Secret Santa 2012

Comments

• mickeyrat wrote:
    Not til tonight!!!! Leave out at about 2am for Florence,Ky then onto Owensboro,Ky and finish the delivery in Bowling Green( home of the Corvette Museum) , Ky. Will shut down just north of Louisville for my 10 hour mandatory break.

Hey, we took that route on our honeymoon trip :D Have a good ride!

To be thread coherent ... I know that mine has arrived at it's destination :)
    :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey this is the first chance I've had to reply! My SS arrived the other day and I have to say a massive thanks to Caveeze for such cool gifts. I got a sweet Detroit tshirt, Xmas pez, and some stickers! The shirt fits great. I love this group of fans and this thread!
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Hey this is the first chance I've had to reply! My SS arrived the other day and I have to say a massive thanks to Caveeze for such cool gifts. I got a sweet Detroit tshirt, Xmas pez, and some stickers! The shirt fits great. I love this group of fans and this thread!
    :D:D:D:D :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Irish Al wrote:

you are very welcome!! have a merry xmas!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Irish Al wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Irish Al wrote:

Pics or it didn't happen
    :D
  • bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    bluegrace wrote:
    I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office, jippi must be my gift from my secret santa :)
    maybe!!! :)

yep, it was, collected it today :) haven't opened it though
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I know I'm late, but I finally got the last bit yesterday. Its packed and shipped off. I was assured it will arrive on time. Lets keep our fingers crossed- its the USPS so who knows.

Thanks again Dimi for keeping this going. :D
  • bluegrace wrote:
    bluegrace wrote:
    I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office, jippi must be my gift from my secret santa :)
    maybe!!! :)

yep, it was, collected it today :) haven't opened it though
    :)
  • vduboise wrote:
    I know I'm late, but I finally got the last bit yesterday. Its packed and shipped off. I was assured it will arrive on time. Lets keep our fingers crossed- its the USPS so who knows.

Thanks again Dimi for keeping this going. :D
    :wave:
  • Still waiting on one thing.. grrr shipping! One box is already out! And another one after that.. whenever I get it.. hopefully before xmas!
  • Still waiting on one thing.. grrr shipping! One box is already out! And another one after that.. whenever I get it.. hopefully before xmas!
    :D:D:D
  • Hi all, I've haven't visited this forum in a while :oops: so my apologies to my person for the late gift but I promise it will get to you soon ;)

My Christmas cards are going out this weekend, send me a PM if you'd like on too :D
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Sorry for the late notice here, I did get a box in the mail the other day, from Everett, WA :)
    I'm guessing this box is the Secret Santa Box :) I'm so excited but I'm going to wait until Christmas to open it, I hope you don't mind..........I never really get any gifts for Christmas so I'm actually excited to wait to open this.

I've been doing this exchange since Heineken Helen started it years ago and last year, I never received a gift....
    so really, I'm super duper excited to receive a gift :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    Mine will get in mail soon. Still tweaking a few things!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • PJPixie wrote:
    Sorry for the late notice here, I did get a box in the mail the other day, from Everett, WA :)
    I'm guessing this box is the Secret Santa Box :) I'm so excited but I'm going to wait until Christmas to open it, I hope you don't mind..........I never really get any gifts for Christmas so I'm actually excited to wait to open this.

I've been doing this exchange since Heineken Helen started it years ago and last year, I never received a gift....
    so really, I'm super duper excited to receive a gift :D
    yes...Everett, WA...is from where you Secret Santa is...

happy holidays!! :)
  • Hi all, I've haven't visited this forum in a while :oops: so my apologies to my person for the late gift but I promise it will get to you soon ;)

My Christmas cards are going out this weekend, send me a PM if you'd like on too :D
    :)
  • :D
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Mine will be sent on Monday, I promise! :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    edited November 2012
    eMMI wrote:
    Mine will be sent on Monday, I promise! :D
    me too, hoping, planning to get mine sored & posted on Monday. The November credit card has taken a bit of hammering with Uncle Neil & Crazy Horse, & Glen Hansard & The Frames tickets & flights( :o :shock: 8-)8-) yes I'm name/concert-dropping there!! :lol: ) so had to wait for December to roll around!! :oops:
    Post edited by morello on
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Finishing touches on my Secret Santa gift box this weekend, and then out it goes!

So exciting! I just love love love this :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    No name from Australia. Japanese version of Backspacer(with 2 dloads available!!) and a few stickers!!! A PJ20 and a Riot Act one with a little Xmas card that SHOULD have had cash in it!!!(it was that kind of card.) hehehehe

Thank you anonymous Secret Santa!!!

Now , to do the shopping for my recipient this weekend. Fortunately posting shouldnt take that long to arrive.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    No name from Australia. Japanese version of Backspacer(with 2 dloads available!!) and a few stickers!!! A PJ20 and a Riot Act one with a little Xmas card that SHOULD have had cash in it!!!(it was that kind of card.) hehehehe

Now , to do the shopping for my recipient this weekend. Fortunately posting shouldnt take that long to arrive.
    good names r taken :D
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,805
    mickeyrat wrote:

good names r taken :D
    I just looked at the first post to see it could have been one of 4 people. Cool. thats prob one of the better board names!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • :)
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    The item i ordered for the person came today. As soon as it came I shipped it out. Hopefully the person gets it in time since it's going to another country. Also hopefully they like it. :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,780
    Irish Al wrote:

awesome man! :D
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • I was tracking the package I shipped and according to the PO it was delivered on Thursday. But no word from my SS. Getting a little worried here.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • I was tracking the package I shipped and according to the PO it was delivered on Thursday. But no word from my SS. Getting a little worried here.
    hmm...i think the person u ship...had a few issues with harricane..
    hmm...i think the person u ship...had a few issues with harricane..
    I was thinking that too. I'm going to wait a little longer, then PM them.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."