Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834
    Honestly, I was expecting better (worse).
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,304
    so all you cool kids got your jersey picked out for sunday? got it cleaned and hanging up ready to go? i'm guessing a lot of you got a new Foles one in the off-season. come on you know you did. so what are you guys going with? white, green, alternative? and what player? let me know what you guys go with.

Saw Eagles were -700 money line this week. pretty much a lock.

predictions: Eagles 9-7
    Super Bowl - San Francisco over Indianapolis
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661

How does it get worse?

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,834

How does it get worse?

I just remember last year's being way better - this one wasn't as hilarious as that.
  • Options

How does it get worse?

I just remember last year's being way better - this one wasn't as hilarious as that.
    Just reading about numbskulls doing the eagles chant everywhere made my blood boil
  • Options

How does it get worse?

Just reading about numbskulls doing the eagles chant everywhere made my blood boil
    there is nothing more annoying in this city then some random dudes chanting e-a-g-l-e-s in random places. remember some dudes doing it at the PJ Borgota I show. wanted to slug them.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

How does it get worse?

there is nothing more annoying in this city then some random dudes chanting e-a-g-l-e-s in random places. remember some dudes doing it at the PJ Borgota I show. wanted to slug them.
    The worst. When I first moved here I remember some jagoffs chanting it in the lobby of a movie theater. A FUCKING MOVIE THEATER. Needless to say, I was quite confused.

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,284
    edited September 2014
    https://player.vimeo.com/video/105044491

ooops sorry juggler didn't see you post this on the previous page, my bad.

one more day! :D
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,524

https://player.vimeo.com/video/105044491

ooops sorry juggler didn't see you post this on the previous page, my bad.

one more day! :D

not a problem, my friend. not a problem!

tomorrow....i'm saying 27-16, BIRDS.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    34-17 Birds!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    It's GAMEDAY!!!!! 28-14 eagles :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    wow 24 unanswered! :-O :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options
    i'm so glad there was a nice carry over from the big performance in that all important 3rd pre-season game. oh wait...do you guys who insisted that game was important now feel like dopes? because yea ya should

good news it's a W, the division teams stink, Parkey nailed a huge one and doubt Foles will play that poorly in a half again. I thought the line with playing 2 deep reserves settled down in the 2nd half to play ok. Mathis injury didn't look good.

that Jacksonville team is terrible and doesn't win more than 4 games. they got no skill on offense.

thank god for the red zone because the number of stoppages and commercials is annoying.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,676
    fuck you guys ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

fuck you guys ;)

haha...

have you ever been more confident in a team down 17-0 at halftime? not a doubt in my mind that the birds would cover yesterday.

couple things...next week, start playing in the first quarter. that was bad. the run game didn't have a lot of holes, but the passing game was fine, foles was just not seeing open receivers. he still was a bit in the 2nd half, but he was completing his passes none the less.

34 unanswered points. that was just a barrage in the 2nd half. loved the 4th and 1 decisiveness. other coaches would call a timeout to think it over, and then call a poorly executed gimmicky pass play.......not this team. right to the line before the d is ready and boom---49 yard touchdown. sproles makes his impact felt in game one.

the defense was good. early on, the offense handed the jags too good to be true field position and there was some blown coverage on the td's...but they buckled down. getting off the field on 3rd down was a huge issue last year, i think the jags converted maybe 2 or 3 3rd downs all game. it's weird, at the game i was feeling as if they were not pressuring henne as much as they should...but they finished with 3 sacks. wanted more there, though.

o line showed they had depth in the summer and luckily it came to fruition in the first game. gardner and molk played well....hopefully mathis and barbre will not miss much time. mri today.

codey parkey also proved his preseason audition was not a fluke. hitting a field goal that probably would not even be attempted if our former 4th round kicker was still on the team. i believe every kickoff went into the end zone as well. nice start for the kid. special teams as a whole was excellent.

good teams score 34 unanswered points to overcome a lackluster start against an inferior opponent. gotta play better in indy next week though.

BIRDS!!

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Win.
    Why can't people just let things go?

Holy shit that ray Rice video. Makes me embarrassed as an NFL fan.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Win.
    Why can't people just let things go?

Holy shit that ray Rice video. Makes me embarrassed as an NFL fan.

is this in reference to me?

as for the Ray Rice video it's shocking to see the act but pretty much knew that is what he did. he's a scumbag and Goodell and the NFL office should be embarrassed for how poorly they handled the situation. they are going to get killed for it and rightfully so.
  • Options
    Partly towards you. Disagreements will happen but let's at least move on to the next one. :D
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    O
    M
    G
    Did you see what Andy said about Jamal Charles yesterday?

And I'm the one who said to let things go. This is just toooooooo good.

Reid: "Not giving 25 the ball more than seven times is negligence on my part." :))

Even the same number as McCoy!!
    Post edited by JK_Livin on
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

O
    M
    G

Reid: "Not giving 25 the ball more than seven times is negligence on my part." :))

hilarious coming from the guy who 3 posts up asks people to let things go. hard to believe harry.

and here is more evidence that LeSean McCoy is a dick. left a 20 cent tip on a $61 dollar bill at PYT Burgers.

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/lesean-mccoy-tip-pyt-philadelphia/
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    edited September 2014
    Did we win?? Horrible 1st half,but a solid 2nd. When the bad decisions cost us something then we can worry. Brady sucked the 2nd half and lost. I'll take sucking in the 1st and winning anyday.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

O
    M
    G

hilarious coming from the guy who 3 posts up asks people to let things go. hard to believe harry.

and here is more evidence that LeSean McCoy is a dick. left a 20 cent tip on a $61 dollar bill at PYT Burgers.

that is pretty bad but reading the comments that place sucks apparently.
    https://www.facebook.com/PYTburger

Indy next week, should be a good game
    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • Options

pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

O
    M
    G

Dude doesn't tip strippers either. Leaves them on the side of the highway. Classy dude.
  • Options

pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

O
    M
    G

Dude doesn't tip strippers either. Leaves them on the side of the highway. Classy dude.
    well, he's certainly no lawrence taylor. we all know LT set the bar for classiness in professional sports.

zing

(finally saw the showtime doc on him the other week---phenomenal stuff. that dude has lived a most interesting life)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

O
    M
    G

haha...this article could have been written by any eagles writer at most points over reid's last 6-7 years in philly--

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/9/8/6119255/kansas-city-chiefs-enemy-tennessee-titans-week-1
    Then there is Andy Reid and Alex Smith. Reid's gameplan was the worst we have seen since he became the head coach in 2013.

"I didn't do a very good job there," Andy Reid said of the passing game. "Could have used our short intermediate game better, probably could have run it more. Not a very good job on my part."

Reid seems to have stolen his strategy from a 12-year-old kid playing Madden, a youngster who loves to chuck it deep with complete disdain for patience.
    His decision to throw a deep ball from the 2-yard line with under a minute remaining in the first half is just a bad decision.

Reid has Jamaal Charles, the best weapon in the NFL. Charles was healthy and yet touched the ball 11 times. Without Bowe, the Chiefs had absolutely no options on the outside. Donnie Avery could not earn separation while Frankie Hammond Jr. and the rest of the crew showed why most mocked Kansas City to pick a receiver in the first round.

Instead, the Chiefs punted on the present to pick for the future and took Dee Ford. Ford, who has considerable potential, recorded three snaps. Albert Wilson, a prospect we have heard so much about, also had no statistics. Why wasn't he given a chance with the second half unfolding like a horror show? One will never know.

Then there is Smith, our $75 million quarterback. Smith played atrociously even when the offensive line held up. He threw a trio of interceptions, all forced passes to Avery. It's easy to criticize Reid for calling the plays and Avery for not getting open, but Smith is a veteran. You have to look elsewhere or throw the ball away. Instead, he gave the Titans three gifts.

The most disturbing part of the day was seeing no anger on the field or after the game. It was a horrific loss and yet nobody seems embarrassed or furious. It was simply another day at the office. The loss was accepted before the score became final. The fate was determined with little resistance.

It was ugly, it was brutal and it was laughingstock-worthy. It was the Chiefs being the Chiefs.
    ---

i wish there was a chiefs thread in here
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    this division is as bad or close to as bad as it was during the reid/mcnabb glory days. the birds need to get their shit together asap to take advantage of it.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

34-17 Birds!!!!!

Listen to this guy
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    And if you haven't already......Try FanDuel!!!!!
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options

And if you haven't already......Try FanDuel!!!!!

my brother has been asking me to play him for like 3 seasons now.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

O
    M
    G

haha...this article could have been written by any eagles writer at most points over reid's last 6-7 years in philly--

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/9/8/6119255/kansas-city-chiefs-enemy-tennessee-titans-week-1
    Then there is Andy Reid and Alex Smith. Reid's gameplan was the worst we have seen since he became the head coach in 2013.

"I didn't do a very good job there," Andy Reid said of the passing game. "Could have used our short intermediate game better, probably could have run it more. Not a very good job on my part."

Reid seems to have stolen his strategy from a 12-year-old kid playing Madden, a youngster who loves to chuck it deep with complete disdain for patience.
    His decision to throw a deep ball from the 2-yard line with under a minute remaining in the first half is just a bad decision.

Reid has Jamaal Charles, the best weapon in the NFL. Charles was healthy and yet touched the ball 11 times. Without Bowe, the Chiefs had absolutely no options on the outside. Donnie Avery could not earn separation while Frankie Hammond Jr. and the rest of the crew showed why most mocked Kansas City to pick a receiver in the first round.

Instead, the Chiefs punted on the present to pick for the future and took Dee Ford. Ford, who has considerable potential, recorded three snaps. Albert Wilson, a prospect we have heard so much about, also had no statistics. Why wasn't he given a chance with the second half unfolding like a horror show? One will never know.

Then there is Smith, our $75 million quarterback. Smith played atrociously even when the offensive line held up. He threw a trio of interceptions, all forced passes to Avery. It's easy to criticize Reid for calling the plays and Avery for not getting open, but Smith is a veteran. You have to look elsewhere or throw the ball away. Instead, he gave the Titans three gifts.

The most disturbing part of the day was seeing no anger on the field or after the game. It was a horrific loss and yet nobody seems embarrassed or furious. It was simply another day at the office. The loss was accepted before the score became final. The fate was determined with little resistance.

It was ugly, it was brutal and it was laughingstock-worthy. It was the Chiefs being the Chiefs.
    ---

i wish there was a chiefs thread in here
    ahh good to see the obsession continues.