Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• I was tracking the package I shipped and according to the PO it was delivered on Thursday. But no word from my SS. Getting a little worried here.
    hmm...i think the person u ship...had a few issues with harricane..
    I was thinking that too. I'm going to wait a little longer, then PM them.
    let me know,how i can help
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    It's all boxed up & labeled, shipping Monday!
    I win.
  • hgpjam11 wrote:
    It's all boxed up & labeled, shipping Monday!
    :D:D:D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Posts: 1,651
    Hey
    I forgot to say that my parcel is on the way. It is already in the target country :mrgreen:
    Hope he likes it, oops :shh:
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • LarsK13 wrote:
    Hey
    I forgot to say that my parcel is on the way. It is already in the target country :mrgreen:
    Hope he likes it, oops :shh:
    8-):mrgreen:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    So, I got a message from the post office on Friday that I have something to collect! :o Maybe a SS gift?? :D I'll ring them tomorrow & get them to redeliver to my work(I should have given my work address I guess - DOH!) I blimmin still have to post mine!! :shock: I've got the 1st few things & hoping to get it sorted & posted tomorrow. 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • morello wrote:
    So, I got a message from the post office on Friday that I have something to collect! :o Maybe a SS gift?? :D I'll ring them tomorrow & get them to redeliver to my work(I should have given my work address I guess - DOH!) I blimmin still have to post mine!! :shock: I've got the 1st few things & hoping to get it sorted & posted tomorrow. 8-)
    :D
  • boyo79boyo79 Posts: 6,525
    Posted my SS package out yesterday. Would expect it to take 2 weeks approx to get to its recipient :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • boyo79 wrote:
    Posted my SS package out yesterday. Would expect it to take 2 weeks approx to get to its recipient :D
    :D:D
  • I was tracking the package I shipped and according to the PO it was delivered on Thursday. But no word from my SS. Getting a little worried here.
    all ok!!!got it! :)
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    According to the tracking number, mine was delivered yesterday.
    Waiting....... :yawn:
    Posted my pressie today!! Travel well little package!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
  • According to the tracking number, mine was delivered yesterday.
    Waiting....... :yawn:
    8-)
  • morello wrote:
    Posted my pressie today!! Travel well little package!! :)
    :D
  • :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Sonja_SSonja_S Posts: 444
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one a few days late with sending out the prezzie (thanks to a certain e-retailer who shall not be named). The package went on its way Saturday and I was assured it would make it to its destination in time :)

I think by now my sister has almost as much fun with this as I do just watching me do the headless chicken trying to find the stuff I think my SS would like :lol:
    You can tell a man from what he has to say - Neil & Tim Finn
    They love you so badly for sharing their sorrow, so pick up that guitar and go break a heart - Kris Kristofferson
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm getting it just right, will be on it's way soon!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Sonja_S wrote:
    Glad to see I wasn't the only one a few days late with sending out the prezzie (thanks to a certain e-retailer who shall not be named). The package went on its way Saturday and I was assured it would make it to its destination in time :)

I think by now my sister has almost as much fun with this as I do just watching me do the headless chicken trying to find the stuff I think my SS would like :lol:
    :D:D:D
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    What a wonderful surprise I had when I came home this evening!

A package with many striking and exotic stamps in a language I didn't recognize, and when I opened it, a lovely note from an unmet friend, and the most delightful assortment of elegant handcrafted notecards, post-its and even a mouse pad! All designed by the talented bluegrace from Stockholm!

The designs are just beautiful, as you can see for yourself below.

Thank you so much, AJn! Now I can tell everyone that these are from my talented Swedish friend!

XOXOXO

Trisha

Image1-1.jpg
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • What a wonderful surprise I had when I came home this evening!

A package with many striking and exotic stamps in a language I didn't recognize, and when I opened it, a lovely note from an unmet friend, and the most delightful assortment of elegant handcrafted notecards, post-its and even a mouse pad! All designed by the talented bluegrace from Stockholm!

Thank you so much, AJn! Now I can tell everyone that these are from my talented Swedish friend!

XOXOXO

Trisha

Image1-1.jpg
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • What a wonderful surprise I had when I came home this evening!

XOXOXO

Trisha

Image1-1.jpg
    Those are BEAUTIFUL!
    What a great gift! :clap::clap:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    ^^^^ Yay! So cool & the notecards look gorgeous. :)
    <hr>
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Will mail mine tomorrow. I didn't realize I was late, but as it's in the US and not international (a first for me), it will get there in plenty of time! I had a lot of fun as my SS and I seem to like the same things, which always makes shopping more fun. ;)
    I didn't see a board name but sure hope she likes what I've sent. I love this and thanks again to Dimi for taking over. :D Cheers everyone!
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • wolfbear wrote:
    Will mail mine tomorrow. I didn't realize I was late, but as it's in the US and not international (a first for me), it will get there in plenty of time! I had a lot of fun as my SS and I seem to like the same things, which always makes shopping more fun. ;)
    I didn't see a board name but sure hope she likes what I've sent. I love this and thanks again to Dimi for taking over. :D Cheers everyone!
    WOLFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Did someone in the US receive a package from Australia?... was due to arrive in US last week... :?
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    wolfbear wrote:
    WOLFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Speedy! Hi! Sorry we ate all the dove without you! :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • wolfbear wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    WOLFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Speedy! Hi! Sorry we ate all the dove without you! :D
    Pigeons!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Did someone in the US receive a package from Australia?... was due to arrive in US last week... :?
    your persom comes here in the forum daily..so i guess will post when receive it..
    its ok..still time.. :)
    your persom comes here in the forum daily..so i guess will post when receive it..
    its ok..still time.. :)
    Thanks Dimi. I'm sure it will be fine - just looking for something to worry about on my day off I suppose :)