Options

***Vienna Fanviews Here 25/09/06***

12346»

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was an improv...:confused: no?

maybe ... i dont know ... thats why i asked... :o)
    thought i have heard it before, cant recall where though...
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    maybe ... i dont know ... thats why i asked... :o)
    thought i have heard it before, cant recall where though...
    I dunno, could be. Nobody said anything though...

Oh wow, Im just listening Ledbetter/Little Wing from this show. I LOVE Little Wing on here...its so cool :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    During Yellow Ledbetter the guys seemed to feel sorry because the show was over...Little Wing (especially with vocals) was not scheduled for that night I AM TOTALLY SURE...It seemed Stone & Eddie came back to lenghten the show, it was really nice of them!!!

The tag (Black) was not familiar for me in Vienna so I can't help what it can be...:(
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    During Yellow Ledbetter the guys seemed to feel sorry because the show was over...Little Wing (especially with vocals) was not scheduled for that night I AM TOTALLY SURE...It seemed Stone & Eddie came back to lenghten the show, it was really nice of them!!!

The tag (Black) was not familiar for me in Vienna so I can't help what it can be...:(

yeah i agree about little wing, i remember eddie sat down on the stage, just didnt want to leave, and then mike gestured to him, something like, ok, do it man... :)
    and ooooh everyone felt sooo sorry that the show is finishing, i remember the polish girl standing next to me was crying, soooo cute it made my tears come too ... :o
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    Sonja_SSonja_S Vienna Posts: 444
    It's only been a month and we're all nostalgic already :D I just hope it won't be 6 years again (or 13 years if we're not talking Austria but Vienna), but then again, I'm willing and able to see more of Europe ;)
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    Vienna and our blessed Hungarian community did what we could and it was surely enough for an upcoming tour!!! Nostalgic? Absolutely we are, what else can we do:(:(:(?
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    lilingerlilinger London, UK Posts: 475
    Hi guys!

I know it's a little belated...but here are my pictures from Vienna:
    http://kep.tar.hu/lgansbe/50394486#2

So enjoy it! :D
    I am forever grateful to this band for giving us their ALL every single night and offering me such a wonderful gift - MUSIC, music that allows me to feel all that I want to feel, music that makes me strong in times of weakness, music that gives me joy in times of sorrow - SammieBlack
  • Options
    Thanks for the pics. Once day I'll have to get a camera that doesn't weigh a kg ;)
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Options
    Hi All!

Pls help me! I'm going to Vienna this saturday and why not to purchase a NIN ticket... Let me know if there is any ticketer open on weekends.
    Mainly central location...you know...im a tourist! :D

THX!
    I am forever grateful to this band for giving us their ALL every single night and offering me such a wonderful gift - MUSIC, music that allows me to feel all that I want to feel, music that makes me strong in times of weakness, music that gives me joy in times of sorrow - SammieBlack
  • Options
    Try a Saturn market. They have ticket counters. There is one on Mariahilfer Straße (in the 'Gerngross' mall). Which district are you going to stay in? Maybe I can think of something closer to you than a Saturn.

Edited because I just realised not everyone is familiar with the Viennese districts ;) If you look at the postal code of your hotel, the 2 middle numbers tell you the district. 1010 is the first district (city center) for example, 1210 would be the 21st (floridsdorf) and so on.
  • Options
    Sonja_S wrote:
    Try a Saturn market. They have ticket counters. There is one on Mariahilfer Straße (in the 'Gerngross' mall). Which district are you going to stay in? Maybe I can think of something closer to you than a Saturn.

Edited because I just realised not everyone is familiar with the Viennese districts ;) If you look at the postal code of your hotel, the 2 middle numbers tell you the district. 1010 is the first district (city center) for example, 1210 would be the 21st (floridsdorf) and so on.

Im popping in only for the Picasso exhibition, so...just saturday. No hotel ;)
    That saturn will be ok! Thx, Sonja! :)
  • Options
    You're welcome.
    If you're going to the Picasso exhibition, you could try the EMI Music Store on Kärntner Straße 30, they also sell tickets and it's just around the corner.
  • Options
    Sonja_S wrote:
    You're welcome.
    If you're going to the Picasso exhibition, you could try the EMI Music Store on Kärntner Straße 30, they also sell tickets and it's just around the corner.

Oh, Sonja, you're so nice!
    That's much more better for me, so ill be heading for EMI store!

MANYMANYMANY THANKS!!!!
  • Options
    Anytime! Have fun and beware of the 'Punsch Standln' ;)
  • Options
    Sonja_S wrote:
    Anytime! Have fun and beware of the 'Punsch Standln' ;)

Thanx...i got some serious experience about that drink...let me not mention :)