Muffins are Lame

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    mca47 wrote:
    I bet I'd find some!

That's it. I'm gonna get you and Will together, tie you both up and just crumble muffins all over your heads.

And I'm going to dance around you Reservoir Dogs style!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I bet I'd find some!

That's it. I'm gonna get you and Will together, tie you both up and just crumble muffins all over your heads.

Did you know, young Will doesn't like Reservoir Dogs...he thinks it is boring. :fp: :? :fp:
    I lost a bet...

Did you know, young Will doesn't like Reservoir Dogs...he thinks it is boring. :fp: :? :fp:

:o :shock: :o :shock: First muffins...now Reservoir Dogs??? He's dead to me.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2

• Did you know, young Will doesn't like Reservoir Dogs...he thinks it is boring. :fp: :? :fp:

That was unnecessary!
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:
    I bet I'd find some!

thats because he always has to be Mr. Pink
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mca...powdered donuts?
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca...powdered donuts?
    Nope. Unacceptable. That powder gets everywhere and there is no stopping it. And because its so fine...you can't see it and it'll spread all over the place without you even knowing it.

Powdered donut on a plate, on a table, eaten with a fork by someone who isn't a slob....ok.
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365

That was unnecessary!
    :wave:

muffins are a-okay. :thumbup:

powdered donuts...hell no! :nono:
    I lost a bet...
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca...powdered donuts?
    Nope. Unacceptable. That powder gets everywhere and there is no stopping it. And because its so fine...you can't see it and it'll spread all over the place without you even knowing it.

Powdered donut on a plate, on a table, eaten with a fork by someone who isn't a slob....ok.

Are you actually Howie Mandel? :lol:

Now I do some weird things...ie French fries with a fork...but I would even have to laugh at someone eating a donut with a fork. :lol::lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca...powdered donuts?

Wait wait wait...STOP THE PRESSES!!

So in your opinion. Under no circumstances whatsoever is it okay to eat a muffin BUT it is okay for someone to eat a powdered donut as long as it's with a fork on a plate???

:fp: :fp: :fp:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    tumblr_m7b1z1bqnF1r9rgnso1_400.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

So in your opinion. Under no circumstances whatsoever is it okay to eat a muffin BUT it is okay for someone to eat a powdered donut as long as it's with a fork on a plate???

There is no question....donuts are disgusting and shouldn't be consumed. You know what you're getting with a donut...deep fried dough more often than not eaten by fat, disgusting people. Those people are NOT the type who would sit down at a table and eat a powdered donut with a fork. It would be more acceptable if they did...but they won't. They'll eat them in their car on the way to work, getting donut bits/powder/frosting all over their respective property while working on their next heart attack. The only other place these people eat them are in their cubicles at their dead end job.
    Muffin people encompass a larger demographic who feel it is socially acceptable to bring their blob of crumbs everywhere thereby causing a much greater degree of aggravation for the rest of us who would like to live their lives without having to deal with someone's sticky crumbs everywhere we go.
    mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

There is no question....donuts are disgusting and shouldn't be consumed. You know what you're getting with a donut...deep fried dough more often than not eaten by fat, disgusting people. Those people are NOT the type who would sit down at a table and eat a powdered donut with a fork. It would be more acceptable if they did...but they won't. They'll eat them in their car on the way to work, getting donut bits/powder/frosting all over their respective property while working on their next heart attack. The only other place these people eat them are in their cubicles at their dead end job.
    Muffin people encompass a larger demographic who feel it is socially acceptable to bring their blob of crumbs everywhere thereby causing a much greater degree of aggravation for the rest of us who would like to live their lives without having to deal with someone's sticky crumbs everywhere we go.

Is there really anything better than sticky muffin crumbs on the pull out tray of an airplane?
  • mca47 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

this
    file.php?avatar=128_1311633559.jpg
    and this
    There is no question....donuts are disgusting and shouldn't be consumed.
    do not go together. :nono:
    this
    and this

:lol::lol: #fact

For the record, when I do eat a muffin on a plane, I keep the damn thing in the bag so that I don't get crumbs everywhere. In fact, I pride myself in my crumbless muffin journey.

Although I do agree that all donuts are :sick:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    mca47 wrote:
    There is no question....donuts are disgusting and shouldn't be consumed. You know what you're getting with a donut...deep fried dough more often than not eaten by fat, disgusting people.

says the guy with a pic of a fat disgusting guy as his avatar...is he choking on a donut?
    Mamasan23 wrote:

For the record, when I do eat a muffin on a plane, I keep the damn thing in the bag so that I don't get crumbs everywhere. In fact, I pride myself in my crumbless muffin journey.

I thought you liked apple fritters!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    this
    and this
    do not go together. :nono:[/quote]

I bet you anything Chris Farley was not a muffin eater! Donuts? Probably!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, I hate muffins. Too many fucking crumbs, and what's with the shape?? Hard to eat. The paper is off-putting.

... Blueberry ones are okay I guess.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I thought you liked apple fritters!

I had one from the downstairs deli recently because I forgot my granola bar...and remembered why I don't eat them :lol:
    mca47 wrote:

tommy_boy_product_placement_3.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    this
    and this

Do you pull parts of the muffin that is in the bag off with your fingers then proceed to place the sticky/crumbly muffin chunk in your mouth, or do you put your face in the bag and take a bite off? The latter seems like a cleaner but less socially acceptable way of eating a muffin in a bag...
    If you pull off muffin chunks and proceed to place it in your mouth there is that 2 feet from bag to mouth that is perfect grounds for crumbs to fall...
    81 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

tommy_boy_product_placement_3.jpg
    :lol: exactly!!!!
    morral.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    morral.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    81 wrote:
    morral.jpg
    Hey look. It's Mamasan23 eating a muffin. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    morral.jpg
    Hey look. It's Mamasan23 eating a muffin. :lol:
    :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I see that either mca plans on never having kids, or he will freak out on them, "PICK UP YOUR DAMN CRUMBS!"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    259168153527229488_aqV8LrC3_c.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I see that either mca plans on never having kids, or he will freak out on them, "PICK UP YOUR DAMN CRUMBS!"
    Not a fan of kids but if I ever have them they will never be allowed to have a muffin...that's for damn sure! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    Do you pull parts of the muffin that is in the bag off with your fingers then proceed to place the sticky/crumbly muffin chunk in your mouth, or do you put your face in the bag and take a bite off? The latter seems like a cleaner but less socially acceptable way of eating a muffin in a bag...
    If you pull off muffin chunks and proceed to place it in your mouth there is that 2 feet from bag to mouth that is perfect grounds for crumbs to fall...

dear lord you really have thought this through!! I refuse to go into details with the likes of you!!! Tell me something, when you eat pizza how do you magically make all those crumbs disappear?

:P