up and relax after a hard day of shopping.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    I like to clean the house and cook a special meal for her. It brings a smile to my face when she can come up, change into something comfortable, put her feet up and relax after a hard day of shopping.
    :lol:
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    81 wrote:

Okay...Now you've gone tooooooo far!!!!

For the love of all that is holy, knock this shit off!!! :fp: :fp: :fp:
    I lost a bet...
    wax dolphins
    wax dolphins
    You too? Wow, small world.
    wax dolphins
    You too? Wow, small world.

:think: