Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834
    For the record - the burgers at PYT are legit, but, yes, the people are the douchiest of the douche.

And always remember, kids - Northern Liberties, Fishtown, Francisville: I don't care what ya call it, it's still North Philly.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,528
    edited September 2014
    barbre out for the year, mathis out 8 weeks and put on ir/return....

FUCK.

...there is a chance lane's suspension gets reduced though.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284

34-17 Birds!!!!!

Listen to this guy
    you got on Monday? image
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

FUCK.

I don't think so because it was for PED's not recreational drugs but we can hope.

Goode to IR as well. This sucks, 3 guys in in 2 weeks to IR. Every team has to deal with it though.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

FUCK.

I don't think so because it was for PED's not recreational drugs but we can hope.

Goode to IR as well. This sucks, 3 guys in in 2 weeks to IR. Every team has to deal with it though.
    Surprised Goode went down. I didn't see where that one happened - decent player for depth.

Just gotta weather these next three games, and it'll be easier to deal with just Mathis gone for that time.

I swear we better win this division just by default.

Speaking of which, gotta pay my balance for my trip to DC.

• Options
    JK_Livin said:

FUCK.

what did you think about the "upgrades" at the linc? other than holding in the sound much better (loudest early season game since maybe the '03 opener that i can remember) i was really underwhelmed. they made such a big deal about the new, bigger, hd screens...but they're like 2/3's covered with ads. still found it tough to locate out of town scores too.....aaaaand, parking is now $35.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

FUCK.

what did you think about the "upgrades" at the linc? other than holding in the sound much better (loudest early season game since maybe the '03 opener that i can remember) i was really underwhelmed. they made such a big deal about the new, bigger, hd screens...but they're like 2/3's covered with ads. still found it tough to locate out of town scores too.....aaaaand, parking is now $35.

I was not there. I actually sold all my games in one shot for this year. The kids are getting busier and trying to dump tickets at the last minute was becoming a pain. I should be able to get to a game or 2 though. I've heard the same things you've mentioned about the stadium.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    31-27 Birds!!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Wait, is it true that FDR is actually $35 to park/tailgate for the game? Isn't that more than the lots?
  • Options
    edited September 2014

Wait, is it true that FDR is actually $35 to park/tailgate for the game? Isn't that more than the lots?

all i know is every lot i saw was $35. i feel like they were $20 last year...

and the wells fargo lot closed at 9. they have about half of it reserved for season ticket holders who paid extra to be guaranteed a spot there. in hindsight, i should have signed up for that.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,304
    edited September 2014
    Indy 42 Birds 37. Figure Foles has to be much better than last week but indoors don't see the Birds stopping Indy. hope i'm wrong though.

and i love the over on this game. it's too low.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

Indy 42 Birds 37. Figure Foles has to be much better than last week but indoors don't see the Birds stopping Indy. hope i'm wrong though.

and i love the over on this game. it's too low.

53 is a high number. it's the highest total of the year so far. i agree on taking the over, though. think it's gonna be about a 6 point game either way with both teams in the 30's.

i heard luck is 10-0 ats and straight up coming off a loss. tough spot, especially with the shape of the o line. hopefully the birds can pull off the upset. BIRDS!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    sproles....such a good move by the birds this offseason
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2014

31-27 Birds!!!!!!

close :))

We did get kinda lucky with the non pass interference call and the "horse collar" tackle though late in the quarter. Not that i am complaining or anything. :)

Post edited by eeriepadave on
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

BOOM! key player in both of the eagles wins this year.

foles' pass to ertz at the end there was fucking huge. big win, gentlemen. big win.

please god, let kendricks be okay.....clay mathews' sister has sucked for years. they are in trouble if he has to start a significant amount of games.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

foles' pass to ertz at the end there was fucking huge. big win, gentlemen. big win.

please god, let kendricks be okay.....clay mathews' sister has sucked for years. they are in trouble if he has to start a significant amount of games.
    I think they said that was his best receiving game of his career, 150 yards.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    I remember someone saying Sproles was a bad move. He looked pretty damn good to me again. Go Birds!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options

I think they said that was his best receiving game of his career, 150 yards.
    people need to give chip kelly credit. the guy just knows how to play to his players' strengths.

such an impressive win.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Great win. Too many drops. I never doubted them. ;)

Where is the Da'Rick Rodgers fan club? Chip/Howie really missed out on that guy.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options

31-27 Birds!!!!!!

close :))

We did get kinda lucky with the non pass interference call and the "horse collar" tackle though late in the quarter. Not that i am complaining or anything. :)

Don't forget about all the holding calls on the Colts that weren't called in the 1st half.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    damn good win last night. 2-0 and don't think the offense has played very well yet. Other than Sproles and McCoy at times i don't think they've been all that impressive. Foles hasn't been nearly as accurate with his throws in the 2 games as he was last year and the receivers have dropped too many. have some concerns with the receivers.

defense played well last night. thanks Indy for running the ball on 1st and 2nd down on their last drive. dumb football there.

unless some major injuries occur can't see how this team isn't winning this division

as for the non pass interference/holding calls it's not surprising they've reverted back to calling it when they feel like it. the interception was a gift but heck we will take it.

• Options
    JK_Livin said:

Great win. Too many drops. I never doubted them. ;)

Where is the Da'Rick Rodgers fan club? Chip/Howie really missed out on that guy.

haha. he's been inactive for both games this year and barely made the team.

biggest takeaway for me after last night was that the eagles are not playing close to how good they can, offense especially, and they beat a good team, on the road, on monday night. very impressive. for how inconsistent they've been, the offense is ranked 1st in points and yards so far. imagine what they will be like when they start humming on all cylinders...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    so kendricks missed practice and is day to day....all in all, good news that it's nothing serious. also huff and tobin practiced for the first time today.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

so kendricks missed practice and is day to day....all in all, good news that it's nothing serious. also huff and tobin practiced for the first time today.

What sucks is the depth. Kendricks day-to-day, sure, sounds ok as opposed to long-term, but they can't even afford to lose one of these LB's for a game.
  • Options

What sucks is the depth. Kendricks day-to-day, sure, sounds ok as opposed to long-term, but they can't even afford to lose one of these LB's for a game.
    najee goode going down in week 1 was a pretty big blow. looks like kendricks will most likely not play at this point.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone going to the Keys show Sat?

Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661

Anyone going to the Keys show Sat?

Yessir
  • Options
    i'm going
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    the skins understand the value of having a decent back up-

http://regressing.deadspin.com/just-how-good-is-kirk-cousins-1635202196
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    isn't it Chips fault there is no depth at linebacker?