Options

***Vienna Fanviews Here 25/09/06***

Comments

• Options
    Ricsard i just LOVE your review!!!!! :))))

THIS TOPIC MUST BE STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    redAPPLE wrote:
    i am still overwhelmed by the show. i still feel all the emotion. [...]

Exactly! I honestly DO feel the same!!!
    C'mon it's Thursday and I am still heavenly happy if I think about my Monday on Vienna!
    Noone can top Pearl Jam concerning my opinion!!!
    3 out of 3 this year...top shows of my life...and after 1 month they could boost up and enchance even my wildest dreams as well!!!:p :p
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    Ricsard i just LOVE your review!!!!! :))))

THIS TOPIC MUST BE STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!

He-he, köszi/thanx!
    I couldn't resist opening up and sharing my review!!!
    I still cannot be sad about the fact it was the last PJ show for me this year...I am so impressed!!! :):):)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    My hat goes off to all of you who made up that awesome crowd in Vienna. I came to Europe from San Francisco, originally only for the Praha and Berlin shows, but couldn't resist, so at the last minute I made it to Vienna for what was my 100th Pearl Jam show! And damn it was a good one. Off He Goes and Little Wing made it beyond for me, but I have to say the crowd in Vienna was the best of the 3 shows I saw...good and loud and rockin' all night. Rock on!
  • Options
    How come Vienna does'nt get a sticky? It's discrimination I tell ya.:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    petition for making this thread sticky...!!!
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    great show, no doubt. needs to bee STICKY!!!
  • Options
    Vienna shouldn't be left without the STICKY tag...I have just let Kat and Sea know about it!
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:
    My hat goes off to all of you who made up that awesome crowd in Vienna. I came to Europe from San Francisco, originally only for the Praha and Berlin shows, but couldn't resist, so at the last minute I made it to Vienna for what was my 100th Pearl Jam show! And damn it was a good one. Off He Goes and Little Wing made it beyond for me, but I have to say the crowd in Vienna was the best of the 3 shows I saw...good and loud and rockin' all night. Rock on!

It's great to read you had a celebration in Vienna
    ("F" off!:p, 100th PJ show????????????) :)
    the crowd was AMAZING, 100% enthusiastic and powerful...plz plz watch that Life Wasted video link that someone earlier posted in this topic...I don't know why Cropdustress disliked them...maybe she found them too too wild, aggressive or what??? To tell the truth in Arnhem and Antwerp there were harsh moshing only on Mike's side...but in Vienna people went nuts on Stone's as well, so maybe the other side was more hot than in the Benelux...maybe???
  • Options
    NHiding wrote:

Ah, Rob, Im so happy for you. I remeber when you told me that before the show, One hundred shows. Wow.
    Good to see you on here :)
    Im still moved and cant get over the whole thing, esp Zagreb :o

The crowd was rough, i didnt like it. Every minute, every, they had to pull someone out, stupid crowdsurfers. And above us. My firend got a huge bump on her forhead cause of one guy who kicked her when they were pulling him out. The show was amazing, but the crowd was the worst IMO. :(
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options

The crowd was rough, i didnt like it. Every minute, every, they had to pull someone out, stupid crowdsurfers. And above us. My firend got a huge bump on her forhead cause of one guy who kicked her when they were pulling him out. The show was amazing, but the crowd was the worst IMO. :(

Sorry to read about your bad experience...You were standing on the worse side but ours was hard to bear as well...On your side there were a lot more crowdsurfers...Eddie & co. did not hesitate to warm up the room with some fast paced beauties...:p

How did you like the photos I took of you and your friends?
    You appear on my video, too!:)
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    Sorry to read about your bad experience...You were standing on the worse side but ours was hard to bear as well...On your side there were a lot more crowdsurfers...Eddie & co. did not hesitate to warm up the room with some fast paced beauties...:p

How did you like the photos I took of you and your friends?
    You appear on my video, too!:)

HEy, Ricsard. I actually didnt have the chance to check all the pics. I got home few hrs ago and Im still under the Zagreb impression. Vienna was great, but Zagreb :o

I will take a look later,. dafinitely, i got some good ones of the band and you guys too :) That was awesome how we were just waving each other. and you guys pretty much win over Mike. Ill never forget when they walked off the stage after the 1st set and he threw a hendful of pics to you guys. Priceless! :D Ill talk to you soon. Gotta see my pics now and yeah...back to reality. It sucks :(
  • Options
    I'm a PJ fan for 14 1/2 years now and I was soooo excited to have them coming back to Vienna... phantastic band, great audience... a night to remember for a very, very long time!!!
  • Options
    HEy, Ricsard. I actually didnt have the chance to check all the pics. I got home few hrs ago and Im still under the Zagreb impression. Vienna was great, but Zagreb :o

I will take a look later,. dafinitely, i got some good ones of the band and you guys too :) That was awesome how we were just waving each other. and you guys pretty much win over Mike. Ill never forget when they walked off the stage after the 1st set and he threw a hendful of pics to you guys. Priceless! :D Ill talk to you soon. Gotta see my pics now and yeah...back to reality. It sucks :(

Great to read you had a better time in your motherland...imagine how you would feel if your bad experience had happened in ZG, eh?
    it's crazy you've just arrived home recently...yes, reality+work and so on...suck!!! Finally they rocked Croatia, hopefully next time they visit Ljubljana, too!!!
    Yes, it was cool to have the contact, common smiles, shouts etc before and during the show...(That huge croatian flag up there looked great as well!!!) It was the first time I really felt I am part of a community so Vienna is getting to seem the best show for me this year from my point of view (the fine fruit of our struggle to get their attention) ...but I must confess two of my friends who were standing behind me managed to block the moshing and the aggressive behaviour that would have annoyed me as well...so I was lucky and (have) felt endless pleasure!!!

Well, after the show my first thought was ...it was damn great but after that I realized that we/I did what we had to do about a second Pearl Jam show in my country (Many friends of mine sent me sms-s to show them our love on behalf of them as well)...I am sure Eddie and & co. won't forget about us and that they owe us an extra show because of their 2000 cancellation (it was because of that stupid truck stop obligation on the weekend:)...Jeff felt sorry about that in Arnhem (he talked to me after Y.L.)...and after one month Stone recognized and greeted me many times...Eddie saying thanx to us MEANT so much to us, it was like a promise...I was told by many that Eddie's memory is brilliant and I am sure they won't forget about our enthusiasm!!!Amen!
    I can't imagine right now I will enjoy any other shows in the near future...I am glad no important bands visit Budapest in autumn!:)
  • Options
    Hey Ricsard,

Loved your review soooo much ;) I still have no voice and it's Thursday today!!!! So funny, back at work everybody thinks I'm ill... actually I just need to explain to them that it's just down to being overenthusiastic about seeing the GREATEST BAND EVER in Vienna :D:D My colleagues went like "Are you a groupie?"... it's just a bit Hard To Imagine for them me rocking out at the front row since they always see me nice and smart and reserved in the hotel... hahaha

I wish I could see a couple of more shows... Well, if the rumors are true we might see them here on the old continent again. I really hope that the bloody tax office gives back my money so I would have the foundations for next year's touring season.

I tried to check out the website but it's not working?! Oh yeah, pm-me your iwiw id so we can stay in touch.

I still have that broad smile on my face since the show began. I really had a fantastic time with you all. Please make sure we keep contacts.

Just can't wait for the boot... I really want to hear what Ed said about us... and I wonder if you can actually hear the Bu-da-pest, Bu-da-pest after Even Flow.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll try to check back on the site as much as possible but at the moment I'm having difficulties with internet access.

Speak to you shortly,

O.
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    Gyongylekvar, call me if you're back to London so we can arrange an afterparty somewhere in Camden ;)

Anyone wants to join in?
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • Options
    I might do, but only in a pub where we can listen to Pearl Jam :)
    Forced to endure what I could not forgive...

Reading - 27/08/06, Vienna - 25/09/06, NY - 24/06/2008, London - 18/08/2009, Perth - 14/11/2009
  • Options
    Hey Ricsard,

Loved your review soooo much ;) I still have no voice and it's Thursday today!!!! So funny, back at work everybody thinks I'm ill... actually I just need to explain to them that it's just down to being overenthusiastic about seeing the GREATEST BAND EVER in Vienna :D:D My colleagues went like "Are you a groupie?"... it's just a bit Hard To Imagine for them me rocking out at the front row since they always see me nice and smart and reserved in the hotel... hahaha

Hey, my voice returned yesterday:) I had 5 lessons so I could not afford to be dumb as a teacher:) Pearl Jam performing is so uplifting, it can absolutely turn you inside out:)
    I wish I could see a couple of more shows...

No comment, this thought links us all to each other in the European shows' topics:)
    Well, if the rumors are true we might see them here on the old continent again. I really hope that the bloody tax office gives back my money so I would have the foundations for next year's touring season.

Well, I am not sure they come back next year (festivals maybe: Werchter, Rock Am Ring, Nova Rock, SZIGET FESZTIVAL:p:p:p etc) but 2008 seems possible so it's not late to save money enough for at least 6 shows in Europe. 'Cos I am not interested in shows without General Admission, so only South America would be good enough:):):) That would be awesome!
    pm-me your iwiw id so we can stay in touch.

Roger!
    I still have that broad smile on my face since the show began. I really had a fantastic time with you all. Please make sure we keep contacts.

Well said, I do feel and want the same!
    Just can't wait for the boot... I really want to hear what Ed said about us... and I wonder if you can actually hear the Bu-da-pest, Bu-da-pest after Even Flow.

Please let us know each other as soon as possible about the truth...and Eddie's speech!!! He said something like: thanx for the Hungarian fans and pointed at... us:) By the way...did YOU manage to shake hands with him??? I took videos of that moment when WE DID, but it's only some vulgar enthusiastic Hungarian phrases (by instincts?) are what you can hear:) LOL
    Well, I guess that's it for now. I'll try to check back on the site as much as possible but at the moment I'm having difficulties with internet access.

Speak to you shortly,

O.

It was nice to meet you...Has anyone mentionned that your laughing is so damn funny?
  • Options
    Gyongylekvar, call me if you're back to London so we can arrange an afterparty somewhere in Camden ;)

Anyone wants to join in?

Hm!:) London calling...
  • Options
    finally i get to post...

vienna was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! it was my 2nd ever show and after dublin i must say the crowd seemed even more enthusiastic and supportive in vienna!! i actually liked the fact people were crowd surfing..even though i know they prolly shouldn't have..but it just shows how much they were into the music and goin wild with it..sorta brought back the early 90s ;)
    though i'm sorry to hear about somebody got kicked :(

the set list was amazing!! so many songs i had secretly wished for but didn't actually think i would hear...coduroy!! state of love and trust! evenflow and YLB!! oh how much i looove that song!! just touches me!! of course technically they were prefect again! such skilled musicians! and matt's drum solo was really quite impressive!!

i didn't take my camera this time cause i wanted to be free to dance and scream and clap without having to worry about that darn thing :)
    and i did!! whoa i was soaked and my voice was half gone and my left ear too :D but it was sooo worth it!!
    seeing pj live is just such an amazing experience! i mean i love pj but i still wouldn't have pictured the atmosphere and power of hearing them live!!! and even though it was my second time to see them...when they finally walked on stage again i was like: omg they really exist..there they are!!! right in front of me!!
    what a feeling!!! i wish i could see them every day!!!

i'm so grateful i could see them twice!! in comparison dublin had really strict security measures whereas vienna was pretty easygoing...for this reason the crowd had to be more 'tame' in dublin...cause if someone even vaguely hinted at moshing, crowd surfing or sitting on sb's shoulders, security guys would come up to them right away! but people were still really supportive and screamed their lungs out! :)
    mucially both shows were great!! but somehow i felt that especially eddie was still a tiny bit...well nervous or sth in dublin at the beginning...he kinda held back but got more comfortable with everything as the show continued...in vienna he seemed to be really relaxed and enjoying himself...i think the guys had fun on their european tour! and i really hope they'll come back soon!!!!
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    I can't imagine right now I will enjoy any other shows in the near future...I am glad no important bands visit Budapest in autumn!:)

i'm selling my ticket to placebo in wembley just for the same reason, i really cant imagine myself going there and have fun ... no way ... next time i go to wembley to see PJ :))))

and, as for the hungarian fantasies, how about a 2 night stand in budapest :))))

cropdustress, you are not doing athens???
  • Options
    sailorgirlie, im back to london, back to work now ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(((((

and therefore im up to an afterparty, just let me know where and when (camden seems fine though, i know i nice pub there, one of my fave, the spread eagle, do u know it???)
  • Options
    i'm selling my ticket to placebo in wembley just for the same reason, i really cant imagine myself going there and have fun ... no way ... next time i go to wembley to see PJ :))))

I am not surprised, Vienna was a lot more memorable than those two Placebo shows in Hungary this year...their previous shows were way better, it seems becoming famous they have lost something important PJ never will: interactivity and respect towards fans!
    and, as for the hungarian fantasies, how about a 2 night stand in budapest :))))

2 night in Petőfi Csarnok or Művészetek Palotája would be fuckin' badass!!!!
    But I would go to even Záhony or Alsóbögyörőfalva as well...just to see them again in this little pessimistic country:) Let's pray...!!!
  • Options
    cropdustress, you are not doing athens???

No, I wish... Im totally broke.
    Six shows for me was plenty, but wish couldve been more.
    Im sufferning right now, PJ withdrawal, and I dont know how Id be able to manage Athens. I cried before Zagreb :( Now Im just in disbelief that its all over...for now ;) Theyll be back :)
    Have we met in Vienna?
  • Options
    Ricsard wrote:
    Oh my dearest God!

Vienna was my third show this year and it kicked my ass completely!!! Thanx for this great great crowd, we made the boys feel REALLY good!!!
    At first us 10 clubbers owe Oscar a HUGE thank you!!! (I laughed my ass off how Oscar pronounced my friend's name (Lacy :):):)) it was damn funny!)Man, you organized the row so well that people could just disappear for hours - although I was not brave enough to go away for hours like others did!!! But all in all this system worked fine and as a guy who was 13th:) on your list I was damn lucky to get in really early!!!
    I am pleased to have finally met
    Mrs. Gyöngylekvár Ashcroft,
    Barcikan Sailorgirlie:)
    you were so kind and funny, it was nice to meet ya!!! Keep in contact! >>> check out iwiw!!!
    I enjoyed your reviews!
    I am glad that I got to know Cropdustress from Croatia, talked to Paul from Texas and the guy (sorry, I forgot your name) from Britain and other very nice persons... Thanx Zsuzsi for her compact but professional camera as well:) :)

I personally was very lucky 'cos I managed to reserve some place for Laci, Gyöngylekvár and Sailorgirlie...After our small 4 person Hungarian community conquered the very first row between Eddie and Stone(my friend:):)) Geri, Monyó and Ákos found us...Thank God for that...and to our biggest surprise more and more Hungarian fellows appeared in our very cool section...was nice to be part of that almost randomly generated MAGYAR community!!!
    Kibaszottul megmutattuk, gyerekek, hogy mulatnak a jómagyarok, annyi szent!!!:):):) Rajtunk nem fog múlni Eddiék legközelebbi magyar koncertje!

Tarantula AD was surprisingly uninteresting although I am an open minded music fan...they must be professional musicians but their art-shit was so dull I could not imagine Eddie&co was gonna show up in an hour, almost fell asleep, really!

When the beautiful intro from TEN started...so so beautiful it was that my legs started shakin' and my heart was about to jump out of my body... the guys showed up, my camera was ready to record the first song...LIFE WASTED !!!! It was the first time I heard it and it was mindblowing(!!!), the crowd went nuts and we screamed and roared as loud as we could!!! Pogo and moshing was frightening but it was understandable!!! PEARL JAM ON STAGE!!! And then only fast songs one after another: Corduroy, Rearviewmirror, World Wide Suicide, Comatose... what a mad celebration... after 12 minutes my T-shirt and jeans were TOTALLY wet, and almost lost my voice:) I was into the show so much that rest of the songs was seemingly played in only one minute - if you know what I mean!

Most memorable moments:
    (in no particular order)
    • hearing the crowd's unbelievably loud noise...beautiful VIENNA, you were surprisingly fuckin' enthusiastic!!! It was really worth travelling to Stadthalle!
    • Eddie going to the back of the attractive arena...Eddie sang LAST KISS there, I was mesmerized!!! How could anyone hate this song, it was so very emotional!!! Oo-o-o-o-oooo...oooooo-o-oo-o-oo...o-ooo-o-oo-o-oooo...:)
    • Eddie comin' back towards the stage and shakin' my hand as well as Monyó's and Laci's!!! Mr. Vedder, you drove us really crazy and felt like blessed by the Pope or something!!!
    • Eddie mentionning and thanking our Hungarian community and pointed at my national flag and Gyöngylekvár's orange "Greetings from Hungary" sign! We were hypnotized!!!
    • Screaming out BU-DA-PEST, BU-DA-PEST...multiple times!!!
    • Screaming out "BUN-DÁS-KENYÉR, BUN-DÁS-KENYÉR...":):):) that is what we had planned for days and days to eat in our Sopron flat after the show just to lengthen our pleasure and finish the day perfectly... WE did it at 2:30 AM!!!:):):) we swore: if we ever create a Pearl Jam website, it will be http://www.bundaskenyer.hu :):):)
    • STONE (my favourite composer in the band) recognizing and greeting me with huge long lasting smiles...I hoped he would not forget how we interacted in Arnhem and Antwerp (Thanx for that pick again)!!! Well, he didn't!!! He remembered me and my demand: "COME TO HUNGARY again" and was smiling like a childish clown multiple times!!! Great great man and musician!
    • MIKE stopping, pointing and looking into my camera while I was making a video!!! DAMN, Mike you were awesome in all kinda meaning!!! God bless you!
      P.S.: Thanx for the guitar pick, it's beautiful!!! I put it next to the one Stone gave me directly in Arnhem!!!
    • EDDIE...and his voice...No comment, you are world champion, one and only singer, THE THROAT himself...your voice sounds more and more powerful years by years!!!
    • MATT...no other drummer would have been more powerful there! Enough said, we don't need a better PJ drummer!!!
    • BOOM...I will miss your organ stuff so please don't disappear, don't let them get rid of U:)!!!
      Bo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-om!!!
    • songs: all of them!!! Especially PARACHUTES, LIFE WASTED, FUCKIN' UP, LAST KISS, OFF HE GOES, WHY GO and...INSIDE JOB (climax of the show)!!!
    • the band that does not want to leave but stay as long as possible!

LONG LIVE PEARL JAM!!!
    Don't make us wait so long...it drives us Europeans mad!!!
    See you guys next year on the old continent again!!!

and plz plz plz

COME

BACK

TO

HUN
    G A
    R Y, please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I just read your review. I couldnt have said it better myself. Amazing!
    Im still recovering from all the shows, esp Zagreb...
    Hey, wheres the link to your pics? Cant seem to find it, or Im just too lazy :o or too PJ depressed :(
  • Options
    Squirrel wrote:
    finally i get to post...

vienna was GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! [...]the crowd seemed even more enthusiastic and supportive in vienna!!

it's absolutely surprising for me as well, about half of the crowd was Austrian, and the rest: really fanatics from all around the world... especially Hungary >>> as Vienna is the closest concert capital!!!
    Squirrel wrote:
    i actually liked the fact people were crowd surfing..even though i know they prolly shouldn't have..but it just shows how much they were into the music and goin wild with it..sorta brought back the early 90s ;)
    though i'm sorry to hear about somebody got kicked :(

Well, I liked it, too...'cos they did not disturb me often...but I remember the times I used to look like a war victim after Guano Apes, Oasis, Tankcsapdas shows...because of crowdsurfers...they can be really dangerous to some unlucky fans in the crowd...I was also sad to read Cropdustress' friend was injured on the forehead...hopefully she recovered!!!
    Squirrel wrote:
    the set list was amazing!! so many songs i had secretly wished for but didn't actually think i would hear...coduroy!! state of love and trust! evenflow and YLB!! oh how much i looove that song!! just touches me!! of course technically they were prefect again! such skilled musicians! and matt's drum solo was really quite impressive!!

Can you imagine a weak setlist in Pearl Jam shows???:) After all my shows I realized I would not have traded any songs of those nights, every song was part of the pleasure I felt there. Or at least that's the way i feel about it.
    Squirrel wrote:
    i didn't take my camera this time cause i wanted to be free to dance and scream and clap without having to worry about that darn thing :)
    and i did!! whoa i was soaked and my voice was half gone and my left ear too :D but it was sooo worth it!!

My voice was tortured
    My ears are OK
    but I would never leave my camera at home...those 25 minute videos of my little European tour mean so much to me!!! IMHO recording videos is a little sacrifice that pays off some hours, days, MONTHS, YEARS later!!!!!!!!
    Squirrel wrote:
    [...]when they finally walked on stage again i was like: omg they really exist..there they are!!! right in front of me!!
    what a feeling!!! i wish i could see them every day!!! [...]

It was unbelievable, the Ten intro was the first moment that helped me realize...THEY WERE FUCKIN THERE in Stadthalle!!!!!! I was shouting like a worm stuck in a tree...:):):)and so were my friends!!!:)
    Squirrel wrote:
    in vienna he seemed to be really relaxed and enjoying himself...i think the guys had fun on their european tour! and i really hope they'll come back soon!!!!

Yes, sure they did...we all hereabout are more optimistic on a European Tour in the coming years!!!! I can sense they won't let us down!:)
  • Options
    No, I wish... Im totally broke.
    Six shows for me was plenty, but wish couldve been more.
    Im sufferning right now, PJ withdrawal, and I dont know how Id be able to manage Athens. I cried before Zagreb :( Now Im just in disbelief that its all over...for now ;) Theyll be back :)
    Have we met in Vienna?

yes darling we have, i was queuing right behind you and then standing just at the very opposite of you during the gig... im the crazy hungarian lady number 2 (just after sailorgirlie of course:)) i must have been so rude that i forgot to introduce myself properly, well, hi, nice to meet you, im suzanne from hungary ... see u next time on the road!! ;))
  • Options
    Wow, I just read your review. I couldnt have said it better myself. Amazing!
    Im still recovering from all the shows, esp Zagreb...
    Hey, wheres the link to your pics? Cant seem to find it, or Im just too lazy :o or too PJ depressed :(

I will try to upload them (although my videos are far far more enjoyable:)...and then put the link in this topic!
    Or I send my stuff on dvd if you want it (by post)!
  • Options
    yes darling we have, i was queuing right behind you and then standing just at the very opposite of you during the gig... im the crazy hungarian lady number 2 (just after sailorgirlie of course:)) i must have been so rude that i forgot to introduce myself properly, well, hi, nice to meet you, im suzanne from hungary ... see u next time on the road!! ;))

Oh, yeah, I rembember you. All of you! Ill never forget how crazy you guys were that night! Mike loved you, they all did. :) Even got a shoutout from Eddie :)

Im Sid btw, i dont think weve met officialy! See you next time on the road, for sure :)
  • Options

Aaaaah, you were that blonde girl with that orange [Greetings...]canvas, are you?!:)
    He-he, Gyöngylekvár was sitting next to me outside, right behind you when we were talking:)
    If I could turn back time to those moments we had those salty fake-Croatian Turkish snacks outside the venue:):p ! It would mean we could enjoy the whole show again, and I would not make mistakes again...would go ZG!!! Stupid coward me!