norm wrote:
    tumblr_mgsdpkPZIK1qzptwgo1_500.png

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-14466-1358442557-5.gif
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    jimed14 wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    jimed14 wrote:

that's a better one than the one i posted last night :lol::lol:
    tumblr_mgsgscpXrf1qe6vsbo1_500.png
    SI's Pete Thamel's transcript of his interview with manti

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/colleg ... itter_feed
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    I can't even fathom the internet relationship facet of this whole thing of make believe people :oops: specially since this dude probably could get laid 4 out of 6 nights right there on campus ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • I can't even fathom the internet relationship facet of this whole thing of make believe people :oops: specially since this dude probably could get laid 4 out of 6 nights right there on campus ....

Hell, a star football player at a D1 schoo... he could get laid 6 times out of 4 nights lol
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    I can't even fathom the internet relationship facet of this whole thing of make believe people :oops: specially since this dude probably could get laid 4 out of 6 nights right there on campus ....

Hell, a star football player at a D1 schoo... he could get laid 6 times out of 4 nights lol

Yeah twice a day no doubt :lol: unbelievable what people get themselves into :lol::lol:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    norm wrote:

i find this humorous.
    www.myspace.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    norm wrote:
    fuckin awesome
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Suzi78Suzi78 Posts: 362
    And the number 1 sex position is...

Teo_zps4a555dff-1_zpsbab198d1.jpg
    How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Suzi78 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    You know who's really pissed? Lance Armstrong suddenlly all his attention went away I bet he is pissed.
    My butt itches!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    DURP wrote:
    You know who's really pissed? Lance Armstrong suddenlly all his attention went away I bet he is pissed.
    I bet Oprah is more pissed. she had to actually work for a few hours.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    DURP wrote:

I bet he's thrilled. Oprah is is probably furious though.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    DURP wrote:

I bet he's thrilled. Oprah is is probably furious though.

I bet they are both pissed. I didn't plan on watching. Aside from the fact i could care less it's on OWN. If you watch OWN your penis turns into a vagina. IT'S SCIENCE!
    My butt itches!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    norm wrote:

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    lenay_zpsbe0b7f82.png
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl1MsMA3 ... _embedded#!

Have to admit. Found this over at Si.com Hot Clicks like the LLOD I posted yesterday.

And here's the link to that where they give PJ credit for a song that's not really theirs. Eh.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2013/e ... &eref=sihp
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    The more I listen to this news coverage - the more bizzare it gets. :? Even team members knew of this "pretend" girlfriend. Its kind of sad to me....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Suzi78 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Manti Te’o’s uncle knew Ronaiah Tuiasosopo was a “rat” from the moment he met him.

Alema Te’o slammed the alleged scammer saying he “needs to be prosecuted” in the first comments from the family after Tuiasosopo supposedly duped the Notre Dame linebacker by creating a fake girlfriend

“I know a liar when I’m around one, and [Tuiasosopo] was one,” Te’o said during a radio appearance on The Zone Sports Network on Thursday. “I smelled him as a bad rat from the get-go and I’m not afraid to come out and say that. Ronaiah Tuiasosopo is a liar, he concocted the whole thing. He’s been lying every step of the way.”

Alema Te’o met Tuiasosopo before his nephew played against USC earlier this year and recalled how Tuiasosopo used his 9-year-old sister in the alleged scam.

Te’o claimed that during the meeting Tuiasosopo enlisted the help of the young girl to pose as a cousin of of the fictional Lennay Kekua while he was attempting to raise money for another imaginary friend of Kekua, also battling leukemia, who could not afford to go to Stanford.

“He brought this young girl,” Te’o said. “He said that this is the 9-year-old girl that he would speak to when he was in conversations with Lennay on the phone. This shows the character of this guy Ronaiah. He introduces her as a cousin and this girl is his little sister.

“The whole time Ronaiah is standing over her with two hands on her shoulders, almost guarding her, not letting her say a few things, not letting her speak for herself. She was used as a pawn.”

Alema Te’o believes that his nephew did actually meet a girl who was hired to pose as Kekua. Manti Te’o claimed to have met Kekua in person in the past.

“I can’t help but believe that was all part of it,” Te’o said. “I believe that it was an elaborate plan and he had a girl staged to be Lennay and [have Manti] see her out there and made arrangements for her to be out there. I wouldn’t put it past this guy to do that.”

Alema Te’o expressed regret at not calling out Tuiasosopo during their meeting last November after the latter claimed to have been involved in Steelers safety Troy Polamalu’s football camp. The elder Te'o has been running Polamalu’s football camp in American Samoa for a number of years now and claims that Tuiasosopo never had any involvement whatsoever.

“Knowing what I know now, I wish I would have blown that guy up then and there,” Te’o said.

Adding to the tangled timeline, Alema Te’o said his nephew received a phone call from Kekua’s number on Dec. 26 claiming that she was not actually dead and that the caller sent Manti a picture.

According to Notre Dame’s timeline of the events, Te’o learned that Kekua did not exist on Dec. 6. The star linebacker referenced Kekua four times after allegedly learning that his relationship was a hoax.
    Te’o’s relationship with Kekua had been a major storyline throughout the college football season as Notre Dame compiled a 12-0 record, before losing to Alabama in the National Championship game and Te’o finished second in Heisman voting. The star linebacker had learned that Kekua, who was allegedly battling leukemia after a devastating car accident, died just hours after his beloved grandmother Annette Santiago passed away on Sept. 12.

Earlier this week Deadspin.com reported that Kekua never actually existed and that the entire situation was an elaborate hoax involving Te’o, Tuaisosopo and several other people.

Te’o’s uncle ripped Tuaisosopo for “stealing” the moment from his nephew and the family by compounding the tragedy that his grandmother had died and “killing off” Kekua on the same day.

http://m.nypost.com/f/mobile/news/natio ... yehjjriduK

What are they going to prosecute the guy for it turns out this was really a hoax and teo wasn't involved?
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8855822/florence-freedom-ballclub-manti-teo-girlfriend-bobblehead-day

"As part of the promotion in late May, the first 1,000 fans would get an empty bobblehead box, there will be a pretend kiss cam for fans to kiss their imaginary friends and there will be an imaginary food fight in the kids' area, as well as an air guitar contest."
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/8855822/florence-freedom-ballclub-manti-teo-girlfriend-bobblehead-day

"As part of the promotion in late May, the first 1,000 fans would get an empty bobblehead box, there will be a pretend kiss cam for fans to kiss their imaginary friends and there will be an imaginary food fight in the kids' area, as well as an air guitar contest."

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    same thing happened to me - we met on-line, never met in person, but we have 3 children and a dog, or so I have been told....
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    same thing happened to me - we met on-line, never met in person, but we have 3 children and a dog, or so I have been told....

:shock:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:shock:

eh, happens all the time