• LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    470_2582937.jpg
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Lizard wrote:
    470_2582937.jpg

:lol::lol:

Also..yoga pants and a muffin...Will's head is probably going to explode!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    moist
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Lizard wrote:
    470_2582937.jpg

:lol::lol:

Also..yoga pants and a muffin...Will's head is probably going to explode!

:think:
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Went to Starbucks this morning for some coffee.
    Woman in front of me got a blueberry muffin then proceeded to get drinks for 5 people.
    We're standing there right next to each other waiting for our drinks. Of course, it takes fn forever to get my drink because she ordered 5 drinks like "Grande vanilla latte, 120 degrees with half skim, half whole milk, with a dusting of cinnamon." :fp:

I finally get my espresso, go out to my car to see annoying muffin woman fumbling around with her keys while holding 5 drinks and a damn muffin. One drink started to slip, she overcompensated and all 5 hit the ground. :lol::lol::lol: She was left standing there holding her stupid muffin with coffee soaked shoes!

Mca47: " :lol::lol::lol::lol: "
  • mca47 wrote:
    Woman in front of me got a blueberry muffin then proceeded to get drinks for 5 people.
    We're standing there right next to each other waiting for our drinks. Of course, it takes fn forever to get my drink because she ordered 5 drinks like "Grande vanilla latte, 120 degrees with half skim, half whole milk, with a dusting of cinnamon." :fp:

I finally get my espresso, go out to my car to see annoying muffin woman fumbling around with her keys while holding 5 drinks and a damn muffin. One drink started to slip, she overcompensated and all 5 hit the ground. :lol::lol::lol: She was left standing there holding her stupid muffin with coffee soaked shoes!

Fucking wackos! I never understood people and their goofy ass coffee... pour me one and make sure it's fucking black.

Some people :fp:

She then proceeded to eat the muffin and let the crumbs fall all over the ground, I'm sure.
    mca47 wrote:

Fucking wackos! I never understood people and their goofy ass coffee... pour me one and make sure it's fucking black.

She then proceeded to eat the muffin and let the crumbs fall all over the ground, I'm sure.
    I'm sure! I bet after she stuffed that damn muffin in her mouth, while dropping crumbs fn everywhere....she proceeded to touch stuff with her sticky muffin fingers. The next person comes along and gets sticky muffin stick on their hands....

Ugh!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Tomorrow. Grilled muffin and coffee
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    mca47 wrote:

:lol: I am really loving your extreme disdain for giant muffin crumbs. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul wrote:

It's just obnoxious
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's just obnoxious

So are your burrito farts.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's just obnoxious

So are your burrito farts.

They aren't bothering anyone in MY room

Nobody is stepping in a fart

Nobody has to clean up a fart
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's just obnoxious
    Agreed!

Ugh....stupid muffin people!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    PJ_Soul wrote:

It's just obnoxious
    I agree.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    I just got schoooooled

Damn straight
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I just got schoooooled

Damn straight

:nono: From seeing the shit you eat all the time...I'm quite sure that your farts are lethal and thus way more damaging than some tiny little muffin crumbs. Those crumbs could feed the birds you know!!
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I just got schoooooled

Damn straight

:nono: From seeing the shit you eat all the time...I'm quite sure that your farts are lethal and thus way more damaging than some tiny little muffin crumbs. Those crumbs could feed the birds you know!!

It's not usually a good thing to have birds inside.
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Those crumbs could feed the birds you know!!
    Or you could just pick up your sticky muffin crumbs like a reasonable person and not leave them laying around for others to deal with. Or is that what you do? Make a giant sticky mess and say "Well, the birds will clean up after me". :fp:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

They can be transported outside :fp: You're deflecting my point, which is that I'm sure there are things you do that are MUCH worse than a couple muffin crumbs. Do you shave your face? Fucken little facial hairs everywhere. Nastiest shit ever.
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Do you shave your face?

Uh-huh.
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Or you could just pick up your sticky muffin crumbs like a reasonable person and not leave them laying around for others to deal with. Or is that what you do? Make a giant sticky mess and say "Well, the birds will clean up after me". :fp:

If you were paying attention I always clean up after myself!! I'm no slob!!
  • mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Yeah, lets let the birds inside to pick the crumbs up for me
    :fp:
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Do you shave your face?

Uh-huh.

Well, there's the problem, grow a big old beard for the crumbs and birds to live in. :crazy:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)

• Well, there's the problem, grow a big old beard for the crumbs and birds to live in. :crazy:

Oh, if I could grow a legit beard I totally would :lol:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

If you were paying attention I always clean up after myself!! I'm no slob!!

"I always clean up after myself!! I'm no slob!" Says EVERY muffin eater.

The fact is, you can't control the muffin crumbs. The type of person that eats a muffin is the type that truly doesn't give a shit about leaving a sticky, crumby mess behind! Fact!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do you shave your face? Fucken little facial hairs everywhere. Nastiest shit ever.

mca saves whiskers.
    July.
    mca goes through airport security.
    TSA agent: "Um, sir, what the hell is this?"
    mca: "Nevermind!"
    mca goes to Wrigley Field pre-party and dumps giant bag of whiskers on mamasan.

:lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Do you shave your face? Fucken little facial hairs everywhere. Nastiest shit ever.

mca saves whiskers.
    July.
    mca goes through airport security.
    TSA agent: "Um, sir, what the hell is this?"
    mca: "Nevermind!"
    mca goes to Wrigley Field pre-party and dumps giant bag of whiskers on mamasan.

:lol:

:nono: :nono: :nono: OMG that would be the most DISGUSTING thing in the world!! Just for that good pal I'm gonna buy a dozen muffins...crumble those suckers up...and muffin bomb you when you least expect it! This is war!
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    :nono: :nono: :nono: OMG that would be the most DISGUSTING thing in the world!! Just for that good pal I'm gonna buy a dozen muffins...crumble those suckers up...and muffin bomb you when you least expect it! This is war!

Deal. Despite how much I hate muffins, muffin crumbs and muffin eaters....I'd rather sit in a pool of muffin crumbs that be covered a collection of 5 months of whiskers....and that's assuming they are just from my face! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Deal. Despite how much I hate muffins, muffin crumbs and muffin eaters....I'd rather sit in a pool of muffin crumbs that be covered a collection of 5 months of whiskers....and that's assuming they are just from my face! :lol:

I have parts that I have to take care of too you know. Just remember that.
  • :corn: