Options

Election Night Thread

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,444
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Castellanos seems to be conceding

he has looked to be on the verge of tears for the last hour and a half. :lol:

i've always liked this guy though.

Ha, yeah, I fucking despise Ari Fliescher, but Castellanos seems like the most reasonable Republican pundit there is.

george will.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,261
    wow akin speech was a little heavy on the jesus talk. he did appear to be gracious in defeat. mccaskill speech has a super enthusiastic crowd. people are fired up here in st louis.

are you trying to say jesus christ can't hit a curve ball?
    looks like Jobu needs a refill!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,644
    edited November 2012
    george will.

Yes, if he wasn't such a baseball guy, I would like to fight him.

Edit: Or are you saying you like Will?
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Nate Sliver at fivethirtyeight might be right. He had Obama winning every swing besides NC.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Nate Sliver at fivethirtyeight might be right. He had Obama winning every swing besides NC.

Nate Silver wins the election
  • Options
    i just saw that joe walsh was defeated by tammy duckworth!!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    NBC just announced Florida is Obama's and declared him the winner of the election.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    george will.

haha...yeah, i like george will. i think you would be able to kick his ass though. :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Ohio!
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    dancepartnerdancepartner Posts: 324
    edited November 2012
    Brianlux; Can't keep up. Special election toddy kicking in. Racheal just shouted in the background:
    Obama re-elected!
    Fox keeps up pace with what-if quips.
    P.s. For an enviormentalists — I'd say bulldozing the mtn behind would not be your best bright idea!
  • Options
    MSNBC CALLS IT FOR OBAMA!!

• Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    NBC just announced Florida is Obama's and declared him the winner of the election.

ya ... but what does fox say? ... :lol:
  • Options
    People are lighting fireworks right near my house.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    george will.

haha...yeah, i like george will. i think you would be able to kick his ass though. :lol:

Yeah. He had Romney with like 325 electoral votes. Come on dude. You kill your credibility with that.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,912
    Can't keep up. Special election toddy kicking in. Racheal just shouted in the background: Obama re-elected.
    Fox keeps up pace with what-if quips.
    P.s. For an enviormentalists — I'd say bulldozing the mtn behind would not be your best bright idea!

No TV reception. Too much extra time= too much Margarita. Upper lip going a bit numb. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    sure those aren't gunshots?

• Options
    polaris_x wrote:

ya ... but what does fox say? ... :lol:

Actually I meant Ohio, sorry. Fox, I have no clue.
  • Options
    I can't get on Fox news, it's like the site is down or something. I imagine a lot of people are trying to log on and speak their mind at the moment.
  • Options
    Obama
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    fox, nbc, cbs all calling it for obama
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    sure those aren't gunshots?
    It's Waterbury, so anything's possible. But 99.9% sure it is fireworks.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Thank You God! :D :thumbup: :clap: :-P :lol:
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,912

Thank You God! :D :thumbup: :clap: :-P :lol:

:mrgreen::clap: :thumbup:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Yeah. He had Romney with like 325 electoral votes. Come on dude. You kill your credibility with that.

321. but that doesn't lose him any credibility though. predictions are predictions. rerpub pundits are naturally going to be biased just like dems are. can you think of one repub who predicted an obama win or dem who predicted a gwb win in 2004? i can't.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    There you go Republican Party. That's what you get for picking a complete assclown to be your candidate. :lol:

Ha

hahaha
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    where is inlet? ... i remember him saying that it was virtually impossible for obama to win reelection and that anyone who thought he would was an idiot or some reasonable facsimile ... :)
  • Options
    321. but that doesn't lose him any credibility though. predictions are predictions. rerpub pundits are naturally going to be biased just like dems are. can you think of one repub who predicted an obama win or dem who predicted a gwb win in 2004? i can't.

I hear you. But a landslide?
  • Options
    Now I really am going to bed. Just remember, I'm gonna come back tomorrow and ask one question:
    Are we still together—or not?
  • Options
    There you go Republican Party. That's what you get for picking a complete assclown to be your candidate. :lol:

Ha

hahaha
    I've got 99 problems but Mitt ain't one :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

Andy Borowitz ‏@BorowitzReport
    BREAKING: Man Who Told Half the Nation to Fuck Themselves Somehow Loses Election #election #election2012 #vote2012