Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• Got the last piece of the puzzle this evening. Will ship out tomorrow!
    :wave:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Mine is off to it's intended. My ideas grew in the dark, moist recesses. Spores a-plenty I tell you!! ;)
    Been an awfully busy few weeks so remember,
    “Life's too short to stuff a mushroom.” ~ Shirley Conran

Why now I don't take a resting... :D
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Waiting on one thing, I ordered almost 2 wks ago & finally shipped yesterday. :fp:
    Can't wait to get this off to its destination.
    I win.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Loulou wrote:
    Have just got back from overseas and going to send some goodies tomorrow! :D:mrgreen::D:mrgreen:
    :wave: :mrgreen:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • JzPJzP Posts: 933
    got it all boxed up. At first I wanted to send some smokes, lotto tickets, dirty mags and nips of liquor ;)
    Wifey wouldn't let me.

Happy Holdiays all!
    ~JzP
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    Mine is on it's way...
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    sent mine off yesterday!

I wanted to put more in there, but the package was already pretty heavy... :(

Whomever gets it must marvel at my "packaging re-construction design". I had a box that was much too big for the pressie, so I took it apart and re-constructed it into a smaller box. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    JzP wrote:
    got it all boxed up. At first I wanted to send some smokes, lotto tickets, dirty mags and nips of liquor ;)
    Wifey wouldn't let me.

And I guess it would have hardly gotten to destination :lol:
  • OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    maynardsux wrote:
    And thanks for keeping this going D! :thumbup: I don't even put this much thought into getting my own family gifts :lol:

Well said, there!
    Family is surely not as fun... ;)
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    RKCNDY wrote:
    sent mine off yesterday!

Whomever gets it must marvel at my "packaging re-construction design". I had a box that was much too big for the pressie, so I took it apart and re-constructed it into a smaller box. :lol:

Mine exceeded the weight limit :fp:
    Almost sent it in a nice gold shiny Avon box :think:
    Would of liked to have seen my recipients' face "Oooo look a pressie.... :wtf: !!!"
  • JzP wrote:
    Wifey wouldn't let me.

Happy Holdiays all!
    :D
  • Aga81 wrote:
    Mine is on it's way...
  • hgpjam11 wrote:
    Waiting on one thing, I ordered almost 2 wks ago & finally shipped yesterday. :fp:
    Can't wait to get this off to its destination.
  • Owl wrote:
    maynardsux wrote:
    And thanks for keeping this going D! :thumbup: I don't even put this much thought into getting my own family gifts :lol:

Well said, there!
    Family is surely not as fun... ;)
    :lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    sent mine off yesterday!

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Mine will go off today. Everything packed and ready to go. Just hope my person has a sense of humor...
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office, jippi must be my gift from my secret santa :)
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Enkidu wrote:
    Mine will go off today. Everything packed and ready to go. Just hope my person has a sense of humor...
    be sure about that...i know her/him in person ;)
  • bluegrace wrote:
    I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office, jippi must be my gift from my secret santa :)
    maybe!!! :)
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Enkidu wrote:

Whew. And you better have a sense of humor too, Dimi. And watch your mailbox...
  • Enkidu wrote:
    Enkidu wrote:

Whew. And you better have a sense of humor too, Dimi. And watch your mailbox...
    oh..ok..thanks! :)
    too bad 81 didn't join...I found the perfect coffee cup for him:

523691_501362683207972_745609891_n.jpg

(teh one on the far right)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:

you can still send it. ;)

might even be able to find you a freak out woman
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have a feeling it would end up at your office, and you'd be hoping someone would steal it. :|

- Christopher McCandless
    you might be right. :lol:

i might accidently leave it in the office dishwasher.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I have a feeling it would end up at your office, and you'd be hoping someone would steal it. :|
    See, THIS is where photoshop skills come into play. Replace THAT guy with the one posted on this forum as THE sandals and socks guy!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    See, THIS is where photoshop skills come into play. Replace THAT guy with the one posted on this forum as THE sandals and socks guy!!!!

don't you have something to deliever
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Not til tonight!!!! Leave out at about 2am for Florence,Ky then onto Owensboro,Ky and finish the delivery in Bowling Green( home of the Corvette Museum) , Ky. Will shut down just north of Louisville for my 10 hour mandatory break.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Not til tonight!!!! Leave out at about 2am for Florence,Ky then onto Owensboro,Ky and finish the delivery in Bowling Green( home of the Corvette Museum) , Ky. Will shut down just north of Louisville for my 10 hour mandatory break.

be safe
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyrat wrote:

Hey, we took that route on our honeymoon trip :D Have a good ride!

To be thread coherent ... I know that mine has arrived at it's destination :)